• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

And cm can't also interact with Plot, genius. Tho it doesn't matter since arale has alot...and i mean alot of wincons such as driving others to madness, cause them to feel fear, make them commit self ending of life, or just destroying thier mind and thought bubbles, etc...
It is nlf to assume arale plot hax can interact with cm 1 when the verse has not shown feats like that
How many times do we have to tell you this old man!!

And cm can't also interact with Plot, genius. Tho it doesn't matter since arale has alot...and i mean alot of wincons such as driving others to madness, cause them to feel fear, make them commit self ending of life, or just destroying thier mind and thought bubbles, etc...
No. Read the plot manip page
Regarding No-Limits Fallacies, users cannot simply be assumed to bring out any imaginable effect. They are assumed to be limited in both applications and scale to what they demonstrated or can be reasoned to be capable based of reliable statements. For instance, a character whose plot manipulation can affect concepts, would need to also demonstrate the ability to affect information for them to utilize both in a combat setting. See here for more information regarding this topic.

arales wincon won’t even work because she can’t interact with a cm 1 being

No. Read the plot manip page
Regarding No-Limits Fallacies, users cannot simply be assumed to bring out any imaginable effect. They are assumed to be limited in both applications and scale to what they demonstrated or can be reasoned to be capable based of reliable statements. For instance, a character whose plot manipulation can affect concepts, would need to also demonstrate the ability to affect information for them to utilize both in a combat setting. See here for more information regarding this topic.

arales wincon won’t even work because she can’t interact with a cm 1 being
She is interacting with the data of her, not the concepts of her, this is the same reason why Yang inconed kratos

She is interacting with the data of her, not the concepts of her, this is the same reason why Yang inconed kratos
Genuinely, how is it bypassing Sugar Swans passive hax at Large Size Type 10 with Passive Fate Manip thats grant her victory.

Arale doesn't even fight. Her layers of plot manip is something the Sugar Swan can resist. Also, The Sugar Swan has higher authority than the Executive Producer of Cookie Run. She resisted an attack that affected the real world Player. Her Plot Manip is also compared to that of the writers.

Genuinely, how is it bypassing Sugar Swans passive hax at Large Size Type 10 with Passive Fate Manip thats grant her victory.

Arale doesn't even fight. Her layers of plot manip is something the Sugar Swan can resist. Also, The Sugar Swan has higher authority than the Executive Producer of Cookie Run. She resisted an attack that affected the real world Player. Her Plot Manip is also compared to that of the writers.
Because her type 10 is based on a 5-d structure, and Arale scales to DBH nonesical scaling of size (which starts in a 5-D structure as big as Sugar swans, btw)

A universe timeline is already a 5-D structure, multiply that by the infinite ammounts of universe there are.
A dream in the world of dreams is 2-A in size and each dream stacks endlessly. And theres infinite dreams. So each dream should be 5D via infinite 2-A. so each dream should be at least 5-D.

Each dream is a hierarchy of infinite 2-A'S.
And 2-A is...still smaller than infinite numbers of low 1-C structures by a kilometer.
As for the other points you mentioned here

And she bypass her passive fate manipulation by low 1-C Fate Manipulation, resistances to it and Plot Manipulation/Causality Manipulation.
And arale has better feats and usages of plot manipulation, she can just rewrite the entire narrative with a thought, leave it, erase it and just ignore it completely. And it doesn't matter much when arale also have insane levels of RE, so even if Swan has equal plot manipulation, arale would just surpass it or copy it.

And 2-A is...still smaller than infinite numbers of low 1-C structures by a kilometer.
As for the other points you mentioned here

And she bypass her passive fate manipulation by low 1-C Fate Manipulation, resistances to it and Plot Manipulation/Causality Manipulation.
And arale has better feats and usages of plot manipulation, she can just rewrite the entire narrative with a thought, leave it, erase it and just ignore it completely. And it doesn't matter much when arale also have insane levels of RE, so even if Swan has equal plot manipulation, arale would just surpass it or copy it.
I'm not gonna argue on the cosmology of DBZ for now since the world of dreams is a weird thing to discuss with its Nature, because one dream has a L1-C realms as well, nor is it the true conversation so i'm not gonna get too into this.

Sugar Swan resisted Plot Manip which affected Players as well as the Executive Producer of Cookie Run who exist in the Real World. I hardly doubt this would work on the Sugar Swan. She also has other passive hax abstract existence and concept manip type 1.

Sugar Swan resisted Plot Manip which affected Players as well as the Executive Producer of Cookie Run who exist in the Real World. I hardly doubt this would work on the Sugar Swan. She also has other passive hax abstract existence and concept manip type 1.
Cool, that’s one layer of plot manip. Too bad Arale can do the same and she gets more enhanced plot manip even after that.

