• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Characters in Steven Universe

Kyleb79 said:
Here are some character suggestions for the other people or if you are somehow patient enough to do this(Movie/Future Steven, Season 4-5 Steven, Season 2-3, Garnet, Spinel, Jasper, Bismuth, Squaridot, Mega Pearl, Stevonnie, Topaz(Fused), Topaz(Unfused), Rubies, Agate, Amethyst(Crystal Gems), Pearl, Lion and Nephrite to name some if you want to add more.

I will try to do the ones after Smoky Quartz, If a profile says Fought this person I may not add it). Note Please correct me if I am wrong.

0. Greg Universe

1. The Fully Formed Cluster (Too Big)

2. Monster Steve

3. Giant Prism Fusion

4. White Diamond

5. Pink State Smoky Quartz

6. Chad Steve/Yellow Diamond/Blue Diamond/Pure Pink Steve

7. Obsidia

8. Diamond Mech

9. Partially Formed Cluster

11. White Light/Hessonite with Light Prism

12. Malachite

13. Alexandrite

14. Lapis Lazuli

15. Mean & Nice Lapis

16. Rainbow Quartz

17. Rose Quartz

18. Hessonite

19. Demantoid and Pyrope

20. Sugilite/Sardonyx

21. Sunstone

22. Opal/Mega Pearl(Profile)

23. Fable

24. Peridot with Gem Warship

25. Smoky Quartz/Rainbow Quartz 2.0

26. Rubies(Fused) - Superior to Garnet and needed to fuse into Sardonyx in order to win.

27. Glass Ghost - Overpowered all 3 Crystal Gems

28. Lio/Nephrite(Corrupted Form)/Corrupted Jasper - Physically Nephrite Overpowered Garnet, and Lion Screams knocked down columns Garnet couldn't destroy. Jasper fused with a Corrupted Jasper should be far stronger than both of them.

29. Garnet/Jasper - Both were on par with each other, Jasper casually stomped Amethyst and is by Peridot the "Ultimate Quartz". Garnet is said to be physically stronger than Pearl and Stevonnie as well as both Tanking many blows from Amethyst without even flinching.

30. Bismuth - Though is a Glass Canon she can spar with Garnet and is around the same strength as Garnet.

31. Stevonnie - Is comparable but weaker than Garnet physically, Fought and forced Jasper to retreat(Though Jasper is physically stronger).

32. Steven Universe(Movie/Future) - Though Physically he is kind of a Glass Canon(Not talking about abilities or durability) a punch from Steven caused Jasper who blocked to be knocked back, much stronger with bubble hands and should be comparable to his durability. He should be far stronger than Season 5 Steven.

33. Topaz(Fused) - Though she is a Glass Canon her fused should put her around here for being Vastly Superior to Her Unfused self.

34. Pearl(Crystal Gems) - Shouldn't be too far behind Garnet and Stevonnie. Quickly easily defeated multiple Quartzes who physically should be superior to Amethyst(Crystal Gems) can spar with Bismuth and should be around in strength.

35. Topaz(Unfused) - A single Topaz is vastly superior to Topaz and should be far stronger than any normal guard(Including, Amethysts, Jaspers and normal Quartzes)

36. Steven Universe(Season 4-5) - Though mostly unfazed a single Topaz and a Fused Topaz(Mainly due to being extremely tired) he should be stronger than Season 2-3 who is comparable to Amethyst and Rubies.

37. Average Quartzes/Amethysts/Jaspers - Should be physically stronger than Amethyst.

38. Amethyst(Crystal Gems)/Steven Universe(Season 2-3) - Comparable to each other, should be strong than a Ruby. It is stated that Amethyst is not too far behind from Garnet. Took hits but overall was casually stomped by Jasper.

39. Holly Blue Agate - Should be far stronger than a Ruby, though was quickly easily defeated by Amethyst and Garnet.

40. Nephrite(Non-Corrupted)/ - Though is a glass canon she fought along Quartzes and Rubies which would make her somewhat comparable to them.

41. Rubies - The reasons there is 7-A in Steven Universe.

Correct me I am wrong with a lot of these.

