• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Female Profile Update| Jujutsu Kaisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah okay Ice Fall initial attack hits them with ice, but Yuki wasn't there for that, she arrived stopping the spikes. Ice fall does not freeze. Again this is like a human not being frozen by standing next to a ice sculpture and saying they now resist ice manipulation, this is just temp resistance. They are able to handle the ice temps not that they resist the ice freezing them
Uraume attacks spread from herself to Choso, Yuji (Forgot that girl name from Kyoto)
14-6vwas_errwLW2.png
You can see the background of Yuki Choso, That girl and Yuji were partially frozen. Also Background has large freezing area. Oh also you can see some cold temperature like fumes or whatever you call it around Yuki. It's normally drawn when cold temperature is on work.

What I'm saying is to freeze them completely Uraume should use her technique from herself to them Yuki came in the middle of that meaning she did got caught up in that freezing. Garuda blocked the icefall but Yuki was unarmed by the freezing which was still active below ground.

No it effected him before he did anti.
We see him taking damage from Yuki's fist and Shikigami, but had no problem taking a BH to the face, does that make sense?

Or this is just another mess that will be revised eventually like the perfect sphere ?
Yuki makes it seem like Kenjaku knows how gravity works and knows a BH would occur so yeah Kenjaku should know the power of bh, this isn't some hidden information, BH are pretty famous in the world, idk why you're calling into question Kenjaku's knowledge on something like this.
I'm asking how did he measyre its potency, BH's gravity can affect stars or a galaxy, how did he know it could destroy the planet?
I could be confused, but is someone arguing that Tengen's barrier was tier 5?
This could help if someone prove it to be tier 5 barrier.

We see him taking damage from Yuki's fist and Shikigami, but had no problem taking a BH to the face, does that make sense?
The bh was smaller. He didn't take it to the face.

I'm asking how did he measyre its potency, BH's gravity can affect stars or a galaxy, how did he know it could destroy the planet?
Idk but he clearly could tell as he says it would have if not for them holding it back. Not everything has to be explicitly said you know that?

This could help if someone prove it to be tier 5 barrier.
Why does the barrier matter? The bh is calced and accepted to be 5-A. If you disagree stop arguing about it here and go make a crt, you aren't doing anything here, this'll still be applied to her page.

The bh was smaller. He didn't take it to the face.
Do you think being a little bit far away from it will help him survive?
We are talking about something that can change the shape of the Earth or pull the solar system or at least cause a distortion in space-time

Google: what will happen to Earth if a black hole appeared for an instant?

Idk but he clearly could tell as he says it would have if not for them holding it back. Not everything has to be explicitly said you know that?
Agree with this, but some verses should be an exception, Do you know how many BH feat don't affect characters in fiction?
Why does the barrier matter? The bh is calced and accepted to be 5-A. If you disagree stop arguing about it here and go make a crt, you aren't doing anything here, this'll still be applied to her page.
Calculation link?

Do you think being a little bit far away from it will help him survive?
We are talking about something that can change the shape of the Earth or pull the solar system or at least cause a distortion in space-time

Google: what will happen to Earth if a black hole appeared for an instant?
Thankfully we don't hold every feat in fiction to its absolute real world showings.

Agree with this, but some verses should be an exception, Do you know how many BH feat don't affect characters in fiction?
Do you know how many do?

Why is Star Rage itself Conceptual Manipulation again? I thought the statement that was the mass she created was too powerful to be contained within the concept of "obstacle", thus rendering Ganesha's ability useless.

Why is Star Rage itself Conceptual Manipulation again? I thought the statement that was the mass she created was too powerful to be contained within the concept of "obstacle", thus rendering Ganesha's ability useless.
Because Start rage /Virtual mass governing 2 objects Yuki and her Shikigami. Already explained in this thread check the other replies.

Do you know how many do?
Just some feats: teleport a BH, ripping or tearing a BH using hands, absorb it, removing its mass, preventing a BH from causing any distortion in space-time...or just using a black to absorb an attack that can destroy the planet.

