• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Female Profile Update| Jujutsu Kaisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Profile
Updated Sandbox

Added scans and more explanation for Abilities and other statistics.
Resistance to:
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level (Yuki is among the elite as one of only four special grade sorcerers, wielding unconventional abilities that remain largely mysterious to Jujutsu Headquarters. Despite severe injuries, including a broken arm, she maintains a formidable offense, pressuring Kenjaku with improvised attacks. Maki suggests Yuta and Yuki share a similar level of power, while Tengen implies their capabilities are interchangeable); Higher with Garuda (Garuda is a shikigami capable of using Yuki's cursed technique to transform itself into a cursed tool. She can wield Garuda like a whip and transform into a ball to strike down her enemies. With Garuda she can casually block attacks from formidable opponents like Uraume and has demonstrated incredible strength by destroying Ganesha, a Special Grade Curse from an Asian god, with a single hit); Large Planet level with Black Hole (She can create a Black Hole of this size)

Speed: At least Subsonic+, likely higher (Even while weakened she was able to keep up with Kenjaku)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength:
At least Small Town level (Comparable to her AP); Higher with Star Rage (Yuki's punch enhanced with virtual mass, shattered Kenjaku's arm defenses. The force of her strike propelled Kenjaku far beyond the confines of the circular empty barrier they battled in.)

Durability: At least Small Town level (Should scale to her AP)

Stamina: Superhuman (As a Special Grade Sorcerer, Yuki should have more stamina than Post Shibuya Incident Yuji. She proves her exceptional durability and high pain tolerance when sustaining severe injuries from Womb Profusion. Despite a serious head injury and shattered arm, she maintains mobility, activates her innate technique, and engages Kenjaku in hand-to-hand combat. Pushing through her limits, Yuki fights alongside Choso, even attempting a last-ditch effort by transforming into a black hole to take down Kenjaku.)

Range: Standard melee range in Base. Several Meters to Tens Of Meters with Garuda

Standard Equipment:
  • Garuda: Yuki's shikigami, Garuda, is intricately linked to her innate technique. Star Rage empowers Garuda by infusing it with virtual mass, transforming it into a cursed tool for Yuki's combat use. Garuda can also fight and restrain Yuki's opponents independently, creating situations where they fight side-by-side.
Intelligence: Gifted (Yuki is an enigmatic and exceptionally powerful fighter, one of only four Special Grade Sorcerers, with unorthodox abilities that Jujutsu Headquarters knows little about. Despite her secretive nature, Yuki possesses elite combat instincts and proficiency in jujutsu, including barrier techniques and domain expansion. She also excels at mentoring students, as evidenced by her role in introducing and guiding Aoi Todo to become an exceptional Grade 1 sorcerer. Despite not officially being a teacher at Jujutsu High, Yuki's influence on fostering elite talent is undeniable. She also researched souls, and her goal was to rid the world of cursed spirits. She traveled around the world searching for ways to achieve that. Yuki demonstrates exceptional combat analysis skills, meticulously observing her opponents' techniques and devising countermeasures on the fly. She can identify cursed spirits from foreign origins with just a glance, showcasing her deep understanding of jujutsu. Yuki rapidly grasps the mechanics of complex jujutsu techniques, such as Kenjaku's manipulation of gravity, including its range and activation intervals, with minimal exposure. She collaborates with others, like Tengen, to formulate intricate plans to confront powerful adversaries like Kenjaku, demonstrating strategic foresight and adaptability.)

