• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

we should talk about how it makes no sense for a guy with type 1 concept hax to interact with NEP 2 aspect 2 just because the concept they lack is a type 2 concept. it doesn't matter what number it is, they still lack the concept in the first place
saying, "he doesn't lack a type 1 concept so concept hax can work" doesn't make any sense
this guy is NOT interacting with this guy

Last edited:
By what standards do you say this? Sonic standards?
Acausality (Type 5 - M is beyond time, space and causality[4]. He exists as that which is not within, the outside itself[10], he is a transcendent being of the outer universe[11] of Sharnoth, which is an eternally unchanging world[1]. M is unchanging, with time, and anything else humans value holding no meaning to him[1])
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1 - Sharnoth, an infinite world[1] is the way it is[1] because M feels nothing. The infinite darkness of Sharnoth and M are the same thing. All areas of darkness are his domain[8]. his "Jet Black" being beyond time, space and causality[4])
His Type 1 is from being beyond Time, Space, and Causality
we should talk about how it makes no sense for a guy with type 1 concept hax to interact with NEP 2 aspect 2 just because the concept they lack is a type 2 concept. it doesn't matter what number it is, they still lack the concept in the first place
saying, "he doesn't lack a type 1 concept so concept hax can work" doesn't make any sense
this guy is NOT interacting with this guy
I mean, im pretty sure type 1 concepts are more abstract/fundemental, and a concept type 2 nep would lack something less abstract/fundemental

I mean, im pretty sure type 1 concepts are more abstract/fundemental, and a concept type 2 nep would lack something less abstract/fundemental
it does not matter if the concept number is more fundamental if they lack the concept in the first place
using your logic anyone with CM 1 can interact with nep 2 aspect 2 even though they have no feats of interacting with something like that just because the concept type is different
if garfield had conceptual manip type 1, do you think he would be able to interact with nep 2 aspect 2 just because the person with nep 2 aspect 2 is a type 2 concept?

Last edited:
it does not matter if the concept number is more fundamental if they lack the concept in the first place
using your logic anyone with CM 1 can interact with nep 2 aspect 2 even though they have no feats of interacting with something like that just because the concept type is different
They would not be lacking the more fundamental concept if they were an aspect 2 for CM2, also since it’s a type 2 Concept, could it still be interacted indirectly because it’s dependent on something in reality
if garfield had conceptual manip type 1, do you think he would be able to interact with nep 2 aspect 2 just because the person with nep 2 aspect 2 is a type 2 concept?
This doesnt prove anything

On an abstract/fundamental level, a Type 1 is above what it governs, while a Type 2 is on the same level as what it governs
They are not above it, they are independent, it's two separate things. Type 1 Concepts, can have superiority over what they govern, however in the default description, they don't.
Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature.

They are not above it, they are independent, it's two separate things. Type 1 Concepts, can have superiority over what they govern, however in the default description, they don't.
If thats the case, shouldnt a Type 2 Concept NEP still be affect still be affected by the alteration of reality, also the NEP page says "They are hence immune to regular manipulation of said concept(s). Which type of concept should be mentioned on the profile." which implies it depends what Type it is

On an abstract/fundamental level, a Type 1 is above what it governs, while a Type 2 is on the same level as what it governs
That wrong, Type 1 is just independent of reality, the only concept type that is superior to what it governs is Platonic-type concept, since according to platonic concept, the physical reality is just a shadow, and extension of the abstract concept itself. Our type 1 concept is just a broad definition for all concepts that is independent from what it govern, Jungian Archetype also a concept that independent from reality but not superior to it. People just arbitrary think that Type 1 is all platonic-type concept since current type 1 is the fusion of old type 1 which is called true platonic concept and old type 2 which is called false platonic concept bruhh

Also my sematic nitpicking: independent =/= superiority. I'm independent from the house i built, doesn't mean i'm superior to it, the house can still crush me if it fall on me