Glass Canons I didn't put:

Squaridot(With Half Levi-Sphere) - I didn't know where to put her, her feats are harmed Sugilite and Sardonyx ehhhh Idk.

Holo-Pearls - Stabbed Pearl and then briefly after poofed her.

Spinel - Fought all 3 Crystal gems simultaneously(Physically Idk where to put her)

Also, I am too lazy to add corrupted gems.

That was 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% of Greg's Power really numbers don't matter to Greg.

Id say spinel is obviously stronger then the rubys and she had little trouble with he crystal gems, id put her next to the glass ghost, as for the other two I really don't know

I messed up Squaridot she with the bot harmed Sugilite and Sardonyx. Holo-Pearl no idea.

Kyleb79 said:
Do you know where to put the Glass Canons(Spinel, Squaridot and Holo-Pearl)
Looking more closely I have multiple issues with your list, Kyleb, and think a lot needs to be rearranged:

What makes you think Spinel is a glass-canon? She was able to take hits from all three of the CG's. She was able to take hits from Steven, and can withstand the force of her own physical attacks. In a versus-match on here it was concluded that she beats Jasper. So Spinel should be above Garnet/Jasper on the list. She should be either tied with Lion and Corrupted Nephrite, or should be in-between those two and Garnet/Jasper.

You're assuming other characters are "glass cannons" too who clearly aren't. What makes you think Topaz is a "glass cannon?" She is a huge, sturdy, warrior-type gem and can take the force of her own attacks because she is a physical fighter. Do you properly understand how it is determined whether a character is a glass-cannon? It's rare for melee-fighters to fall into that category since their durability has to scale to their AP in order to attack without hurting themselves, usually glass-cannons are people like Lapis who have some kind of psychic or similar abilities but whose bodies are less durable than their powers. You list Bismuth as a "glass cannon" too, again that MAKES NO SENSE, she is a physical fighter so her durability scales to her AP, and she is shown as on-par with Garnet. And what makes you think Movie/Future Steven is a glass-cannon when he took the most brutal beating in the entire series, while weakened with his Regenerationn not working, from Spinel? You are over-using the term "glass cannon" too much for hand-to-hand fighters.

Also, while Stevonnie is physically weaker than Garnet/Jasper, physical strength isn't the only part of "strength" at all, we are talking about COMBAT strength here. And that also includes Speed and Skill. Stevonnie clearly is able to skill/speed-stomp Jasper, as forcing her to retreat meant that Jasper knew they would beat her. Meanwhile Movie/Future Steven should be above Spinel and Lion, and Spinel should be above Garnet and probably tied with Lion. Topaz (fused) should be way higher on the list, and Stevonnie should be placed on-par with Movie/Future Steven due to being able to skill/speed stomp opponents.

Looking at it more closely, yeah I've got a lot of issues with stuff I think should be re-arranged on your list. The ones I went over are just some of them, really. Please stop over-using the term "glass-cannon" when you clearly don't understand how hand-to-hand fighters have durability which scales to their AP.

I MEAN NO OFFENSE BY ALL OF THIS of course. It's just your extreme overuse of "glass cannon" really rubbed me the wrong way, lol.

Adem Warlock69 said:
I would put Spinel and Cactus Steven next to Glass Ghost
Connie could probably beat Holly Blue Agate
Exactly. I explain in my above post why Kyleb's list has major issues. A big issue is, he doesn't seem to understand what a "glass cannon" actually is, and especially that the term basically ALMOST NEVER applies to physical/melee/CQC fighters because their durability scales to their AP so that they don't get hurt from the force of their own attacks. He also put Movie/Future Steven way too low on the list; The only reason he couldn't beat Jasper was because he was constantly holding back, even outside of Pink State, due to his mental issues at the time. The fact is that Movie/Future Steven can beat Spinel when in a good mental state, and Spinel is above Garnet and beat Jasper in a versus-match on here. But Kyleb calls Steven a "glass cannon" while also calling Topaz, Spinel, and Bismuth "glass cannons," when all four are melee-combatants who have durability that scales to their AP. The only ACTUAL glass-cannons, really, are Lapis and Malachite due to being physically weaker than their water-powers.