Note: Black Hole wouldn't scale to her normal status it's an suicide move. It will be just listed as AP.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), @Duedate8898 (Thread Mod)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Remove the type 2 concept stuff for now. Sun has a crt going over it and I think it will only be type 3. Same with her having concept resistance

There’s no reason to put Garuda higher, you should instead put higher via increasing her mass

Remove the type 2 concept stuff for now. Sun has a crt going over it and I think it will only be type 3. Same with her having concept resistance
No, he suggested CRT proposed Type 3 thinking, which involves individual concepts, which is completely wrong. The fact that she incorporates mass into her Shikigami and herself already makes it at least two objects. Besides, I did add the part where Kenjaku clearly mentioned that she defies concepts, hence his other curses will be useless. Mass affects opponents too; that's why Ganesha Curse got destroyed and its concepts got overwhelmed by Yuki's mass. Type 3 concepts govern individual objects, not multiples.

Also Sun proposed the type 3 concepts Resistance himself for resisting Ganesha curse CM. I put type 3 Resistance not type 2.

There’s no reason to put Garuda higher, you should instead put higher via increasing her mass
Garuda works as a Cursed tool and she can add the mass and increase its AP.
Yuki increasing her physical strikes with mass I added that to Striking Strength.
I just seperate physical strikes amp and cursed tool amp to SS & AP.

No, he suggested CRT proposed Type 3 thinking, which involves individual concepts, which is completely wrong. The fact that she incorporates mass into her Shikigami and herself already makes it at least two objects. Besides, I did add the part where Kenjaku clearly mentioned that she defies concepts, hence his other curses will be useless. Mass affects opponents too; that's why Ganesha Curse got destroyed and its concepts got overwhelmed by Yuki's mass. Type 3 concepts govern individual objects, not multiples.
Okay but I don't see how its type 2. Explain how virtual mass fits type 2.

This doesn't really makes sense for likely. At most she can visualize a soul but attacking one is much different, Gojo can't even do that and he's able to see souls with Six Eyes. It's exclusively a Yuji thing for now

This doesn't really makes sense for likely. At most she can visualize a soul but attacking one is much different, Gojo can't even do that and he's able to see souls with Six Eyes. It's exclusively a Yuji thing for now
Yeah sure I'm gonna remove the NPI then. EP & Telepathy should remain.
Okay but I don't see how its type 2. Explain how virtual mass fits type 2.
@DontTalkDT reply here
To clarify something: Yes, Type 2 concepts do not have to be universal in range. In fact, even type 1 don't have to. They could apply only to a small pocket dimension. Or, theoretically, someone with concept manipulation could apply a Type 2/1 concept to a limited area in space.
Virtual Mass Yuki possesses an abstract nature, as it governs two objects: Yuki and her Shikigami. Consequently, the Ganesha Curse CM was unable to affect her. She defies other concepts with her virtual mass, which also applies to her Shikigami. This limited scope/area in which the virtual mass is governed by only two objects still qualifies as type 2 concepts by our standards.
Type 3 is Individual objects Virtual mass affecting Yuki and Shikigami already denies the possibility of only type 3.

Should Yuki be considered on the same level as Yuta now, especially with new chapters? Kenjaku was avoiding Yuta as if his life depended on it, and when Yuta showed up, he one-shot Kenjaku. The same Kenjaku who had no problem facing Yuki and Choos at once and still won. Maki probably meant that both Yuki and Yuta are on the same rank, Special Grade, not that they have the same levels of power. She would not know it to begin with.

Kenjaku also fails to one-shot Choso, who is listed as 8-A, and tanks multiple hits from him & makes Kenjaku dodge his attacks. The same Choso Yuta defeated with one casual punch.

Should Kenjaku even be Low 7-C when he fails to one-shot an 8-A on multiple occasions while other Low 7-Cs like Yuta can with casual attacks?