Cool, that’s one layer of plot manip. Too bad Arale can do the same and she gets more enhanced plot manip even after that.
Does Arale have Plot Manip which affects Toriyama or readers? If yes, then Sugar Swan resists it. If anything lower, then she obviously resists it.

This isn’t even acknowledging the wall of haxes she possesses that sugar swan has no resistance to or the passives of characters like Mechikabura and Demigra

Does Arale have Plot Manip which affects Toriyama or readers? If yes, then Sugar Swan resists it. If anything lower, then she obviously resists it.
I don’t think you understand. Nothing about this feat makes it more impressive than a conventional plot manip resistance. You’d have to argue that that level of plot manip is more impressive than the normal type through in verse showings (of which there don’t exist) meaning Arale just outlayers

I don’t think you understand. Nothing about this feat makes it more impressive than a conventional plot manip resistance. You’d have to argue that that level of plot manip is more impressive than the normal type through in verse showings (of which there don’t exist) meaning Arale just outlayers
I don't really understand the layers of plot manip, so I don't have much to comment. The same Plot Manip im talking about affected the real world players.

I don't really understand the layers of plot manip, so I don't have much to comment. The same Plot Manip im talking about affected the real world players.
I’ll repeat what I’ll said before and that that doesn’t have any effect on the potency of the plot hax unless you’re arguing it’s 1a. At this point we should just make a thread

I’ll repeat what I’ll said before and that that doesn’t have any effect on the potency of the plot hax unless you’re arguing it’s 1a. At this point we should just make a thread
Cookie Runs R>F has been argued multiple times but so for its gotten nowhere. I'll make a thread to open a discussion about it.

Rules:
-Smurfs are only allowed hax that reaches up to 5D
-Speed is equalized

1. Characters from BlazBlue / Characters from What a Beautiful Series (Alva Avan Edison and M)
2. Ozriel
3. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (The Lady of Pain and The Serpent)
4. Sacred Ancestor / Characters from Slay the Princess (The Princess and The Hero)
5. Characters from Wizard101 / Shiva
6. The Sugar Swan
7. Characters from Dragon Ball (Demigra, Arale, Goku and Fu)
8. Sora
9. Setoki Nozumu
10. Kratos / Celestial Foundation Eater
12. Yang Kai
13. The Devourer / The Player / Bill Cipher
14. Infinity Ultron and Doctor Strange Supreme
15. The Great Kitsune
16. Spawn / Knives Millions
17 The Protagonist
18. Bayonetta
19. Discord
20. Devilman
21. The Overlord
The Overlord is equal with FSM, And weaker than Lloyd and Source Dragon

Quid pro quo on how layers work:

Example:

P1 has plot Hax (0 layer potency) and P2 has Plot resistance (0 layer resistance)

*P1 uses Plot Hax against P2. It fails because P2 resists.
*P3 uses Plot Hax against P2. It succeeds meaning P3’s Plot Hax operates at a higher potency than P1’s and was potent enough to bypass/overwhelm P2’s resistance = 1 Layer Potency for P3
*P3 uses Plot Hax against P4. It fails meaning P4’s plot resistance operates at resiliency higher than P2’s to be able to resist P3’s Hax = 1 Layer Resistance for P4
*P5 uses Plot Hax against P4. It succeeds meaning P5’s Plot Hax operates at a higher potency than P3’s and was potent to bypass/overwhelm P4’s Resistance = 2 Layer Potency for P5.

And so on and so forth. Layered Hax and Resistance basically adds addition “layers” of potency to Hax and resiliency to resistances. If your character has no layers to speak of and/or fewer than someone else’s then no amount of plot Hax used by them can affect the opposition and no amount of resistance they would have protect them plot Hax from the opposition as well.

Also Layers don’t matter when faced with a higher dimensional potency.

For Example:
P6 has 100 Layers of Plot Resistance (4-D)
P7 has 1000 layers of plot resistance (4-D)
P8 has ♾️ layers of Plot resistance (4-D)

P9 has 1 layer of Plot Hax potency (5-D)
P9 can affect P6, P7 and P8 because while P9 has less layers his Hax operates at an infinitely higher level.

I doubt you can kill a being who cannot die as long as a certain concept exists (AE type 1) by… doing affecting something entirely different that said concept. Going by the AE type 1 page:
Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.
Arale cannot affect the abstraction, so she can't affect SS. Period

I doubt you can kill a being who cannot die as long as a certain concept exists (AE type 1) by… doing affecting something entirely different that said concept. Going by the AE type 1 page:

Arale cannot affect the abstraction, so she can't affect SS. Period
Sugar swan just gets incapacitated by having their fundamental information changed or erased.

Back