He also put Stevonnie too low on the list, it doesn't matter if they are physically weaker when they can dominate Jasper more easily than Garnet can. Speed/Skill are a part of strength as well, and clearly Stevonnie can skill/speed-stomp the likes of Jasper. They forced Jasper to retreat **because they are stronger than Jasper**, obviously! And Bismuth should be tied with Garnet/Jasper as she is consistently shown as on-par with Garnet!

About Holly Blue: We literally have no indication that she has any ability to actually fight at all, she shouldn't even be on the list.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well, Sardonyx put Stevonnie below Garnet and Bismuth could be a Glass Cannon with The Breaking Point
I forgot about that first part. I guess Stevonnie has more SPEED/SKILL than Jasper. They should still be above Jasper on the list since they can beat her! Bismuth is only a glass-cannon with the breaking-point, but as a physical combatant she is on-par with Garnet and Jasper, and her durability scales to her AP, she isn't a "glass cannon."

Edit: Kyleb's list can only make sense if he meant for this whole thread to be talking about PHYSICAL STRENGTH alone, but clearly it isn't, it is talking about COMBAT STRENGTH. Even if it WAS about physical-strength, there are still issues with where he put some characters. We (not just Kylenb) also failed to include non-Chad "base" form Pink State Steven, who should go above White Light but below the Partially Formed Cluster.

Again Kyleb79, I have NO ISSUE WITH YOU, and mean no offense by anything. But you need to not throw around terms like "glass cannon" when they don't apply, and be more consistent in considering all forms of strength, not just physical, for combat-strength; You put Lapis high on the list (but not higher due to being a glass-cannon), and yet put Stevonnie lower than Jasper on the list, even though they can beat Jasper, just because they aren't as "physically strong," and didn't even include Spinel when she can 1-on-3 the CG's, and put Steven too low on the list when he can beat Spinel. You are being inconsistent, flip-flopping back and forth between considering only physical-strength, and overall combat-strength. Here is my modified list, going to do a double-post, hold on:

I mostly meant physically and most of the profiles made them look like glass canons. Around the debut of Smoky Quartz, they wanted to test how strong Smoky Quartz was. I mainly meant Stevonnie around the time of Smoky Quartz which showed Stevonnie was stronger than Pearl but weaker than Garnet. Most of the "profiles" were Glass Canons to me, Topaz able to harm Garnet and overwhelm Amethyst should put her around Garnet though I will admit the fused should have been higher I know they're vastly superior to Rubies, I mainly said Glass Canon but it was really hard to list them due to multiple profiles saying "Fought this person" or "Hurt this person". Bismuth I did downplay a little though I did literally list that Bismuth was around the same strength as Garnet as they did spar and seemed on par with each other Though I wasn't sure to put her on par with Bismuth. That versus match I looked at that to see who Physically stronger Spinel was before I made the list, but Spinel was allowed the Rejuvenator and Jasper was aloud the Gem Destabilizer and Spinel won because of her speed and how she outpaced the Crystal Gems. Also, the profile says Fought the Crystal Gems ain't getting me anywhere if the whole battle was them being toys and the other battle being toys. Steven I labelled low was because I didn't know where to put Spinel, he is really confusing he is definitely stronger than Season 4-5 Steven and Unleash the Light but other than that he has been a Stone Wall most of the time. I watched Future most of the fight scenes were just Pink State Steven so it was extremely hard to list him on a physical scale. Holly Blue Agates profile says Stronger than Ruby so that is why I listed her there.

Conclusion:

I used the term Glass Canon in a wrong sense mainly due to the profiles, Steven was extremely tired when he was attacking Topaz so I didn't know where to put her. In another conclusion, the way I used Glass Canon was meaning It was extremely confusing of where to put them when their profiles said "Fought them" or "Hurt them" or "I can fight them but I not telling you how strong I am."

I was obviously wrong I even said it at the beginning and end of the list.

I went off by profiles and my knowledge of the entire series(I already watched it but it's pretty forgetable I already started rewatching it)

And the most important one is that I made the list to give ideas for others and you since the thread was kind of dead of days I didn't see a list after Smoky Quartz the main point was for me to create a list and edit it up in your opinions.

I also mainly stated we shouldn't be having full debates as it's an opinion post so we can't go full-on into debates.