Just some feats: teleport a BH, ripping or tearing a BH using hands, absorb it, removing its mass, preventing a BH from causing any distortion in space-time...or just using a black to absorb an attack that can destroy the planet.
Stop arguing with me and go make a crt you're just filling up this crt for no reason

@DontTalkDT reply here
To clarify something: Yes, Type 2 concepts do not have to be universal in range. In fact, even type 1 don't have to. They could apply only to a small pocket dimension. Or, theoretically, someone with concept manipulation could apply a Type 2/1 concept to a limited area in space.
Virtual Mass Yuki possesses an abstract nature, as it governs two objects: Yuki and her Shikigami. Consequently, the Ganesha Curse CM was unable to affect her. She defies other concepts with her virtual mass, which also applies to her Shikigami. This limited scope/area in which the virtual mass is governed by only two objects still qualifies as type 2 concepts by our standards.
Type 3 is Individual objects Virtual mass affecting Yuki and Shikigami already denies the possibility of only type 3.
@Nullflowerblush read this I explained here.

No one said anything about manipulation more than 1 objects. Read what I said. Star Rage Virtual Mass governs Yuki and her Shikigami. Also I didn't say anything about default. Kenjaku specifically states she defies concepts.
Limited to Yuki and her Shikigami, Is this enough for CM2?

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense for Yuki's Conceptual Manipulation to be Type 2 when you're already admitting it's only manipulating properties of herself and her Shikigami. If it was Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation, it would affect the Universal of Imaginary Mass, not just it being contextualized to herself and her Shikigami.

Unless you're positing that the Concept of Imaginary Mass of herself and her Shikigami, is within itself, a Universal (which doesn't make any sense as the property being discussed here is Imaginary Mass, with the particulars, which are distinct from Universals, being Yuki and her Shikigami. It's a claim that actively contradicts what Universals are in the first place). I don't see how you're reaching this conclusion.

It makes more sense for this to be Type 3 at most given the current evidence.

It doesn't make sense for Yuki's Conceptual Manipulation to be Type 2 when you're already admitting it's only manipulating properties of herself and her Shikigami. If it was Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation, it would affect the Universal of Imaginary Mass, not just it being contextualized to herself and her Shikigami.

Unless you're positing that the Concept of Imaginary Mass of herself and her Shikigami, is within itself, a Universal (which doesn't make any sense as the property being discussed here is Imaginary Mass, with the particulars, which are distinct from Universals, being Yuki and her Shikigami. It's a claim that actively contradicts what Universals are). I don't see how you're reaching this conclusion.
I mean it's a limited scope of area of influence. Where Yuki and Her Shikigami are only affected by it. Universal in CN page is reality/area of influence not universe itself. Though her mass works as defences against other concepts instead of offensive.

I mean it's a limited scope of area of influence. Where Yuki and Her Shikigami are only affected by it. Universal in CN page is reality/area of influence not universe itself. Though her mass works as defences against other concepts instead of offensive.
This doesn't address what I was saying. I know Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation isn't dependent on Spatial-Temporal range. When I'm discussing Universals, I'm discussing the Universal Concept that grants all select properties their existence. You haven't proven that Yuki is manipulating this Universal, all you have proven is that she's manipulating the Concept of Imaginary Mass, which doesn't describe its extent at all. It being capable of affecting others isn't evidence of you manipulating a Universal as limited manipulation of Concepts, ones which are described as Type 3 by the wiki, can still outwardly affect others.

This doesn't address what I was saying. I know Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation isn't dependent on Spatial-Temporal range. When I'm discussing Universals, I'm discussing the Universal Concept that grants all select properties their existence. You haven't proven that Yuki is manipulating this Universal, all you have proven is that she's manipulating the Concept of Imaginary Mass, which doesn't describe its extent at all. It being capable of affecting others isn't evidence of you manipulating a Universal as limited manipulation of Concepts, ones which are described as Type 3, can still outwardly affect others.
I'm gonna change it to type 3 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back