Last edited:
Should Yuki be considered on the same level as Yuta now, especially with new chapters? Kenjaku was avoiding Yuta as if his life depended on it, and when Yuta showed up, he one-shot Kenjaku. The same Kenjaku who had no problem facing Yuki and Choos at once and still won. Maki probably meant that both Yuki and Yuta are on the same rank, Special Grade, not that they have the same levels of power. She would not know it to begin with.
Yuki almost one-shot Kenjaku too. If you look at the part where she punches him and both his arms are wrecked and thrown outside of Tengen's Barriers with enough force. Additionally, Maki has Toji's senses, which allow her to look at opponents and determine their strength. Tengen also makes a statement. Moreover, you are wrong; Kenjaku had no problem with Yuki, or Choso is completely cap. She was overpowering him even while she was injured. He needed Mini Uzumaki to let her guard down.
Kenjaku won the fight because of his IQ, physically Yuki is stronger.
Kenjaku also fails to one-shot Choso, who is listed as 8-A, and tanks multiple hits from him & makes Kenjaku dodge his attacks. The same Choso Yuta defeated with one punch.
Should Kenjaku even be Low 7-C when he fails to one-shot an 8-A on multiple occasions? He and those scales to him can be "8-A, likely Low 7-C" maybe?
This topic has been already discussed in another thread so let's stop drop this. If you have Kenjaku AP scaling problem discuss that in another thread or discussion thread. My thread has nothing to do with his.

Got it, but I meant Kenjaku had no problem with the idea of fighting Yuki and Choso at once, not that he had no problem in the fight itself, while he was avoiding Yuta completely.
AP and hax/abilities are different things. yuta won against Ryu but we have statement for Ryu having slightly higher output. This is just how fiction works. Yuki having higher AP than Kenny wouldn't mean she should win. Also he wasn't avoiding Yuta completely. He was trying to avoid Jujutsu high themselves instead of wasting his time. His plan was to complete the merger as soon as possible when they are busy fighting Sukuna. You know Kenjaku also makes a statement for "can he take down Yuki" he only got his confidence back after Domain battle.
I was not around when Kenjaku was discussed, so this is just a question and not an argument; Why a 8-A like Choso is able to tank multiple hits from Kenjaku & get defeated immediately by Choso? Is Yuta >> Kenjaku?
Choso doesn't scale to Kenjaku even if you want to scale Choso to Kenjaku it would only Choso's durability which is also in question.
Should Kenjaku even be Low 7-C when he fails to one-shot an 8-A on multiple occasions while other Low 7-Cs like Yuta can with casual attacks?
Kenjaku was also beating down Choso causally.
11-gM_SvEnRHUToC.png

Last edited:
Yuki almost one-shot Kenjaku too. If you look at the part where she punches him and both his arms are wrecked and thrown outside of Tengen's Barriers with enough force. Additionally, Maki has Toji's senses, which allow her to look at opponents and determine their strength. Tengen also makes a statement. Moreover, you are wrong; Kenjaku had no problem with Yuki, or Choso is completely cap. She was overpowering him even while she was injured. He needed Mini Uzumaki to let her guard down.
Kenjaku won the fight because of his IQ, physically Yuki is stronger.

This topic has been already discussed in another thread so let's stop drop this. If you have Kenjaku AP scaling problem discuss that in another thread or discussion thread. My thread has nothing to do with his.
I deleted the earlier post because I wrote it fast and it was weird. Forget about Choso > Kenjaku thing, that is an obvious mistake, I meant Yuta.

Almost doesn't cut it, Yuta actually one-shots Kenjaku. Even if Maki can look at opponents and determine their strength, in your own scan Maki does not say they have the same levels of power, she says they have the same rank, Special Grade. I meant that Kenjaku had no problem with the idea of fighting Yuki and Choso at once, not that he had no problem in the fight itself. Kenjaku had no problem getting into that fight, the same Kenjaku who avoided Yuta constantly. Tengen does not make a statement about their power in your own scan.

It has something to do with it, actually. Your scans in AP mainly justify by attempting to scale Yuki to Kenjaku, who himself is Low 7-C in his profile for overpowering Yuki 💀 So Yuki and Kenjaku scale to one another for Low 7-C so where does that Tier come from?

I deleted the earlier post because I wrote it fast and it was weird. Forget about Choso > Kenjaku thing, that is an obvious mistake, I meant Yuta.