Also, if I accidentally said Steven couldn't beat Jasper scratch that because I never intended for that to be written I believed if Steven(Movie/Future) fought Jasper being bloodlusted he would win.

When I meant toys I meant they were wobbling around and being stretchy string the entire battle.

So going off of what I pointed out in my last couple posts, here is my modified full list, taken from Kyleb's but with my alterations based on misuses of the "glass cannon" term and the inconsistencies regarding rating some characters on overall combat-strength but others on physical strength; I am rating them based on OVERALL COMBAT ABILITY. You'll notice I also shifted Pearl's and Amethyst's positions, as you weren't giving Amethyst enough credit while giving Pearl too much; Pearl and Amethyst are consistently shown as on-par, with Amethyst being only SLIGHTLY weaker. Pearl beating Quartz Soldiers is due to her superior skill, not strength. Okay so here we go:

0. Greg Universe

1. The Fully Formed Cluster (Too Big)

2. Monster Steve

3. Giant Prism Fusion

4. White Diamond

5. Pink State Smoky Quartz

6. Chad Steve/Yellow Diamond/Blue Diamond/Pure Pink Steve

7. Obsidia

8. Diamond Mech

9. Partially Formed Cluster

10. "Base" Pink State Steve probably goes here

11. White Light/Hessonite with Light Prism

12. Malachite (would be higher on the list but is physically a glass cannon compared to her water-manipulation)

13. Alexandrite

14. Lapis Lazuli (would be higher on the list but is physically a glass cannon compared to her water-manipulation); It should be noted though that her water-manipulation puts her on-par with the Diamonds in terms of AP, just not durability!

15. Mean & Nice Lapis

16. Rainbow Quartz

17. Rose Quartz

18. Hessonite

19. Demantoid and Pyrope

20. Sugilite/Sardonyx

21. Sunstone

22. Opal/Mega Pearl(Profile)

23. Fable

24. Peridot with Gem Warship

25. Smoky Quartz/Rainbow Quartz 2.0

26. Rubies(Fused) - Superior to Garnet and needed to fuse into Sardonyx in order to win.

27. Movie/Future Steve - Was able to completely dominate Spinel who couldn't even lay a finger on him; Yes I am including his abilities with shields and bubbles because obviously those are part of his overall combat-strength, and rating him without considering those is unfair if we are allowed to use Lapis' water-manipulation to put her so high on the list despite her low durability.

28. Glass Ghost/Spinel (Glass Ghost overpowered the CG's, Spinel was able to 1-on-3 the CG's until they got used to her fighting-style and she was in a disarrayed mental state during their second fight. As a melee combatant, her durability should scale to her AP)

29. Lio/Nephrite(Corrupted Form)/Corrupted Jasper - Physically Nephrite Overpowered Garnet, and Lion Screams knocked down columns Garnet couldn't destroy. Jasper fused with a Corrupted Jasper should be far stronger than both of them.

30. Stevonnie - Is comparable to but weaker than Garnet physically',' BUT forced Jasper to retreat, meaning that Jasper knew she would lose; This shows that although Stevonnie is physically weaker than Jasper/Garnet, their overall combat-ability is better due to Skill/Speed, and also due to possessing Steven's shields/bubbles with their haxxorz-durability. Thanks to this, they may actually be on-par with Lion or even Spinel, but it's hard to say for sure.

31. Garnet/Jasper/Bismuth - Garnet and Jasper were on par with each other, Jasper casually stomped Amethyst and is by Peridot the "Ultimate Quartz". Garnet is said to be physically stronger than Pearl and Stevonnie as well as both Tanking many blows from Amethyst without even flinching. Bismuth is shown to be completely on-par with Garnet, and as a CQC fighter should have durability matching her AP

32. Topaz(Fused) - She should be around here as she was somewhat on-par with Garnet but was only able to beat her due to using hostages. Steven unfusing her doesn't make her any less impressive, as he did that with a Bubble which has High 6-A durability.

