• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Yuki, Uro, Sukuna Profile Update

Eso aftermath
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_61_14.jpg
Hanami
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_49_03.jpg
I'm kinda confused.

What are you arguing for them resisting the spatial distortion aspect of BF? Everyone that's been hit by BF always gets destroyed by it so I don't think anyone should get spatial resistance.

I'm kinda confused.

What are you arguing for them resisting the spatial distortion aspect of BF? Everyone that's been hit by BF always gets destroyed by it so I don't think anyone should get spatial resistance.
I am talking about Sukuna not getting affected by that. His Profile stated Limited. I was arguing for a solid rating.

I think after this chapter, we can remove void manip resistance from Sukuna altogether, Purple doesn't erase things, it merely destroys things. Visually speaking that's just what's shown and we see the aftermath that a ton of debris is left over from the explosion.

Not really; energy affecting the surrounding from the erasure doesn't impact purple itself. The fact that the Dharma wheel was completely erased by purple, despite surviving Sukuna's District whipping cleave unscathed also highlights this point.

Not really; energy affecting the surrounding from the erasure doesn't impact purple itself. The fact that the Dharma wheel was completely erased by purple, despite surviving Sukuna's District whipping cleave unscathed also highlights this point.
What energy are you talking about? And the wheel wasn't completely erased, it was getting destroyed and we don't even know if it's gone as of now.

I think after this chapter, we can remove void manip resistance from Sukuna altogether, Purple doesn't erase things, it merely destroys things. Visually speaking that's just what's shown and we see the aftermath that a ton of debris is left over from the explosion.
I agree with removing void manipulation resistance for Sukuna yeah

What energy are you talking about? And the wheel wasn't completely erased, it was getting destroyed and we don't even know if it's gone as of now.
Everything that was getting touched by purple was getting annihilated on screen. The outskirts of the blast are the only place that shows smoke. In the panel where the explosion is expanding you can clearly see the destruction happening.

Yes it was getting destroyed before the blast even ended, and now it is gone along with Makora via the basic inference of what was explained in the chapter. Occams Razor would indicate it is gone and erased on panel to show us the difference between it and Cleave/Fire Arrow which literally vaporized a good portion of town, yet did not scratch the wheel.

Everything that was getting touched by purple was getting annihilated on screen. The outskirts of the blast are the only place that shows smoke. In the panel where the explosion is expanding you can clearly see the destruction happening.

Yes it was getting destroyed before the blast even ended, and now it is gone along with Makora via the basic inference of what was explained in the chapter. Occams Razor would indicate it is gone and erased on panel to show us the difference between it and Cleave/Fire Arrow which literally vaporized a good portion of town, yet did not scratch the wheel.
A huge chunk of the area would've been absent of debris if this was erasure though. We see Sukuna with a ton of debris around him, the inner part of where the explosion happens still shows a ton of debris on the ground as well, as if the buildings destroyed weren't actually erased.
IOJNpdj.png

A huge chunk of the area would've been absent of debris if this was erasure though. We see Sukuna with a ton of debris around him, the inner part of where the explosion happens still shows a ton of debris on the ground as well, as if the buildings destroyed weren't actually erased.
IOJNpdj.png
Yeah, I do agree that the remains being there are wonky and likely artistic fuckery from Gege per usual, but I certainly don't think it's enough to counter the scans of it erasing cursed energy completely, erasing the wheel (which survived both pulverization and vaporization unscathed), and the Jump explanations.

We also know that purple has potency and that this potency decreases with range, so it could be the case that portions of the blast further than him simply become less effective.

I think it may be worth it to revisit purple again, just not in this thread.

So for now, or until we get explicit stuff about the interaction, I'm gonna switch to being okay with removing it from Sukuna for now.

What should I say for Mahoraga?

Cause it looked like he both cut and burned Gojo’s arm/the building when he did his slashing attack.

Cause it looked like he both cut and burned Gojo’s arm/the building when he did his slashing attack.
It can just be dust drawn weirdly and not smoke, or he likely hit something within the building that caused a fire that made something start smoking as the smoke comes from within. This can also just be Maho using ce similar to Sukuna which also reminds me Maho needs ce added to his page.

It can just be dust drawn weirdly and not smoke, or he likely hit something within the building that caused a fire that made something start smoking as the smoke comes from within. This can also just be Maho using ce similar to Sukuna which also reminds me Maho needs ce added to his page.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_23412_012.png

That really doesn’t look like dust to me on the arm. It looks like his arm is charred.