Almost doesn't cut it, Yuta actually one-shots Kenjaku. Even if Maki can look at opponents and determine their strength, in your own scan Maki does not say they have the same levels of power, she says they have the same rank, Special Grade. I meant that Kenjaku had no problem with the idea of fighting Yuki and Choso at once, not that he had no problem in the fight itself. Kenjaku had no problem getting into that fight, the same Kenjaku who avoided Yuta constantly. Tengen does not make a statement about their power in your own scan.
AP and hax/abilities are different things. yuta won against Ryu but we have statement for Ryu having slightly higher output. This is just how fiction works. Yuki having higher AP than Kenny wouldn't mean she should win. Also he wasn't avoiding Yuta completely. He was trying to avoid Jujutsu high themselves instead of wasting his time. His plan was to complete the merger as soon as possible when they are busy fighting Sukuna. You know Kenjaku also makes a statement for "can he take down Yuki" he only gor his confidence back after Domain battle.

Choso doesn't scale to Kenjaku even if you want to scale Choso to Kenjaku it would only Choso's durability which is also in question.

Kenjaku was also beating down Choso causally.
11-gM_SvEnRHUToC.png
I already answered that here
The point Tengen makes is that anyone from Yuki or Yuta is needed to guard her. If Tengen thought one is superior to the other, she would have suggested the strongest one. Also, it's not about winning against one another by abilities; you should understand the difference between AP and haxes. You are trying to argue that Character A won against Character B, so B should be weak. That's not how it works. The TCB translation for Maki's statement says Yuki is on the same level as Yuta. Also, you should know that unlike Gojo, Geto, and Yuta, Yuki didn't get her Special Grade Sorcerer rating by showcasing her powers, which means they acknowledged her physical abilities and CE Reinforcements alone and gave her that rating.
It has something to do with it, actually. Your scans in AP mainly justify by attempting to scale Yuki to Kenjaku, who himself is Low 7-C in his profile for overpowering Yuki 💀 So Yuki and Kenjaku scale to one another for Low 7-C so where does that Tier come from?
That should be fixed then. Kenjaku scales to Geto or superior to him because of having same body with better CE control. This was also discussed in different thread. I think it was not updated.

Her telepathy should be limited and add self destruction for the black hole.
I'm gonna add these later
Disagree with CM2
Already explained CM type 2 reasoning here.
@DontTalkDT reply here
To clarify something: Yes, Type 2 concepts do not have to be universal in range. In fact, even type 1 don't have to. They could apply only to a small pocket dimension. Or, theoretically, someone with concept manipulation could apply a Type 2/1 concept to a limited area in space.
Virtual Mass Yuki possesses an abstract nature, as it governs two objects: Yuki and her Shikigami. Consequently, the Ganesha Curse CM was unable to affect her. She defies other concepts with her virtual mass, which also applies to her Shikigami. This limited scope/area in which the virtual mass is governed by only two objects still qualifies as type 2 concepts by our standards.
Type 3 is Individual objects Virtual mass affecting Yuki and Shikigami already denies the possibility of only type 3.
and tier 5, is there a proof her black hole can destroy a planet or anything higher than tier 7?
Check the Black Hole Creation page. I'm having some problems with my internet connection. I'll share the statement later from that page if you haven't checked it by then. The size of the black hole Yuki created qualifies for large planet-level AP. Also, black hole creation in JJK is related to real-life black holes, so it would fall under that category. Therefore, the value in the explanation page for black hole creation should be good to use, which is large planet-level.
remove this? There is nothing happening here, she just broke the ice with Garuda is all. She's being attacked by or frozen by the ice.
Uraume was freezing and attacking the whole area simultaneously, so it does qualify. In the manga, Yuji wasn't frozen initially, but when Yuki arrived, he was. Therefore, Yuki entered amidst the freezing and icefall attack without being affected by it. The anime is secondary canon, but it depicts a clear-cut scene. With both the manga and anime showing the same scene without any additional elements, it's evident that Yuki blitzed to the area, breaking the ice without getting frozen, while Choso and Yuji were frozen there.