33. Topaz(Unfused) - A single Topaz should be stronger than any normal guard(Including, Amethysts, Jaspers and normal Quartzes)

34. Pearl(Crystal Gems) - Shouldn't be too far behind Garnet. Quickly defeated multiple Quartzes who physically should be superior to Amethyst (Crystal Gems) and can spar with Bismuth although being physically weaker than her.

35. Steven Universe(Season 4-5)/Average Quartzes/Amethysts/Jaspers - Should be stronger than Season 2-3 Steven who is comparable to Amethyst. Was capable of fighting on-par with a single Topaz by working in-tandem with Connie. Average Quartzes should be stronger than Amethyst.

36. Amethyst(Crystal Gems)/Steven Universe(Season 2-3) - Comparable to each other, definitely stronger than a Ruby. It is stated that Amethyst is not too far behind Garnet. Took hits but overall was casually stomped by Jasper.

37. Nephrite(Non-Corrupted)/ - Fought along Quartzes and Rubies which would make her somewhat comparable to them, but is from a class of Gems whose "role/purpose" was to pilot ships, rather than engage in combat.

38. Rubies - The reasons there is 7-A in Steven Universe, but they are the weakest/lowest-class of all soldier-type-gems in Homeworld's armies.

Aaaand there you have it, my list. Some items got consolidated/combined with others. I took into account OVERALL COMBAT STRENGTH rather than flip-flopping between considering overall combat ability vs physical-strength, thus why I placed Stevonnie above Jasper. I also completely removed Holly Blue from the list as we have no proof she can actually properly fight (we've only seen her crack her whip to discipline others, but she showed no real skill). Agates MAY be fighters, but that was never shown.

Kyleb79 said:
When I meant toys I meant they were wobbling around and being stretchy string the entire battle.
The elasticity of Spinel's body is part of her durability, and again, she is a physical/melee fighter which means she can withstand the force of her own attacks. Close-quarters-combat fighters are as a general rule ALMOST NEVER "glass cannons." Because if they were, they would hurt themselves every time they throw a punch.

I agree with this list, though do you know where to put Squaridot(With Half Levi-Sphere) and Holo-Pearl?

Adem Warlock69 said:
Would Pyrope and Demantoid be High 6-A for tanking Hits from Lapis or 6-C for beating Sunstone?
They would be 6-C as it doesn't make sense for them to be High 6-A and so far above Hessonite. Also, remember that Lapis' tier with water-manipulation is listed as "VARIES, up to At Least High 6-A likely higher," based on various factors. For example, when she yeeted Jasper off the boat in that one episode, she clearly wasn't using anywhere above 7-A+ power or it would have shattered or poofed Jasper; the level of her attacks with water just tends to vary a lot, so she probably wasn't using anywhere above 6-C power when she attacked the two you are mentioning. Either that, or them tanking was PIS (see below on PIS in the series). The times in the series when we saw Lapis use ACTUAL High 6-A or above power were: The Ocean Tower feat (which was still very casual, and she was very weakened from being cracked), restraining Malachite as half of the fusion, the fight against Blue Diamond, 1-on-2 ROFL-stomping those other two Lapises, and restraining Monster Steven.

Kyleb79 said:
I agree with this list, though do you know where to put Squaridot(With Half Levi-Sphere) and Holo-Pearl?
About Squaridot, I haven't played the game, but from what I can see , I'm guessing that with the half levi-sphere she is probably about tied with Sugilite and Sardonyx.

Not sure about Holo-Pearls; They are SUPPOSEDLY strong enough to poof the real Pearl, but that seems more like a PIS (plot-induced-stupidity) low-level outlier for Pearl's durability (like when Amethyst cracked and almost died from a Tier 9-B impact on a rock, lol) than like something legit, because the Holo-Pearls should definitely be a good deal weaker than Pearl herself. I know that on her profile we have Holo-Pearl scaled due to poofing Pearl, but I reeeeally PERSONALLY feel like that was just plot-induced-stupidity, because it doesn't make sense that Pearl's holograms would be as strong as she herself is, because if they were, she could create an army of herself. Also, the series had a LOT of PIS outliers in it, like the aforementioned thing with Amethyst, Sugilite hitting Pearl (who survived) and then being defeated just by the force of gravity having her weapon land on her head, or that time when Aquamarine used her Wand to throw Steven (who had 7-A durability) into a tree so hard it knocked him out, even though that tree clearly isn't Tier 7-A, lmaooo.

