• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Yuki, Uro, Sukuna Profile Update

As for her concept manip, she controls the concept of mass. It isn't some weird type 3 concept. The fact that her mass is "virtual" and gives her the effect of said mass increase, but not the actual density, also supports this. Further bolstering this is the fact that Yuki was able to break the fractal geometry of Kenjaku'Tengen's Sunyata barrier creation, which really shouldn't be possible.

For her resistance to concepts, it was stated that it comes from her mass making her undefinable in both semantic and pragmatic terms and thus not being able to be targeted.

Last edited:
Type 2 or 3 resistance?
The explanation indicates type 2 but the Ganesha curses ability is ambiguous. I'd say type 2 though since her resistance seemed to be tied to the same type 2 she uses offensively given Kenjaku learns about both after being punched.

Wait can we add Sukuna’s profile to this list? Because I have that revised profile essentially finished in the works.

Sukuna should not have resistance to void manipulation. He was injured by it. As far as I know, we don’t give resistance when the hax affected the character. Void manipulation has also always been a very odd hax to assign purple as well.

Sukuna should not have resistance to void manipulation. He was injured by it. As far as I know, we don’t give resistance when the hax affected the character. Void manipulation has also always been a very odd hax to assign purple as well.
Ehhhhh, not really. The problem for Sukuna (assuming he didn't dodge at the last second) was that he didn't know the strength of the purple thanks to Ichiji masking a substantial amount of the signature. Sukuna didn't realize until purple was in front of him and thus lagged with his CE enforcement. so either Sukuna dodged using speed or shadows, or sukuna got his arms blasted but happened to reinforce in time, the latter would grant him resistance.

Void Manipulation is literally what it does, idk how that would present as weird.

Ehhhhh, not really. The problem for Sukuna (assuming he didn't dodge at the last second) was that he didn't know the strength of the purple thanks to Ichiji masking a substantial amount of the signature. Sukuna didn't realize until purple was in front of him and thus lagged with his CE enforcement. so either Sukuna dodged using speed or shadows, or sukuna got his arms blasted but happened to reinforce in time, the latter would grant him resistance.

Void Manipulation is literally what it does, idk how that would present as weird.
Him dodging is biggest assumption when we see him healing his arm. If he could dodge that fast he would already done that instead he would get hit by it. The fact him trying to defend himself shows he tanked it instead dodging it.

Him dodging is biggest assumption when we see him healing his arm. If he could dodge that fast he would already done that instead he would get hit by it. The fact him trying to defend himself shows he tanked it instead dodging it.
I never claimed that he did dodge it. I listed it as a possibility. Sukuna tried to tank it because he didn't know how strong it was, which is why he makes the deer in headlights look as purple is touching down, and the next time we see him, he is blocks away with Urauma and his coat no where to be found. So yeah both alternatives ar possible even though I do agree that CE reinforcement looks the most evidenced.

Void manipulation isn't really what it's shown. It's more on the lines of ee or matter destruction. I don't even know where Void manip comes from.

Void manipulation isn't really what it's shown. It's more on the lines of ee or matter destruction. I don't even know where Void manip comes from.
  • Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.

That's literally what purple does and why it's referred to as "hollow" as if things struck by purple were to "exist" they would appear to have negative length and thus appear hollow. Which obviously isn't physically possible, thus why matter gets yeeted.

• Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.

That's literally what purple does and why it's referred to as "hollow" as if things struck by purple were to "exist" they would appear to have negative length and thus appear hollow. Which obviously isn't physically possible, thus why matter gets yeeted.
Not really. we see debris from the attacks of purple so it isn't actually converting all the matter to nonexistence. Which is my problem overall with it.

I have been making Gojo's sandbox and I have come up with this instead
It's not completed yet since I am not exactly sure on the mechanics of tachyons but this seems more accurate.
I would ask that you let Shey handle the Gojo sandbox. The part about Tachyons is reaching too far so I'd remove that.

Not really. we see debris from the attacks of purple so it isn't actually converting all the matter to nonexistence. Which is my problem overall with it.
The matter you see is an after-effect of purple erasing things. If I erase half a building with a city wide propulsive force, debris is going to fill in the vaccum as purple passes. You can see this in the Hanami fight as well near the outline of Purple, and we know that Gojo was able to even erase spirit residuals with purple.

I also find that arguments like these are kind of hypercritical, in the same vein of trying to claim a verse can't be supersonic unless they are constantly depicting sonic booms around all of their movements.

The matter you see is an after-effect of purple erasing things. If I erase half a building with a city wide propulsive force, debris is going to fill in the vaccum as purple passes. You can see this in the Hanami fight as well near the outline of Purple, and we know that Gojo was able to even erase spirit residuals with purple.

I also find that arguments like these are kind of hypercritical, in the same vein of trying to claim a verse can't be supersonic unless they are constantly depicting sonic booms around all of their movements.
No I mean debris just gets flung as though it isn't doing the conversion to non existence. You can look at purple against Sukuna and see it there.

Yuki has some pretty good RCT healing feats as well. Her body was like mangled against Kenjaku and she only needed a full 2 seconds to regenerate all that damage.

The people with probably the best levels of RCT healing are Hakari and Gojo since their reverse cursed techniques are like fully automatic.

0223-014.png

I know. I'm not trying to make a major change. It's just a grammar thing. If you want to keep it how it is then sure.

Because, [in my eyes] I had no idea why Yuta was mentioned since you hadn't inferred nor referenced comparability there.

Yuki has some pretty good RCT healing feats as well. Her body was like mangled against Kenjaku and she only needed a full 2 seconds to regenerate all that damage.

The people with probably the best levels of RCT healing are Hakari and Gojo since their reverse cursed techniques are like fully automatic.
Not for this.

But you mentioned domain hax on Sukuna's page, those are included in the domain section on cursed energy page, U can remove them.

No I mean debris just gets flung as though it isn't doing the conversion to non existence. You can look at purple against Sukuna and see it there.
The debris is filling in the void of deleted matter behind the wave. Purple moves as a single front similar to a veil or perfect sphere, we saw this with Toji and Hanami. It's not like a kamehameha beam. the debris is not moving along the pressure wave of purple (being pushed), purple is already in front and reaching Sukuna.
You can see a similar thing occur with Noaya when he races past city buildings

I never claimed that he did dodge it.
I am just saying casually.
I listed it as a possibility. Sukuna tried to tank it because he didn't know how strong it was, which is why he makes the deer in headlights look as purple is touching down, and the next time we see him, he is blocks away with Urauma and his coat no where to be found. So yeah both alternatives ar possible even though I do agree that CE reinforcement looks the most evidenced.
Most probably that building and area itself could have blown away and he may thrown his coat down when he saw Gojo and coming infront of him.

The fact his dress is still intact only Coat being blown away doesn't make even if dodges or not. He most Probably tanked it and came infront of Gojo healing his wounds. Uraume situation is still unknown.

The debris is filling in the void of deleted matter behind the wave. Purple moves as a single front similar to a veil or perfect sphere, we saw this with Toji and Hanami. It's not like a kamehameha beam. the debris is not moving along the pressure wave of purple (being pushed), purple is already in front and reaching Sukuna.
You can see a similar thing occur with Noaya when he races past city buildings
Just isnt whats shown.

Anyway I propose Sukuna have NPI for blocking Purple instead.

Back