• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Planetary a pretty solid meta now at this point

unknown.png

Garou was always built like a protagonist in this arc to me with how much more screentime he got compared to WC; always felt like it was leading to him falling harder than he ever did in the WC

You don't need extra-sensory perception to tell a punch can view up a planet. He probably just has energy reading powers like Tornado or Boros.

send me a link if a CRT has been created or even an update on the profiles of saitama, blast, garou and god, it's done

because I'm so excited that I really can't wait for the update on their profile hahaha

so the people bitching about how garou suddenly became super evil can quiet down now since it has been confirmed that this is a majin vegeta type situation where God giving Garou power also ****** his personality up, not to the point where he's entirely a mindless avatar of God, but just became a very evil version of the Garou we've known. also, it seems that Garou only received a portion of the power that God was offering, so Garou could have been even more powerful. interesting. Lastly, wanted to point out that Saitama's rage face (blacked out with glowing eyes) looks ******* badass

so the people bitching about how garou suddenly became super evil can quiet down now since it has been confirmed that this is a majin vegeta type situation where God giving Garou power also ****** his personality up, not to the point where he's entirely a mindless avatar of God, but just became a very evil version of the Garou we've known. also, it seems that Garou only received a portion of the power that God was offering, so Garou could have been even more powerful. interesting. Lastly, wanted to point out that Saitama's rage face (blacked out with glowing eyes) looks ******* badass
welp it’s not actually Garou who’s evil

Back