And the building that was also slashed is black and smoking. The reason I suggest this is fire is because we know flames are a part of Sukuna’s cursed technique.

Varies. Period.

Low 7-C up to.... [figure it out].. with Adaptation. Mahoraga is its own CRT and I want to make that CRT cuz it seems fun, I also wanna make the page if thats not already done.

That really doesn’t look like dust to me on the arm. It looks like his arm is charred.

And the building that was also slashed is black and smoking. The reason I suggest this is fire is because we know flames are a part of Sukuna’s cursed technique.
Yeah no. Granting Maho an aspect of Sukuna's ct has no evidence as of now. What we can say is Mahoraga uses ce, this attack was likely utilizing ce and replicating Sukuna's ct to impress Sukuna.

Varies. Period.

Low 7-C up to.... [figure it out].. with Adaptation. Mahoraga is its own CRT and I want to make that CRT cuz it seems fun, I also wanna make the page if thats not already done.
its already made. And he's already Low 7-B

Yeah no. Granting Maho an aspect of Sukuna's ct has no evidence as of now. What we can say is Mahoraga uses ce, this attack was likely utilizing ce and replicating Sukuna's ct to impress Sukuna.
No evidence? They literally say Mahoraga used Sukuna’s CT though?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_23412_013.png

No evidence? They literally say Mahoraga used Sukuna’s CT though?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_23412_013.png
"Mahoraga used his slashes?!" This is Kusakabe being surprised by what happened, not a statement, not a clarification for what's going on. I'll say this again, Mahoraga has control over curse energy, he can very simply have utilized ce to replicate Sukuna's ct to impress Sukuna.

"Mahoraga used his slashes?!" This is Kusakabe being surprised by what happened, not a statement, not a clarification for what's going on. I'll say this again, Mahoraga has control over curse energy, he can very simply have utilized ce to replicate Sukuna's ct to impress Sukuna.
Yuki can imbued her CT on Garuda or whatever her Shikigami name was. So it shouldn't be an surprise if Maho used Sukuna CT.

But I can see the Contradiction of Shrine and TS not being able to use at same time. So I am gonna leave it to you guys.

Yuji literally says he attacked from range “just like Sukuna” and the person Kusakabe is talking about when he says “Mahoraga used his slashes” is Sukuna. Sukuna also says Mahoraga is “more like his shadow rather than Megumi’s” to draw a connection between the two and immediately right after he utilizes a move exactly like Sukuna’s CT.

The second part of the paragraph I don’t get. Everyone utilizes CE to use CT’s. Cursed techniques are born from utilizing cursed energy in the first place. So Mahoraga utilizing CE to perform exactly what Sukuna is able to do means he just used his cursed technique.

Yuji literally says he attacked from range “just like Sukuna” and the person Kusakabe is talking about when he says “Mahoraga used his slashes” is Sukuna. Sukuna also says Mahoraga is “more like his shadow rather than Megumi’s” to draw a connection between the two and immediately right after he utilizes a move exactly like Sukuna’s CT.

The second part of the paragraph I don’t get. Everyone utilizes CE to use CT’s. Cursed techniques are born from utilizing cursed energy in the first place. So Mahoraga utilizing CE to perform exactly what Sukuna is able to do means he just used his cursed technique.
"Just like Sukuna?!" why do you keep ignoring the question mark and exclamation?
And my point is that Mahoraga can just have used ce to replicate Sukuna's CT to impress Sukuna. CT are powered by CE, I'm saying Mahoraga simply used curse energy like Sukuna's CT replicating a slash of ce. You know when characters manipulate energy to replicate a blade?

U can also remove Death manip from Sukuna's resistance of the IV, it's been removed from IV on Gojo's page and was accepted in a crt.

"Just like Sukuna?!" why do you keep ignoring the question mark and exclamation?
And my point is that Mahoraga can just have used ce to replicate Sukuna's CT to impress Sukuna. CT are powered by CE, I'm saying Mahoraga simply used curse energy like Sukuna's CT replicating a slash of ce. You know when characters manipulate energy to replicate a blade?
That’s a surprise shock question mark because how Mahoraga was able to use Sukuna’s CT, not a question mark over whether or not Mahoraga used Sukuna’s CT in general.

What you’re saying is a distinction without meaning. Cursed techniques are born from utilizing cursed energy. What you’re saying of Mahoraga being able to use cursed energy to replicate a slash attack just like Sukuna’s is no different than Sukuna utilizing cursed energy to perform his own cursed technique. This is a distinction without meaning.