Uraume was freezing and attacking the whole area simultaneously, so it does qualify. In the manga, Yuji wasn't frozen initially, but when Yuki arrived, he was. Therefore, Yuki entered amidst the freezing and icefall attack without being affected by it. The anime is secondary canon, but it depicts a clear-cut scene. With both the manga and anime showing the same scene without any additional elements, it's evident that Yuki blitzed to the area, breaking the ice without getting frozen, while Choso and Yuji were frozen there.
Yuji and Choso were encased in the ice they were not frozen. Stop using anime to wank stuff like this? Manga shows nothing like freezing, its just ice fall which is a ct that creates ice spikes and makes them fall on them, no freezing of the area,

Therefore, the value in the explanation page for black hole creation should be good to use, which is large planet-level.
It's just inconsistent, unless Kenjaku is MFTL and creating a black hole for just an instant will cause envirenmental destruction (From what I've heard). At least prove that Tengen barrier has a tier 5 durability.

It's just inconsistent, unless Kenjaku is MFTL and creating a black hole for just an instant will leave a huge envirenmental destruction (From what I've heard). At least prove that Tengen barrier has a tier 5 durability.
BH don't pull in things at the speed of light, its escape vel is the ftl, and the BH did leave destruction, it was held back by Yuki though.

Doesn't seem reliable especially if he is seeing it for the first time, unless Tengen's barrier can tank a tier 5 attack.
Why is Kenjaku not reliable for seeing it for the first time? You're acting as though Kenjaku doesn't know about BHs lol. The fact he says that implies he knows about the BH. And Tengen's barrier didn't tank it.

BH don't pull in things at the speed of light, its escape vel is the ftl, and the BH did leave destruction
Did Kenjaku preform his antigravity technique before the BH could affect or not?
it was held back by Yuki though.
How?
Through her will but She already died
Why is Kenjaku not reliable for seeing it for the first time? You're acting as though Kenjaku doesn't know about BHs lol.
Does he know about BH or away to measure its potency?
The fact he says that implies he knows about the BH. And Tengen's barrier didn't tank it.
Alot of BH feats are unreliable in fiction.

Didn't Kenjaku say:"It could have blown the whole world...but your barrier and her will suppress it"

Although we see fragments of his barrier being destroyed in the middle of the fight, also does it prove it's not CM2 if Tengen's barrier could just "suppress" it?

Did Kenjaku preform his antigravity technique before the BH could affect or not?
No it effected him before he did anti.

Does he know about BH or away to measure its potency?
Alot of BH feats are unreliable in fiction.

Didn't Kenjaku say:"It could have blown the whole world...but your barrier and her will suppress it"

Although we see fragments of his barrier being destroyed in the middle of the fight, also does it prove it's not CM2 if Tengen's barrier could just "suppress" it?
Yuki makes it seem like Kenjaku knows how gravity works and knows a BH would occur so yeah Kenjaku should know the power of bh, this isn't some hidden information, BH are pretty famous in the world, idk why you're calling into question Kenjaku's knowledge on something like this.
I could be confused, but is someone arguing that Tengen's barrier was tier 5?

Yuji and Choso were encased in the ice they were not frozen. Stop using anime to wank stuff like this? Manga shows nothing like freezing, its just ice fall which is a ct that creates ice spikes and makes them fall on them, no freezing of the area,
What wank? Are we read same manga? Instead of calling it wank just because you don't believe it. Give me the Contradictions in that scene from anime (specially that scene). Also you didn't even sent a single scan to show they weren't being frozen when Yuki arrived. You even ignored my explanation regarding manga scene.

