• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuji Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Yuji Profile
Updated Sandbox

Changes
  • Removed first key from the current profile because it had no Abilities nor any feats so Merged it with Second key
  • Pre Shibuya key includes both Kyoto and death paintings arc
  • Post Shibuya included Shibuya Incident and Yuji execution arc
  • Btw Culling game and Current Arc should be left out as I'm planning on Splitting Yuji final Key to new Profile.
  • Current AP also Downgraded to tier 8 as Hanami feats are recalculated to 8-A & Finger Bearer upscales from Mechamaru canon which would upscale Mahito to 8-B as Mahito is also Special Grade cursed Spirit. So Yuji second key gonna be 8-B. Third key gonna be 8-A. Hanami Profile is updated but Mahito profile is Outdated. Mahito AP will be Fixxed in a different thread.
  • Speed also got changed respectively to Superhuman & Subsonic+ for updated calculations.
Additional abilities

Agree: @UchihaSlayer96 (Thread Mod), @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), @Duedate8898 (Thread Mod)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Wuji Itagoat finally getting the profile he deserves

On a more serious note i agree with basically everthing here. However there is an issue with his speed, since the subsonic+ rating comes from Yuji himself performing this feat during BOS which usnt being listed. So his fearsome womb key should be "Superhuman travel speed, Subsonic combat and reaction speed" and then have everything else upscale from that

Wuji Itagoat finally getting the profile he deserves

On a more serious note i agree with basically everthing here. However there is an issue with his speed, since the subsonic+ rating comes from Yuji himself performing this feat during BOS which usnt being listed. So his fearsome womb key should be "Superhuman travel speed, Subsonic combat and reaction speed" and then have everything else upscale from that
@SunDaGamer recalculated it and that calculation seems wrong so only superhuman for now

Last edited:
"The ability to manipulate threads or strings. User can create, shape and manipulate threads and string, long, thin and flexible form of material, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis."

Him just using a thread to grab somebody doesn't qualify for this ability.
Watch the scene properly. He didn't just grabbed him. He was freely Manipulating it with his skills

Where in the thread manipulation page it states it's supernatural?
All of the possible uses of thread manip on the page are somehow supernatural except "improbable weapon proficiency", which comes by default with offensive thread manipulation. I'd like you to show me an example of a page where thread manip is given for just using a wire well, isn't that just weapon mastery?

Also, should Itadori lose Supernatural Willpower after Shibuya? Like, his pain resistance and stamina are insane and such, but Itadori is really depressed and could barely use his full power against Yuta even when it meant his life, being capable to only unleash his all against Sukuna (Something that even surprised him. Though it still seems to be a mistery the real reason) due to his range
Well he got back to his normal self during Hakari fight
I would scale Itadori to somewhat Yuta's level when using his all, but I will not bring this here
Milly gonna Chew you
All of the possible uses of thread manip on the page are somehow supernatural except "improbable weapon proficiency", which comes by default with offensive thread manipulation. I'd like you to show me an example of a page where thread manip is given for just using a wire well, isn't that just weapon mastery?
Feel free to show me.where it was stated supernatural in thread manipulation page. Or just stop derailing this thread.
Thread manipulation page clearly mentioned it does qualifies under limitation section.

Limitations​

• May be unable to create threads, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
  • Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.

Feel free to show me.where it was stated supernatural in thread manipulation page. Or just stop derailing this thread.
Thread manipulation page clearly mentioned it does qualifies under limitation section.
I won't argue further, but I severely SEVERELY doubt "manipulating" is something as broad as using it well.

Agree with the rest of the thread.

Mh, I dont see what this proves. He just accepted that against Hakari he shouldnt dodge and thats it, since its more like a kind of ritual than a actual fight
Against Higuruma it was clear that he wasn't over the whole Shibuya event
Regarding that more like Yuji is not ready to die but he is surely upset about others Death. I mean even against Higu Yuji accepted the accusations but still was kept Fighting.

