• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

i won't argue further about this 🗿

your thread ended up being a stomp for chinaman
The public putting their ears and pretending like smurf hax is the end all be all, and wanking AE to no end is different, goddamit, you even argued that the AE PROTECTED HIM FROM PLOT

The public putting their ears and pretending like smurf hax is the end all be all, and wanking AE to no end is different, goddamit, you even argued that the AE PROTECTED HIM FROM PLOT
i never said AE will protect him from plot
don't strawman me
images

When we say the strongest, would it include a character with only defensive but no offensive hax?
Like imagine it's so defensive that even no.1 on this list wouldn't be able to bypass it and beat/stomp them?, but has, literally none, zero offensive hax whatsoever?

While also going by the 5D limit of course.

When we say the strongest, would it include a character with only defensive but no offensive hax?
Like imagine it's so defensive that even no.1 on this list wouldn't be able to bypass it and beat/stomp them?, but has, literally none, zero offensive hax whatsoever?

While also going by the 5D limit of course.
people like that would still be on the list but they would be ranked very low

Nothing in those scans say anything about passive, the first scan literally go against such notion as it claimed the Fish itself actively seek Celestial Foundation to eat them, if its power is passive, it didn't need to do such a thing and it just need to standstill and things just gone. Anyway, it still need to perform it action of eating, so no passive here

Nothing in those scans say anything about passive, the first scan literally go against such notion as it claimed the Fish itself actively seek Celestial Foundation to eat them, if its power is passive, it didn't need to do such a thing and it just need to standstill and things just gone. Anyway, it still need to perform it action of eating, so no passive here
Goku solo

look it says its passive
It live in the environment of the Sea which passively destroy any worlds without canopy and all worlds being conceptual in nature[10]. This also would include the world core, which comprises of information make up the world and its inhabitant and any alteration upon it would impact everything at once[11])

now im confused

look it says its passive
It live in the environment of the Sea which passively destroy any worlds without canopy and all worlds being conceptual in nature[10]. This also would include the world core, which comprises of information make up the world and its inhabitant and any alteration upon it would impact everything at once[11])

now im confused
It is the Sea that is passively destroy the world due to it environment, a world without canopy (or shell) will be destroyed by the Sea. Celestial Foundation is the canopy.
It live in the environment of the Sea which passively destroy any worlds
"It" refer to Celestial Foundation Eater, Celestial Foundation Eater is the Fish that swim in the Sea and eating canopy and its space-time, the world, thus its name. And the description already said it, it live in the Sea, not the Sea itself

So wrap up, the passive come from the Sea, not the Fish, the Sea and the Fish is different. Celestial Foundation Eater is the Fish that swim in the Sea and eat the World.

I think Celestial Foundation Eater can beat Yang Kai, that Fish resist most of Kai haxes, some Kai haxes is useless cause HDE, and the Fish can just eat Kai info 2

I think Celestial Foundation Eater can beat Yang Kai, that Fish resist most of Kai haxes, some Kai haxes is useless cause HDE, and the Fish can just eat Kai info 2
huh
so celestial foundation eater defeats yang kai
kratos beats celestial foundation eater (i think)
yang kai incons kratos?
what do i do here

Back