• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Steven Universe vs Tatsumaki (One Punch Man) (MATCH COMPLETED)

Crystal Gems vs Tornado of Terror

Enters the gem hero Steven Universe as he faces the sassy lost child, Can the power of friendship overcome a terrible tornado ? Are we looking for the first upset of the tournament or much like always someone is getting crushed, Guess we'll have to find out !
Adem_Warlock 69 vs Noneless21
Rules:
  • All mentioned in the official Tournament thread
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 40 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap (No BFR allowed)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  • Location: All matches will take place in the a Cyberpunk themed Arena size 25km squared wide with a Dom covering it. (Location picture below)

GmI2gXf.jpg

Combatants:
Pink_Steven_Render.png
VS
Tatsumaki_Road_to_Hero.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Tatsumaki:Scales 2-3 oneshots above 5.68 Exatons10 (Noneless, DD, Recon, Reiner, Popted2, Lemon, Random, Epic, Marvel, Arceus0)
Pink State Steven:Upscales over 2.467 exatons
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
She one-shotted a monster who believed it could beat a guy who oneshotted the 5.68 exatons character ( the 5.68 exatons being just him charging up for his attack ).

The battle starts with speed equalized so he would get the speed amp after transforming, before that Tatsumaki can just erase him with a thought

Okay I watched first 2 episodes it's okay maybe my taste has changed to mature animated shows ya guys know me, but I'll still watch 👍

SU is a show that many people would consider "mature".

It's like most serialized shows where it starts off mostly light-hearted, but becomes "darker" as it goes on.
I did heard it's very emotional with lots of sad moments many years ago.
I guess you're right it's just that everytime I see all the sunshine and rainbows and all the cheerful things on it's intro it reminds me of.......
NXT 2.0 🤢

I'm late

so, does the one used is the Pink State Steven or just regular Steven that immediately go Pink State?

if it's former then Tatsumaki TK and win, but if it's latter then Steven blitz

I'm late

so, does the one used is the Pink State Steven or just regular Steven that immediately go Pink State?

if it's former then Tatsumaki TK and win, but if it's latter then Steven blitz
I think it would be better to have the former to stop blitz stomp.

Even if sten blitz, can he even damage someone that is 2-3 Oneshots above the goofballs him self?
I don't think he can damage her at all, but she can't really attack him as she is being blitzed.

That being said she could create a psychic tornado around her to try and catch him or lift the whole terrain to make him fall or something idk

Back