• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

I'm not sure if this is because of some input I provided at some point, but Grandfather Spider wouldn't be the strongest Wiz character if we assume the verse stays at 5D. In theory, Bartleby, Grandfather Spider, and Grandmother Raven are equal by necessity. In practice, Raven sealed Spider away in the Black Hole (not an actual "black hole") for millennia, stole his heart (his main power source), and then went on to nearly kill (weakened) Bartleby in Arc 3 so he couldn't stop her from killing Spider.
Bartleby definitely has the best showing of hax though and it's not even close in that front.

this will change everything

To be brutal here, i hate trying to enforce verse to being too hyperspecific to get abilities, like, when a verse is not hyperspecific it do not get abilities, but when a verse being hyperspecific, people start claiming that the verse are aware of powerscaling term and then deny the verse altogether, so we got nothing at all

To be brutal here, i hate trying to enforce A verse being too hyperspecific to get abilities, like, when a verse is not hyperspecific it does not get abilities, but when a verse is hyperspecific, people start claiming that the verse is aware of powerscaling term and that denies the verse altogether, so we got nothing at all
But yeah, I agree, doesn't help the wonky scaling, and pseudo science this wiki loves to use

Back