The fact that the characters are saying it was Sukuna’s slashes and the fact that it’s exactly like one of Sukuna’s slashes should be more than enough evidence to say Mahoraga can use Sukuna’s slashes.

That’s a surprise shock question mark because how Mahoraga was able to use Sukuna’s CT, not a question mark over whether or not Mahoraga used Sukuna’s CT in general.
They are shocked Maho could do that, so why would we take their shock as fact that Maho now randomly developed the use of Sukuna's ct without any explanation? Idk why you can't just wait for Gege to clarify this instead of jumping at this interpretation.

What you’re saying is a distinction without meaning. Cursed techniques are born from utilizing cursed energy. What you’re saying of Mahoraga being able to use cursed energy to replicate a slash attack just like Sukuna’s is no different than Sukuna utilizing cursed energy to perform his own cursed technique. This is a distinction without meaning.

0012-012.png
0012-013.png

An explanation from the manga. I'm stating Maho used ce itself (electricity), Sukuna used ct (electronic), both give the same result but they are done through a different mean.

Occam's razor would dictate it's Sukuna's CT.
We don't work off that alone. Manga authors are always implementing feats and mysterious things into their manga without outright explaining it yet, this is no different and shouldn't be reduced to occams razor lmao.

Occam's razor would dictate it's Sukuna's CT.
Not really. I kinda agree with @Arkenis here Sukuna CT doesn't have burning effects. Condensed CE should capable of replicating same type of slash.

Sukuna Slash no fire or smoke
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_224_shin2_013.png

Mahogara slash smokes comes from the building.

We don't work off that alone. Manga authors are always implementing feats and mysterious things into their manga without outright explaining it yet, this is no different and shouldn't be reduced to occams razor lmao.
Yes we do, it's the only info we have. Right now, Mahoraga using his CT is the most reasonable conclusion to draw from the evidence. Sure that can change, but it doesn't change the current state of affairs. That is how logic works.

Yes we do, it's the only info we have. Right now, Mahoraga using his CT is the most reasonable conclusion to draw from the evidence. Sure that can change, but it doesn't change the current state of affairs. That is how logic works.
No it is not lmao. Your conclusion requires you to assume Maho has some means to copy or use his Master's ct without anything supporting that and what evidence would you be referring to?

Meanwhile I'm proposing Mahoraga just used CE, something he's stated to have and shown.

They are shocked Maho could do that, so why would we take their shock as fact that Maho now randomly developed the use of Sukuna's ct without any explanation? Idk why you can't just wait for Gege to clarify this instead of jumping at this interpretation.
Because they said “he just used Sukuna’s slashes” after Mahoraga had just used a move exactly like that of Sukuna’s slashes. The obvious conclusion here would be that Mahoraga just performed Sukuna’s Cursed technique. Mahoraga’s dead now so I don’t know how much explanation we’re gonna get about this but from the information we have right now, I think it’s pretty clear Mahoraga just demonstrated the ability to use Sukuna’s CT.
0012-012.png
0012-013.png

An explanation from the manga. I'm stating Maho used ce itself (electricity), Sukuna used ct (electronic), both give the same result but they are done through a different mean.
This is a distinction without meaning like I said. There’s no difference here except your position requires more assumptions. Gojo even says it’s difficult to use “electricity” (CE) by itself, so the fact that Mahoraga could do it and perform a move exactly like that of a cursed technique seems more like more unnecessary extrapolation than needed.

No it is not lmao. Your conclusion requires you to assume Maho has some means to copy or use his Master's ct without anything supporting that and what evidence would you be referring to?

Meanwhile I'm proposing Mahoraga just used CE, something he's stated to have and shown.
It's called subtext Arkenis. Literally, read what Maitreya wrote to you. It's not my fault you cannot derive meaningful information from the subtext, that doesn't change that is exists.

Yeah and your proposal makes absolutely no sense you are literally saying

"It makes more sense to ignore the link Sukuna and Mahoraga have and the connotations about Mahoraga being Sukuna's shadow right before it happens, it instead makes sense that Mahoraga is somehow copying a CT using CE".

That's dumb.

Sukuna literally says you are mine, show me what you can do, and then he proceeds to throw a slash. Mahoraga has never, at any point, ever had a ranged attack. Occam’s razor suggests that Mahoraga took Sukuna’s slashing ability.

You guys haven't presented anything besides two characters being surprised by something they don't understand and a statement about Maho being his shadow which has no clarification. But this is a small one time thing, if it turns out untrue we can just remove it, won't change much for the characters in matches honestly. Can someone get some mods to get it all accepted?

Last edited:
Back