Last edited:
NGMI
In all reality, that is the most logical explination of how CM1 work
CM1 is just a broad term for concept that independent of reality, something that we, vsbw users created and i will repeat again, independent =/= superiority. There is no most logical explanation here, cause i already gave actual example of why independent concept doesn't mean said concept superior to what it govern

bro what are you talking about? the person with type 1 CM would need proof of affecting the concept of nothingness
How is the concept of circles for example going to govern nothingness? Nothingness isn't a circle, it isn't fire, it isn't any concept based on any existing thing. The only concept that would work would be the concept of nothingness which Garfield if he had CM 1 would need proof of affecting

bro what are you talking about? the person with type 1 CM would need proof of affecting the concept of nothingness
How is the concept of circles for example going to govern nothingness? Nothingness isn't a circle, it isn't fire, it isn't any concept based on any existing thing. The only concept that would work would be the concept of nothingness which Garfield if he had CM 1 would need proof of affecting
The CM Type 1 would not need to directly affect The Concept of Nothingness if the Concept is only type 2, and could instead affect what it's bounded to, if it's bounded to something nonexistent, then sure the Type 1 cant affect either without feats, but if it's bounded to something in reality, it can be affected

The CM Type 1 would not need to directly affect The Concept of Nothingness if the Concept is only type 2, and could instead affect what it's bounded to, if it's bounded to something nonexistent, then sure the Type 1 cant affect either without feats, but if it's bounded to something in reality, it can be affected
you are just making up your own standards man..
i made this thread

broge thinks CM 1 can interact with nonexistent physiology type 2 aspect 2 if the person with NEP aspect 2 aspect is a type 2 concept
I mean, depend, since the NEP guy lack concept aspect, CM can't interact with him, but some fiction characters have feat capable of applying concept into objects, person, etc....these kind of characters can definitely doing something to NEP guy who lack concept. So it is depending on available feats

Or you need to overwhelming the NEP guy with higher dimensionality power and the NEP guy lack feat of surviving after getting slapped by such a force

I mean, depend, since the NEP guy lack concept aspect, concept can't interact with him, but some fiction characters have feat capable of applying concept into objects, person, etc....these kind of characters can definitely doing something to NEP guy who lack concept. So it is depending on available feats
we are assuming the guy with CM 1 has no feats of interacting with nep 2 aspect 2 if he is a type 2 concept

we are assuming the guy with CM 1 has no feats of interacting with nep 2 aspect 2 if he is a type 2 concept
I editted my comment, but anyway like i said, depend on what kind of feats the guy with CM1 have been showing, if he has feat applying concept to objects, persons, etc...... then he can force a concept on the NEP guy, make him now do not lacking a concept anymore, but if CM1 guy have no such feat then yeah he can't do anything unless his CM1 is platonic-type concept

you are just making up your own standards man..
those arent my own, thats just how concept type 2 works, it can be affected indirectly by what it’s bound to
i made this thread
lebron james

I editted my comment, but anyway like i said, depend on what kind of feats the guy with CM1 have been showing, if he has feat applying concept to objects, persons, etc...... then he can force a concept on the NEP guy, make him now do not lacking a concept anymore, but if CM1 guy have no such feat then yeah he can't do anything unless his CM1 is platonic-type concept
@Brogeefrong see bro i told u

@Brogeefrong see bro i told u
Was this scenario even taken into account, it's not directly manipulating the Nonexistent Concept here

Amusing to see my obscure Nyarlathotep's generating pages of discussion.

Like us WABS guys are just chilling, and this discussion is still ongoing.
Pegasus whats your opinion on this
do you think a guy with CM 1 can interact with nep 2 aspect 2 if the nep person is a type 2 concept? this is assuming the person with cm 1 has no feats of interacting with beings like this

yes it is
saying someone with CM 1 can interact with type 2 concept nep with no feats is and will always be an nlf

Back