• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Yuki, Uro, Sukuna Profile Update

Yuki has some pretty good RCT healing feats as well. Her body was like mangled against Kenjaku and she only needed a full 2 seconds to regenerate all that damage.

The people with probably the best levels of RCT healing are Hakari and Gojo since their reverse cursed techniques are like fully automatic.
Sukuna also can heal half blown face. I think his RCT shouldn't be less than Hakari Regenerating small part of his brain.

If you're going to engage with my post then engage with them. The past two responses from you have been one lined claims with no counters attached.
What do you want? I said that isn't what's shown, so we disagree on what's being shown, I can't change how you look at the panel lmao.

And this CRT isn't about us arguing over what you think, it's about what the characters pages are missing and I suggested Sukuna should also be given NPI for blocking purple. Can get other's opinions on Purple but for now I disagree with Sukuna having a resistance to it and I disagree on void manip as a whole.

What do you want? I said that isn't what's shown, so we disagree on what's being shown, I can't change how you look at the panel lmao.

And this CRT isn't about us arguing over what you think, it's about what the characters pages are missing and I suggested Sukuna should also be given NPI for blocking purple. Can get other's opinions on Purple but for now I disagree with Sukuna having a resistance to it and I disagree on void manip as a whole.
To explain why that is the case? I literally broke the scene down and you responded with “that isn’t what is shown”. How does that address my post? If you disagree you can state that or just not respond.

correct, and Sukuna’s ability to withstand purple is this very relevant no? This is where we should discuss those profiles no?

So yeah it’s very ineffective to not discuss things in a discussion thread.

This isn’t a CRT about void manipulation lmao this is about reworking the profiles

Anyways Ark, personally I think it just looks better to have Sukuna’s domain expansion outlined in his profile. Makes it better to have that explanation on the profile imo than not.

Anyways Ark, personally I think it just looks better to have Sukuna’s domain expansion outlined in his profile. Makes it better to have that explanation on the profile imo than not.
Can do it in a separate tabber. And the whole point of the domain section is to free up space on the character's page.

To explain why that is the case? I literally broke the scene down and you responded with “that isn’t what is shown”. How does that address my post? If you disagree you can state that or just not respond.

correct, and Sukuna’s ability to withstand purple is this very relevant no? This is where we should discuss those profiles no?

So yeah it’s very ineffective to not discuss things in a discussion thread.
Me telling you "that isn't whats shown" is enough of a response to your post. If you don't like it thats fine.

And no, this crt is not about Void manip yet you're tryna make it the entire thing. Drop this or get an admin to look it over.

Question, why does Uro have RCT? I don’t recall her ever getting back her arm.

I also don’t know what this quantifies as, but Uro also knows about the soul, considering she mention’s getting her body back.

idk what you’re trying to ask but this is about them simply overpowering the host soul and likely having similar perception to Yuji.
Never mind I got it what you are trying to say. So Yuji was able to harm others because he had another soul inside of him. So possibly Culling game( only past Sorcerers) characters should be able to do that ? Is that right

Never mind I got it what you are trying to say. So Yuji was able to harm others because he had another soul inside of him. So possibly Culling game( only past Sorcerers) characters should be able to do that ? Is that right
At least have control over their souls maybe not soul attacks

Alright, I’ve updated Sukuna’s profile a bit. Added more links and references and such.

I changed the resistance to void manipulation to only possibly a resistance for now and I also made new tabber for the domain expansions like Ark recommended.

Profile should just about be good now but feel free to double check any other remaining issues.

Alright, I’ve updated Sukuna’s profile a bit. Added more links and references and such.

I changed the resistance to void manipulation to only possibly a resistance for now and I also made new tabber for the domain expansions like Ark recommended.

Profile should just about be good now but feel free to double check any other remaining issues.

Here you can change the tabber to be like this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Arkenis/sandboxforSukuna

Also I remember a while ago, people considered cleave as reactive evolution, should it be?

Hey from what I understand Sukuna can use DE type 1 and 2 for his MS alone. So You probably should add DE type 1 and 2 for first key.

I think it would be considered more ‘adaptation’ to an opponents strength rather than a full ‘reactive evolution’ but yeah I think so.
I think we should remove immortality type 7 from Sukuna or change it into Limited. He isn't undead everytime. He is only undead when he is sealed inside his fingers

I think we should remove immortality type 7 from Sukuna or change it into Limited. He isn't undead everytime. He is only undead when he is sealed inside his fingers
The reason I put type 7 on there is because when Gojo was explaining who Sukuna is, he said that "after he died, he traversed the ages as a cursed object. We couldn't even destroy his gravewax." and of course not only his fingers, but his whole corpse was around a full 1000 years after he originally died so my logic was that even in death he's still around "traversing the ages" which I thought qualifies for type 7 immortality.

Anyways, I'm about to rework the profile into the format Ark gave me so just lmk any other things that might need to be changed or added on. Thanks.

The reason I put type 7 on there is because when Gojo was explaining who Sukuna is, he said that "after he died, he traversed the ages as a cursed object. We couldn't even destroy his gravewax." and of course not only his fingers, but his whole corpse was around a full 1000 years after he originally died so my logic was that even in death he's still around "traversing the ages" which I thought qualifies for type 7 immortality.
Yeah I get the logic and I completely agree but in Megumi body pd Yuji body Idk if that logic works because they have flesh
Anyways, I'm about to rework the profile into the format Ark gave me so just lmk any other things that might need to be changed or added on. Thanks.
Btw if some Abilities already listed in Curse Manipulation page remove it.

Sukuna should probably get invulnerability as a cursed object.
Cleave is Adaptation or RE.
Purple should get Transduality? Quantum manipulation definitely and void manipulation since imaginary mass is non existent. Having creation there is cool but idc.

• Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.

That's literally what purple does and why it's referred to as "hollow" as if things struck by purple were to "exist" they would appear to have negative length and thus appear hollow. Which obviously isn't physically possible, thus why matter gets yeeted.
Purple is Virtual Mass

Fushikuna.png

Plz use this pic for meguna

Yeah I know there’s a couple more things to add.

• Sukuna can regenerate while unconscious
  • Sukuna has water manipulation himself via max elephant
  • fusionism
Regarding Resistance to spatial manipulation. Isn't that a solid spatial manipulation Resistance?.

I mean one who uses Black flash has limited spatial manipulation because attack only bends the space once at the beginning but whoever not gets affected by that should get solid Resistance right?

Regarding Resistance to spatial manipulation. Isn't that a solid spatial manipulation Resistance?.

I mean one who uses Black flash has limited spatial manipulation because attack only bends the space once at the beginning but whoever not gets affected by that should get solid Resistance right?
The hit is never really presented as distorting the person though. And every gets effected by BF so for them to have spatial resistance randomly doesnt really make sense

The hit is never really presented as distorting the person though. And every gets effected by BF so for them to have spatial resistance randomly doesnt really make sense
It worked on Hanami and Eso though. Or Advanced Sorcerers fortifying their Body with Cursed Energy most probably gives Resistance?

Eso aftermath
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_61_14.jpg
Hanami
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_49_03.jpg

Back