Regarding that more like Yuji is not ready to die but he is surely upset about others Death. I mean even against Higu Yuji accepted the accusations but still was kept Fighting.
Im not saying that Itadori is not gonna fight for his life, what I said is that he isnt capable to go with his all due to his lack of confidence. Beside the fact that it was stated by Yuta straight up that Itadori is depressed and isnt sure if he really deserves to live even tho he keeps fightning

There are some things that need to be changed in the Powers and Abilities section
First key:
Add "Multiple Selves (Type 2; his body houses Sukuna's soul in addition to his own[7])"
Make this Limited and add Extrasensory Perception too
Remove the feats Yuji has past the Fearsome Womb Arc, the rest of it can go into his stamina section
Remove Immortality Negation (that ability makes no sense because Sukuna literally body hops to Megumi while in Yuji's body), the justification for Power Absorption matches Energy Absorption and we don't know if Yuji absorbed the techniques of the Death Paintings. Make the rest of these separate abilities:

Second key:
Improved Martial Arts & Acrobatics don't need to be repeated, that stuff goes into the intelligence section, Acrobatics should only be repeated in this case because Yuji can perform another ability of it (Surface Running)
Remove Chi Manipulation, it's covered by Cursed Energy Manipulation. Damage Boost's justification should be "Divergent Fist delivers two blows in one strike[17]"
Change this to:

Third key:
Rename it to "Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc/Death Painting Arc"
Yuji can't use Divergent Fist after Todo's training with him until his fight with Choso so add:
"All previous abilities - excluding Damage Boost - plus:"
Remove this, the linked feat isn't even Instinctive Action

Fourth key:
just name it "Shibuya Incident Arc." can't have the Pre and Post versions of the arc without including the arc itself.
Add Damage Boost again:
This is just Weapon Mastery of a thread tool, Yuji can't create and freely manipulate threads

There are some things that need to be changed in the Powers and Abilities section
First key:
Add "Multiple Selves (Type 2; his body houses Sukuna's soul in addition to his own[7])"

Make this Limited and add Extrasensory Perception too

Remove the feats Yuji has past the Fearsome Womb Arc, the rest of it can go into his stamina section

Remove Immortality Negation (that ability makes no sense because Sukuna literally body hops to Megumi while in Yuji's body), the justification for Power Absorption matches Energy Absorption and we don't know if Yuji absorbed the techniques of the Death Paintings. Make the rest of these separate abilities:

Second key:

Improved Martial Arts & Acrobatics don't need to be repeated, that stuff goes into the intelligence section, Acrobatics should only be repeated in this case because Yuji can perform another ability of it (Surface Running)

Remove Chi Manipulation, it's covered by Cursed Energy Manipulation. Damage Boost's justification should be "Divergent Fist delivers two blows in one strike[17]"

Change this to:

Third key:
Rename it to "Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc/Death Painting Arc"
Yuji can't use Divergent Fist after Todo's training with him until his fight with Choso so add:
"All previous abilities - excluding Damage Boost - plus:"

Remove this, the linked feat isn't even Instinctive Action

Fourth key:
just name it "Shibuya Incident Arc." can't have the Pre and Post versions of the arc without including the arc itself.
Add Damage Boost again:

This is just Weapon Mastery of a thread tool, Yuji can't create and freely manipulate threads
Agree with your takes. I will change them except two things
  • Sukuna made a binding vow so he jumped off of Yuji.
  • Thread manipulation page doesn't states anything about creating. So i will keep it.

Limitations​

• May be unable to create threads, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
  • Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.

I don’t think Yuji had nearly enough hax or content to require a second profile.
Well he will lose immortality and regeneration from Sukuna. Though it's better to wait for Future Sukuna vs Yuji fight & see if he will get additional abilities. If he didn't got too much I'm fine with Adding a key to this profile only.

@SunDaGamer made the changes according to you and updated the OP but I still keeping the Immortality type 6 Negation & thread manipulation.
Immortality type 6 Negation I added a different reason.

This is a massive improvement over his current profile, so I definitely agree with this revision.
A couple of minor things I'd like to bring up, though.