Not frozen - Before Yuki arrival Yuji and Choso wasn't frozen..
10-mZoLCOkGtamPY.png

Middle of freezing - They started freezing this freezing wasn't completed as we see in latest scan Yuji was partially frozen and Yuki saved them before completely gotten frozen.
14-6vwas_errwLW2.png

Partially frozen -Yuji clearly mentioned he can't move means he is frozen and we see his ice getting melted when Choso Poision takes place
12-lj80LqS6nqQU9.png

Yuki made her entry in the middle of freezing before if completely froze them (Yuji & Choso).
15-K84GPtfaV2kAP.png

Last edited:
What wank? Are we read same manga? Instead of calling it wank just because you don't believe it. Give me the Contradictions in that scene from anime (specially that scene). Also you didn't even sent a single scan to show they weren't being frozen when Yuki arrived. You even ignoredmy explanation regarding manga scene.

Not frozen - Before Yuki arrival Yuji and Choso wasn't frozen..
10-mZoLCOkGtamPY.png

Middle of freezing - They started freezing this freezing wasn't completed as we see in latest scan Yuji was partially frozen and Yuki saved them before completely gotten frozen.
14-6vwas_errwLW2.png

Partially frozen -Yuji clearly mentioned he can't move means he is frozen and we see his ice getting melted when Choso Poision takes place
12-lj80LqS6nqQU9.png

Yuki made her entry in the middle of freezing before if completely frozen them (Yuji & Choso) and icefall hit them
15-K84GPtfaV2kAP.png
There is no literal freezing going on here they're being encased in ice. This is a typical use of the word frozen it is not that they are actually being frozen from the inside, they are only being encased in ice. Unless there's something saying they're frozen from the inside as well they should not have resistance to ice manip. This is like giving humans resistance to ice manipulation because and ice cube didn't freeze them, Uraume's ice isn't capable of freezing them from the inside cuz it doesn't have such property therefore there is not resistance. This is just being able to handle cold temperatures.

There is no literal freezing going on here they're being encased in ice. This is a typical use of the word frozen it is not that they are actually being frozen from the inside, they are only being encased in ice. Unless there's something saying they're frozen from the inside as well they should not have resistance to ice manip. This is like giving humans resistance to ice manipulation because and ice cube didn't freeze them, Uraume's ice isn't capable of freezing them from the inside cuz it doesn't have such property therefore there is not resistance. This is just being able to handle cold temperatures.
It does though? It's clearly mentioned ice manipulation. It has both ice and temperature manipulation. Also from the looks of his it works Hakari inside were frozen.
1-_z0TiV7VBl3de-m.jpg

2-xDh8htT8MWGHZ-m.jpg

Even Panda inside were frozen he clearly mentioned a single move would rip him apart.
8-BpvEh5ycaD4Fy.png

It does though? It's clearly mentioned ice manipulation. It has both ice and temperature manipulation. Also from the looks of his it works Hakari inside were frozen.
1-_z0TiV7VBl3de-m.jpg

2-xDh8htT8MWGHZ-m.jpg

Even Panda inside were frozen he clearly mentioned a single move would rip him apart.
8-BpvEh5ycaD4Fy.png
Thats for frost calm not ice fall. Yuki didn't get attacked by Frost Calm. Ice Fall is different.

Thats for frost calm not ice fall. Yuki didn't get attacked by Frost Calm. Ice Fall is different.
Ice fall is freezing and dropping Icecles on their opponents while Froze calm is just freezing the opponent. Both are same technique different methods of destroying their opponents.

Ice fall is freezing and dropping Icecles on their opponents while Froze calm is just freezing the opponent. Both are same technique different methods of destroying their opponents.
Yeah okay Ice Fall initial attack hits them with ice, but Yuki wasn't there for that, she arrived stopping the spikes. Ice fall does not freeze. Again this is like a human not being frozen by standing next to a ice sculpture and saying they now resist ice manipulation, this is just temp resistance. They are able to handle the ice temps not that they resist the ice freezing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back