• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't worry, there are many broken people around, I know one in specific that resists both Power Mimicry and Radiation Manipulation

But that's the price of being broken, the stronger you are, less fights you have
It's why making fights with the top tier Hunter x Hunter characters is ******* impossible, because their Nen Crush just destroys almost every opponent in the same tier, and anyone who does have resistance to Nen Crush is just in an entirely different tier.

It's why making fights with the top tier Hunter x Hunter characters is ******* impossible, because their Nen Crush just destroys almost every opponent in the same tier, and anyone who does have resistance to Nen Crush is just in an entirely different tier.
I know that feeling

One of my all time favorites, Vampire Hunter D, is a Tier 8 with Tier 1 hax and resistances 💀

I never found a good battle for him

Garou vs Blast is weird. They both seem to be holding back in a way. Garou doesn’t care and seems only interested in making Saitama fight serious while Blast is more interested in taking the battle to some where more suitable. I think it’s best to say they are simply comparable.

I know that feeling

One of my all time favorites, Vampire Hunter D, is a Tier 8 with Tier 1 hax and resistances 💀

I never found a good battle for him
D is that guy, I watched both movies and read the manga like 2 years ago, loneliest character oat, he watches everyone grow and die old in his life, his only friend is his left hand. And no I don’t meant it like that lol.

Garou vs Blast is weird. They both seem to be holding back in a way. Garou doesn’t care and seems only interested in making Saitama fight serious while Blast is more interested in taking the battle to some where more suitable. I think it’s best to say they are simply comparable.
I know the translations are not done yet, but it seemed for me that Garou was...not really super pushing himself but not casual either, just fighting seriously

Blast's AP description should just be a direct scaling to Garou

D is that guy, I watched both movies and read the manga like 2 years ago, loneliest character oat, he watches everyone grow and die old in his life, his only friend is his left hand. And no I don’t meant it like that lol.
Yeah, he is lonely af and has been that way for over 10000 years, an amazing character

Glad you saw the movies, the manga and liked, the novels are the best material, trust me, if you like to read books, give them a chance

Everyone looking back at the table sitting chapter and wondering
maxresdefault.jpg
Fixed

Btw, why people keep saying "Passive radiation".

Like, radiation is by nature passive already lol.
Because people thought it was the radiation after effect of his techniques that caused the radiation and not that he himself is passively radiating cosmic rays by existing.

the reddit loses their minds whenever i mention that Garou's earth bulge feat is better than any non-CSRC attack Boros has

Garou beat most of the S class with his presence.
Didn't defeated Flashy Flash, therefore Flash scales 🗿

I wouldn't be surprised if Flash says something like being on those guys level because "we all withstood his presence", that's Flash's style of wanking himself

Btw, seriously, this is a great addition to his Stamina section and Supernatural Willpower at this point, or maybe some limited resistance to Radiation

Only people with resistance are God, Blast, Saitama and Garou. Possible future proponent would be espers who could shield themselves from it.

Yeah, he is lonely af and has been that way for over 10000 years, an amazing character

Glad you saw the movies, the manga and liked, the novels are the best material, trust me, if you like to read books, give them a chance
i read part of the first volume but i just cant read books like that without visualizing already animated things. If i started off with the novels it would've been much better but its far to late now😕

Also, just noticed

Blast being around equal to Garou kinda kills the copium chances of Boris showing up, scaling to Garou and then calling himself the number 2 of his race

The only hope of Boros scaling 🗿

Back