At least Multi-City Block level
Fix the bolding on his fourth key, goob.
There's an extra square bracket here.
I feel like the wording on these can be improved a bit. Something like:
And btw, I'm personally fine with him having Thread Manipulation. The page doesn't really specify the need for supernatural manipulation or generation. We also give a bunch of abilities based on tool, such as Smoke Manipulation via smoke bombs, Light Manipulation via Flashbangs, Explosion Manipulation via bombs/grenades, etc.
Change the '.' to a ';'
Perceiving invisible stuff with your eyes is just Enhanced Senses. ESP requires a sort of Sixth/additional sensory ability unrelated to the traditional 5 senses.
This is why I added this note to the Enhanced Senses page to avoid confusion:
  • Extra Senses:Some characters have completely new senses not possessed by humans, an example of this in real life is the ability of some animal species to sense magnetic fields. Other extra senses can include the ability to sense things in different dimensions, distortions in time and space, the thoughts of other beings, the future, the past, quantum activity, magical energies, forms of life energy like ki, computer data, etc.
    • Note - This is not to be confused with Extrasensory Perception, as this ability must involve the use of one of the standard five senses, or any other sensory organs, in order to qualify.
So assuming this is the only justification for ESP, I think it should be removed.
Well he will lose immortality and regeneration from Sukuna. Though it's better to wait for Future Sukuna vs Yuji fight & see if he will get additional abilities. If he didn't got too much I'm fine with Adding a key to this profile only.
Not sure I agree with this. Just add the key, and if things get too cluttered in the future, then you can make a new profile if need be. There's no reason for the profile to be left in limbo for extended periods of time on the off chance that he could get cluttered. Yuji has already suffered enough on this site lmao.
Okay, so I will preface this point by saying that I'm not caught up to the manga as of yet, so do correct me if I'm wrong here. This ability is attributed to Yuji being a vessel for Sukuna. This is the reason why he's able to do this, based on this explanation. So I don't think he should have this without Sukuna until he shows it again (assuming he didn't already). Maybe he can keep it as a "Possibly", but that's about it.

These are the only minor gripes I have here. Great job, though. This is awesome on the whole.

This is a massive improvement over his current profile, so I definitely agree with this revision.
A couple of minor things I'd like to bring up, though.

Fix the bolding on his fourth key, goob.

There's an extra square bracket here.
Ok fixing it.
I feel like the wording on these can be improved a bit. Something like:
Thanks for the advice. I'm not that good with English language. I will make the changes as you suggested.
And btw, I'm personally fine with him having Thread Manipulation. The page doesn't really specify the need for supernatural manipulation or generation. We also give a bunch of abilities based on tool, such as Smoke Manipulation via smoke bombs, Light Manipulation via Flashbangs, Explosion Manipulation via bombs/grenades, etc.
Noted.
Change the '.' to a ';'
Ok Changing it
Perceiving invisible stuff with your eyes is just Enhanced Senses. ESP requires a sort of Sixth/additional sensory ability unrelated to the traditional 5 senses.
This is why I added this note to the Enhanced Senses page to avoid confusion:

So assuming this is the only justification for ESP, I think it should be removed.
I Originally had only Enhanced senses. Sun suggested perception. I will remove it then
Not sure I agree with this. Just add the key, and if things get too cluttered in the future, then you can make a new profile if need be. There's no reason for the profile to be left in limbo for extended periods of time on the off chance that he could get cluttered. Yuji has already suffered enough on this site lmao.
I will tackled that once JJk settles down with Calculation issues.
Okay, so I will preface this point by saying that I'm not caught up to the manga as of yet, so do correct me if I'm wrong here. This ability is attributed to Yuji being a vessel for Sukuna. This is the reason why he's able to do this, based on this explanation. So I don't think he should have this without Sukuna until he shows it again (assuming he didn't already). Maybe he can keep it as a "Possibly", but that's about it.
Yuji again does this in Shibuya arc it's consistent with Yuji harming the soul.
These are the only minor gripes I have here. Great job, though. This is awesome on the whole.
Thanks for the support 🙏

Yeah, but doesn't he still have Sukuna inside him during the events of Shibuya?
Now I understood what you mean. Btw current profile is Based on Yuji as Sukuna host. Though I think we can give Yuji likely or possible rating based on this statement. I will leave that discussion to that time. Oh btw Yuji currently ate death paintings so he should still be capable of harming the souls.

Now I understood what you mean. Btw current profile is Based on Yuji as Sukuna host. Though I think we can give Yuji likely or possible rating based on this statement. I will leave that discussion to that time. Oh btw Yuji currently ate death paintings so he should still be capable of harming the souls.
I guess it should be fine as long as the justification for him having it is tweaked a little. Whenever you make his final key/new profile, that is.

So I don't think he should have this without Sukuna until he shows it again (assuming he didn't already). Maybe he can keep it as a "Possibly", but that's about it.
Yuji learns to perceive the contours of the soul because his body had to house Sukuna's soul in addition to his own, it's never implied that he has that ability only when he is Sukuna's vessel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back