• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuji Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. Someone needs to check if Yuji has any other speed feats for Fearsome womb arc
First, I have to commend you on the profile. I can see you took my criticisms with previous CRT's to heart with how the stats are formatted. It looks significantly better.

Secondly, while this feat wasn't performed within the Fearsome Womb arc, there are arguments that Yuji at the very least could scale to it within that arc. In the Kyoto Sister School event, Megumi was able to deflect arrows from close-up (I do think the Frog being able to wrap its tongue around the arrow should be calculated as that looks more impressive than what Fushiguro did, but I digress).

Within this same arc, Fushiguro stated that from what he had seen from Itadori, he would be able to defeat Todo in a fight.

5.png
6.png

(I'm surprised with all the recent memes the "Itadori would win" panel didn't become a meme... only ever me...)

Todo > Fushiguro who performed the feat. And Itadori based on what Fushiguro saw > Todo. There is the argument that he was speculating the growth he had undergone, but the growth would be unknown. So I think maybe downscaling him from Fushiguro's feat would be feasible.

This is a massive improvement over his current profile, so I definitely agree with this revision.
A couple of minor things I'd like to bring up, though.

Fix the bolding on his fourth key, goob.

There's an extra square bracket here.

I feel like the wording on these can be improved a bit. Something like:
And btw, I'm personally fine with him having Thread Manipulation. The page doesn't really specify the need for supernatural manipulation or generation. We also give a bunch of abilities based on tool, such as Smoke Manipulation via smoke bombs, Light Manipulation via Flashbangs, Explosion Manipulation via bombs/grenades, etc.

Change the '.' to a ';'

Perceiving invisible stuff with your eyes is just Enhanced Senses. ESP requires a sort of Sixth/additional sensory ability unrelated to the traditional 5 senses.
This is why I added this note to the Enhanced Senses page to avoid confusion:

So assuming this is the only justification for ESP, I think it should be removed.

Not sure I agree with this. Just add the key, and if things get too cluttered in the future, then you can make a new profile if need be. There's no reason for the profile to be left in limbo for extended periods of time on the off chance that he could get cluttered. Yuji has already suffered enough on this site lmao.

Okay, so I will preface this point by saying that I'm not caught up to the manga as of yet, so do correct me if I'm wrong here. This ability is attributed to Yuji being a vessel for Sukuna. This is the reason why he's able to do this, based on this explanation. So I don't think he should have this without Sukuna until he shows it again (assuming he didn't already). Maybe he can keep it as a "Possibly", but that's about it.

These are the only minor gripes I have here. Great job, though. This is awesome on the whole.
I agree with this take.

First, I have to commend you on the profile. I can see you took my criticisms with previous CRT's to heart with how the stats are formatted. It looks significantly better.

Secondly, while this feat wasn't performed within the Fearsome Womb arc, there are arguments that Yuji at the very least could scale to it within that arc. In the Kyoto Sister School event, Megumi was able to deflect arrows from close-up (I do think the Frog being able to wrap its tongue around the arrow should be calculated as that looks more impressive than what Fushiguro did, but I digress).

Within this same arc, Fushiguro stated that from what he had seen from Itadori, he would be able to defeat Todo in a fight.

5.png
6.png

(I'm surprised with all the recent memes the "Itadori would win" panel didn't become a meme... only ever me...)

Todo > Fushiguro who performed the feat. And Itadori based on what Fushiguro saw > Todo. There is the argument that he was speculating the growth he had undergone, but the growth would be unknown. So I think maybe downscaling him from Fushiguro's feat would be feasible.
That calculation should get accepted first. Yeah I can see likely or possible rating for Yuji.

I was holding this for my big ass JJK CRT, but since we’re improving the GOAT’s profile, me and Tempest made this:
Key: Fearsome Womb Arc/Kyoto Goodwill Event (Chapter 36) | Kyoto Goodwill Event (Chapter 37)/Shibuya Incident Arcs | Itadori's Extermination Arc/Culling Game | Shinjuku Showdown Arc

Attack Potency:
TBD physically (Yuji's strength is considered to be superhuman[1], 20% more than that of the average Jujutsu Sorcerer, allowing him to accomplish feats that no ordinary human could do, such as busting through a wall[2] and is able to win against anyone else using raw physical capabilities (no Cursed Energy), including Todo[3]), TBD with Cursed Energy (Can enhance his body with Cursed Energy; Is capable of easily damaging the ceiling[4], as well as busting busting a wall[5]with one punch. Can damage Special Grade Cruses like Mahito[6] more than once[6]. He's stronger than Todo and can harm him multiple times[7]), far higher as the fight progress (Was getting stronger when fighting against Todo[8])

| TBD (He repeatedly surprises sorcerers of old[9] and modern day[10] with his physical strength. Stated by Mei Mei to be on the level of a Grade 1 Sorcerer[11], and he's stated to be be equal to Nanami[10], another Grade 1 Sorcerer. Grade 1 is the minimum grade needed to defeat a Special Grade Curse[12], supported by how he can exorcise Eso[13], badly hurt Kechizu[14], harm Hanami[15], and contend with Mahito[16], 2 Special Grade Death Paintings and 2 Cursed Spirits respectively. Contended with Choso[17], another Special Grade Death Painting who was stated to be on the level of a Grade 1 Sorcerer[18], and matched him when he utilized Flowing Red Scale[19], dealing heavy damage with only three direct hits[20]. Physically stronger than every other contender of the Goodwill Event[12], including Maki[21]. Megumi stated that he would surpass him, implying that he's currently weaker[22]. Was one of the 5 students recommended for Grade 1[23]), TBD with Black Flash (Black Flash is stated to be equal to a normal hit to the power of 2.5[24]. Badly damaged Hanami, blowing off her arms with a single punch[25], then hit her with a barrage of Black Flashes[26], said barrage mixed with a strike from Todo with Playful Cloud would've killed Jogo[27]. A single one of his Black Flashes was more powerful than his combined blow with Todo[15]. Blew apart Mahito's hand when he tried to block it[28], and badly hurt him with a face shot[29], noting that it dealt serious damage[30], with Mahito saying that going in recklessly against his Black Flash meant his demise[31]), TBD with Max Power Black Flash (Is his Black Flash imbued with his maximum cursed energy[30]. Completely destroyed Mahito's Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing, making him vomit[31])

