• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Yuki, Uro, Sukuna Profile Update

Thats it?

My brother, are you serious.
Cursed Energy being manipulated to create technique-like attacks isn't something new, the Finger Bearers were creating heated attacks, explosives, projectiles and offensive burning barriers through cursed energy manipulation alone, the second one even tried a bootleg arrow. I was just presenting scans on top of what Arkenis said about CE and CTs being like electricity and an electronic, for all we know, Mahoraga could've imbued the sword of extermination with cursed energy and projected it.
Why would I not have a few doubts after seeing literally every instance of Sukuna hitting buildings with his slashes (other than Malevolent Shrine) then seeing another character perform an attack like that for the first time in the series and notice something different. I'd rather wait on an explanation behind the mechanics of 10 Shadow's technique sharing even if it's brief.

Can someone get some mods to get it all accepted?
I'm gonna message some

Cursed Energy being manipulated to create technique-like attacks isn't something new, the Finger Bearers were creating heated attacks, explosives, projectiles and offensive burning barriers through cursed energy manipulation alone, the second one even tried a bootleg arrow. I was just presenting scans on top of what Arkenis said about CE and CTs being like electricity and an electronic, for all we know, Mahoraga could've imbued the sword of extermination with cursed energy and projected it.
Why would I not have a few doubts after seeing literally every instance of Sukuna hitting buildings with his slashes (other than Malevolent Shrine) then seeing another character perform an attack like that for the first time in the series and notice something different. I'd rather wait on an explanation behind the mechanics of 10 Shadow's technique sharing even if it's brief.

Lol… now provd the smoke came from the invisible slash and not what was slashed on the building like electric wires or appliances.

Lol… now provd the smoke came from the invisible slash and not what was slashed on the building like electric wires or appliances.
Personally I just think it’s a part of Sukuna’s CT.

We know he has flames as part of his technique and all Mahoraga seemed to do was burn + do the slash as well.

Yeah I was waiting for officials and for opinions on what kind of abilities I should add.

my guess is something along the lines of spatial manipulation, durability negation, and maybe conceptual manipulation? Something like that.

Yeah I was waiting for officials and for opinions on what kind of abilities I should add.

my guess is something along the lines of spatial manipulation, durability negation, and maybe conceptual manipulation? Something like that.
Durability Negation and Spatial Manipulation is sure
I also think CM type 2 fits the definition of Overall thing.

Durability Negation and Spatial Manipulation is sure
I also think CM type 2 fits the definition of Overall thing.
I was also thinking I should add some more justification onto Mahoraga’s adaptation ability, since Sukuna explains it in more detail and how Mahoraga never stops adapting even after it’s already become immune to the technique it’s facing itself. It will continue to adapt and gain new abilities to counteract whatever it’s facing.

I was also thinking I should add some more justification onto Mahoraga’s adaptation ability, since Sukuna explains it in more detail and how Mahoraga never stops adapting even after it’s already become immune to the technique it’s facing itself. It will continue to adapt and gain new abilities to counteract whatever it’s facing.
From what I understand it tries out all possibilities on Opponents abilities. Idk which ability its counted as.
Most Probably higher degree in adaptation?

Reactive evol for him gaining new ways against abilities than just adaptation. As well as power modification since he modified the slash from being a basic one to one which targets the world.

Also it should be noted that this RE is conditional as he requires continuous experience from the phenomenon to keep gaining new counters.

Reactive evol for him gaining new ways against abilities than just adaptation. As well as power modification since he modified the slash from being a basic one to one which targets the world.

Also it should be noted that this RE is conditional as he requires continuous experience from the phenomenon to keep gaining new counters.
From what I understand, actually no he doesn’t. He only needs to encounter the phenomena one time and his adaptation process starts, and never stops even when his adaptation has been completed. Continuous experience from the phenomena only makes the adaptation process shorter but I don’t think it ever “stops.”

From what I understand, actually no he doesn’t. He only needs to encounter the phenomena one time and his adaptation process starts, and never stops even when his adaptation has been completed. Continuous experience from the phenomena only makes the adaptation process shorter but I don’t think it ever “stops.”
Right. Then note that the continuous experience accelerates the adaptation.

Also this is something of note that when Sukuna attempts to use amplification the wheels adaptation is interrupted. Should be in weakness

Last edited:
Yeah, it should also be mentioned that he is able to use his TS technique while he has his domain expansion active however.
He can use TS or DA inside his domain but he needs to activate domain first. Shrine acts as center for the domain so he doesn't have any problem with using other CT.

Just mention he can only one use one CT at a time. When CT is active DA can't be used. But if Sukuna domain is already active he can either use a CT or DA inside of it.

spatial manipulation thanks to the new slash (i think this already come with dura neg no?)

dunno where the CM came from for the slash

Thanks 👍

Oh NVM your Sandbox is already near perfect 😭.
Only AP and explanations needs to be worked. I will try to add some information for his intelligence section later onwards when I have time
The AP gets changed around so much that I was just waiting until the tiers finally settled in and not keep going back and forth switching it around 😭

Back