Based on that, if I had to GUESS, I would probably put Holo-Pearl tied with Rubies (so still 7-A but far below Pearl), but that really is just a guess without much solid evidence behind it.

Question what are things you would change on the profile Goodyfresh. You seem like you have a lot of opinions and you want some change. You can decline this question if you want.

Goodyfresh: (like when Amethyst cracked and almost died from a Tier 9-B impact on a rock, lol)

Or like when white could have supposedly died from a 9-A+ to 8-C impact from a pillar lol

Though honestly, If you straight up said to Rebecca "Are the Diamonds stronger than an ocean" she would most likely say no though most likely a lot of other franchises would be the same.

If you asked Rebecca she would probably say "Building level+" if she had to rank on the Tier System.

Yeah see Rebecca seemed to have no idea what she was doing with power-scaling in the series. LOL! Honestly that's how 99% of writers/artists are, they DID choose to go into an artistic/humanities field and didn't major in math or physics for a reason, NO OFFENSE TO THEM of course but the point is that most writers/artists have no idea about math or physics and thus no idea how to portray power-scaling. There are SOMEexceptions like say, Gotouge, the person who writes/draws the manga Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, who has portrayed a VERY steady progression in power-scaling from 9-A to 8-A in their work that has been extremely consistent. And you guys are pointing that out here: Rebecca showed 6-A to High 6-A feats sometimes (Lapis, Cluster, Corruption Beam, Malachite being restrained) but if you ASKED her she'd be like "well the Diamonds are city-block-busters" or something, because she doesn't even realize what she herself has done when it comes to the physics, lol.

In terms of what I would change on profiles? Mehhhhhhhh to go into that I would have to type my BIGGEST WALL OF TEXT YET, which I don't feel inclined to do right now and which you guys probably wouldn't feel inclined to read, hahaha.

Nickobloke said:
on omniversal battlefield wiki white diamond is 5-C possibly Low 5-B.
https://omniversal-battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/White_Diamond
Profiles for White say "implied to be behind the broken state of Gem Homeworld" but that is untrue, it's just from a Gizmodo article and was never implied in the series or by Rebecca.

Omniversal-battlefield has MUCH less strict standards of logic than we here on VsB do. You'll notice they cite the debunked version of the Beam Calc which yields a Dwarf Star Level result by assuming the beam came all the way from Homeworld. Also since they have much less strict standards of logic/proof/evidence there, they are using VAGUE UPSCALING from Lapis' ocean-tower feat based on it being casual and her being cracked, and I've gone over a million times the reasons why however unfortunate it is for us and however likely it is that Lapis is actually 5-C, we simply can't use that kind of reasoning on VsB as vague-upscaling without numbers attached is a slippery slope.

So yeah my conclusion is that while that other sites's profiles for the Diamonds are TECHNICALLY like, PROBABLY correct (except for using the debunked beam-calc), their STANDARDS OF LOGIC are poor. There are GOOD reasons we can't use stuff like vague-upscaling on here, because as I said, it's a very slippery slope if we start allowing it. Thus, on the site that uses proper logic and mathematics (this one), S.U. is a verse which is forever condemned to High 6-A Hell, lmaoooo. You know this reminds me, WE NEED TO REMOVE THAT THING FROM WHITE'S ATTACK-POTENCY SECTION here on VsB saying she was "implied to be personally responsible" for cracking Homeworld.

Also the stuff on Omniversal Battlefield is poorly written with a ton of spelling and grammar errors, it is generally just a mess, lol. Even their profile for White is a mess and has inconsistencies aside from just typos; They give her "5-C, possibly Low 5-B" as her tier, and yet only list "5-C" as her Durability and Striking Strength with no mention of Low 5-B, lol. Just checking the Dragon Ball Super profiles on there just to see how "accurate" that site is, it's clear they have no idea what they're doing, as they list Beerus and Jire as being merely 3-A when literally EVERYTHING in the series proves they are Low 2-C.

yeah I thought it was pretty funny, they do have much less restrictions on there rules, if any for that matter, I just thought it interesting.

Back