| TBD (Was strengthened by Kenjaku in preparation for the culling games[32]. Along with his unreal physical strength, Itadori mastered a fluid control over his cursed energy, impressing Choso and one-shotting a low level Curse effortlessly[33]. Capable of physically matching Yuta[34], who was surging with cursed energy[35], even when holding back in their battle[36]. Slammed Haba through several floors[37]), TBD with Black Flash

| TBD (After Sukuna left his body, he was capable of fighting against 15 Finger Sukuna alongside Maki[38], with Sukuna questioning where he got his strength from[39], implying he's stronger than when Sukuna wasn't hosting him. Later, he consumed 6 Special Grade Death Paintingsin order to gain power[40], then trained after the events of the Culling Game[41]), TBD with Black Flash
It’s a much better AP section with way better keys.

I was holding this for my big ass JJK CRT, but since we’re improving the GOAT’s profile, me and Tempest made this:

It’s a much better AP section with way better keys.
Shinjuku Showdown should be left out and fearsome womb needs a seperate key I agree with other keys though it's better we reduce the text.

Some things can really be EE from the text. Its seems too text for too little. I also disagree with the last Key since we barely know about wtf is going on with current Itadori
But the other three keys are perfectly fine

Fearsome arc should be included with the event arc because there’s no reason at all to clutter the profile with more unnecessary stuff, Itadori was going through a training and was noted to get stronger after chapter 36 (iirc Todo noticed he was getting stronger and Gojo confirmed it) so after this chapter Itadori gets another key (after 37).

Shinjuku arc I don’t mind if we don’t evaluate right now but currently that’s only what he has (damn Greg Akutami for not showing his new power up already)

And for last, no, reducing the text is absolutely not necessary. It’s better if we have a fleshed out attack potency section with all of his capabilities.

And for last, no, reducing the text i absolutely not necessary. It’s better if we have a fleshed out attack potency section with all of his capabilities.
Bro you basically made a respect thread
Completely destroyed Mahito's Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing, making him vomit[31]
I also think that vomit isnt due to Itadori punch but yes because Mahito was looking out for transmuted humans that he always put on his mouth

Fearsome arc should be included with the event arc because there’s no reason at all to clutter the profile with more unnecessary stuff, Itadori was going through a training and was noted to get stronger after chapter 36 (iirc Todo noticed he was getting stronger and Gojo confirmed it) so after this chapter Itadori gets another key (after 37).

Shinjuku arc I don’t mind if we don’t evaluate right now but currently that’s only what he has (damn Greg Akutami for not showing his new power up already)

And for last, no, reducing the text i absolutely not necessary. It’s better if we have a fleshed out attack potency section with all of his capabilities.
Bruh I think you mistake Fearsome womb arc and vs Mahito arc.
Btw can you edit the sandbox then though I hate more text in AP section but I not against it if others are fine.
Just remove Shinjuku Showdown other keys looks good. I will update the ratings after you edits justification.

Do we have ratings for Yuji physically vs with CE?

Or will we just have higher with CE? NGL, we should probably save m3x and KT's revision to another CRT, where we actually have the values sorted out for them unless we already have all the calcs and shit

Bruh I think you mistake Fearsome womb arc and vs Mahito arc.
No I did not, you just didn’t quite understand what I did here.
Btw can you edit the sandbox then though I hate more text in AP section but I not against it if others are fine.
Just remove Shinjuku Showdown other keys looks good. I will update the ratings after you edits justification.
Just don’t copy paste the last arc section

I think it’s only relevant for the first key, since it took him some time until mastering CE (his main attack is basically just a physical attack with no CE and then another strike with CE)

After that, he’s only rated with CE.

Or will we just have higher with CE? NGL, we should probably save m3x and KT's revision to another CRT, where we actually have the values sorted out for them unless we already have all the calcs and shit
Culling game arc Yuji Physically without CE is Grade 1 Sorcerer level with CE scales higher
No I did not, you just didn’t quite understand what I did here.
No you did. Your explanation starts from vs Mahito arc not Fearsome womb arc.
Just don’t copy paste the last arc section

I will copy paste it later then kinda busy

Oh, that. It’s just his CE. It remains at the same level, he just got better at using it.
Nah he did trained with Gojo sometimes before going off with Nanami. Also it's better to keep fearsome womb & vs Mahito keys seperate. Introduction arc he has 9-A feat & Vs Mahito arc he can be scaled to 8-B
Don’t forget to fix some grammar, me and Tempest are illiterate.
ftv-prima-tvprima.gif

@M3X_2.0 sorry after checking your sandbox thoroughly like nierre said it needs to done once we settle down with Calculations issues. AP section gonna gets messed up if I applies it now. So I will leave your suggestions to your big revision altogether. For now I will update Yuji profile on whats being accepted.
Call it a skill issue for me but that looks like hella work so I would rather pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back