• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were making separate keys for Shinjuku Gojo and Gojo beforehand?

But 15F Sukuna only managed to interrupt Gojo while he was in the air, I wouldn’t say that’s FULLY enough to scale
We are making a seperate keys for both Shibuya arc Gojo and current Gojo who is dead.

There was enough time skip. Additionally not to forget Gojo came out and knows Sukuna took over Megumi and has ten shadows. F*cking Mahogara with him and his own technique. Also possibly Domain Amplification. Him not increasing his skill sets before battling 20F is out of EQ when we clearly see Gojo training and developing new technique and becoming strongest modern era Sorcerer after Toji beat his ass.

Also Chapter 236 Gojo did states he put everything on the line for the fight. Chapter 227 shows Gojo having different barrier techniques after Post Prison Realm just to counter Sukunas Open Domain.

My issue is that the scaling gets wonky if we go with the agreement that CE doesn’t amp speed. Like how Gojo can casually outpace 1F Sukuna whereas he can fight on par with 20F Sukuna

Unless there’s another explanation for Sukuna getting faster after getting more fingers that doesn’t relate with CE, there’s a problem

It is necessary when you're doing it, CE is stated to Amp Physicals but you're keeping it as 'Well it doesn't involve Combat speed' for whatever reason
CE amps speed, that's it and there's no reason why otherwise would be the case.
Dr. Whiteee can assist with linking the raws and TLs, IDK how to do so without Imgur.
You're just asking to be spoon-fed info atp
Here is the Raw

Rough Translation (translator not available)
I suspect this is the first time in your life you've felt so feverous. Your body is brimming with Cursed Energy. Your physical abilities have improved, and your all-around abilities* and your fives sense have also been honed.

It is pretty common knowledge that CE enhances physical abilities which would include speed, the burden of proof would be on one claiming that speed is for whatever reason not apart of that package especially since the above highlights the physical capabilities and reactions. Yuta goes from struggling vs Semi-grade 1 spirits to outmatching Geto in hand to hand, so that's pretty obvious proof as well.

Mei Mei laments about how there is a cap for sorcerers who can only train their physical bodies/reinforce so much, would also is discussing all things related to physicals including speed.

Last edited:
Damn 7 pages.

Anyway I just came by to say that I think 3F Sukuna is just as fast as 15F considering we don’t actually know if CE enhances speed (may be wrong but KT convinced me it doesn’t offsite). Not to mention Sukuna claimed that his movements were unhindered even though Megumi was ******* up his CE manipulation.

So even though I disagree with putting 3F Sukuna ~ Toji via Megumi’s unreliable words, it doesn’t really harm any scaling since Sukuna is just that fast regardless of the number of fingers he possesses.

I have my issues with the whole Maki Naoya stuff offsite since this Maki clearly scales to Sukuna’s speed, but I won’t comment here on it until I read all that’s been said here first.
Maki issues take it to Discussion thread 🙏. We are closing that topic here. Regarding Megumi I do have Arguments for his body rejection affecting speed and AP. But here we already reached some neutral ground so no need to bring same topic.

My issue is that the scaling gets wonky if we go with the agreement that CE doesn’t amp speed. Like how Gojo can casually outpace 1F Sukuna whereas he can fight on par with 20F Sukuna

Unless there’s another explanation for Sukuna getting faster after getting more fingers that doesn’t relate with CE, there’s a problem
Gojo can just be faster with his heavy blue amp. Sukuna managed to “tag” Gojo but couldn’t get past infinity

Don’t really think this is a solid argument considering 1F Sukuna was fully confident in his ability to take down Gojo as soon as he took over Yuji’s body
I said it's not confirmation. But I also added Sukuna blocking Gojo's initial attack

Gojo can just be faster with his heavy blue amp. Sukuna managed to “tag” Gojo but couldn’t get past infinity
Well the blue amp works by compressing space to move coordinates close to each other, so the amp would only really buff movement speed it seems. Whereas Gojo can blitz 1F Sukuna in hand to hand combat and land several punches before he can even react

Me and my thread.
spiderman-dead.gif

It makes no sense and shouldn't even be a discussion, I have no idea how anyone can think that
Going by that logic innately superhuman characters like Maki and Yuji would be the speedsters of the verse

I don't think its fully CE amount but more so its efficiency and output/application since we see Gojo casually blitzing 1F Sukuna but 20 finger Sukuna can keep up with Gojo without much issue what so ever

it would basically mean that having more CE doesn't make you faster necessarily but if you have high output and efficiency in how you use your CE the more you have the more you can apply to your movements making you faster but if you have shit output you would not be able to make yourself much faster no matter how much CE you have

and this would explain how 1F Sukuna who is in Yuji’s body which should be faster than Megumi’s due to its base superhuman characteristics is slower than 20F Sukuna in Megumi

It would also explain speed differences in sorcerers, like for example how Yuta is as fast or even faster than Yuji while holding back even while having a shot for shot weaker body (by far mind you) as Yuta himself says to Yuji before he stabs him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back