• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Sure, but would he get the chance to even use it considering the Supernatural Luck that toons have?
Would being a Type 4 Acasual bypass that? Also not sure it would work against Madness Hax, since it's an attack a user does to themselves, and the Luck only seems to work against something physical

Does the Type 5 Acausality for the What a Beautiful Series Encompass Type 1 CM? Cause on the profiles they seem to be on the same level

As far as know CM type 1 doesn't let you interact with acausality type 5 anymore, you need feats.

So idk how to answer that question, the 2 abilities don't interact with each other, unless I am mistaken and standards changed again...

M and Edison have a lot going on with their existence, they are abstract beings of a type 1 concept, type 5 acausals, and NEP type 2.

As far as know CM type 1 doesn't let you interact with acausality type 5 anymore, you need feats.
So idk how to answer that question, the 2 abilities don't interact with each other, unless I am mistaken and standards changed again...
On the Acasuality page, its only up to whats been shown they've been unchanging to
M and Edison have a lot going on with their existence, they are abstract beings of a type 1 concept, type 5 acausals, and NEP type 2.
With Blazblue's Passive Beyond Infinite Layers Hax, if the Type 5 doesnt protect them, they probably lose

I mean, while Bill is probably gonna be Low 1-C, I don't think he'll be 5D in dimensionality, so you don't need 5D hax to affect him.

As for Blazblue, Glass is the expert on that front.

Contradictions are part of Steampunck lore like for example, nothing exists in Sharnoth, but everything also exists ie it's literal nothingness, just a dark realm, but it also has the shape of buildings....

Their unchanging nature and being type 1 concepts aren't really stated to be intertwined.

You can infer it maybe, it's stated that Sharnoth and thus M/Edison is unchanging, but at the same time Sharnoth is a realm that is beyond time, space and causality.

M being Sharnoth itself, and M being conceptual, you can say Sharnoth is conceptual.

Contradictions are part of Steampunck lore like for example, nothing exists in Sharnoth, but everything also exists ie it's literal nothingness, just a dark realm, but it also has the shape of buildings....

Their unchanging nature and being type 1 concepts aren't really stated to be intertwined.

You can infer it maybe, it's stated that Sharnoth and thus M/Edison is unchanging, but at the same time Sharnoth is a realm that is beyond time, space and causality.

M being Sharnoth itself, and M being conceptual, you can say Sharnoth is conceptual.
so I'm guessing causality in the verse doesnt encompasses Type 1

The only type 1 concepts in verse are M and Edison, and Azathoth really, and maybe Sanido, so basically the God tiers.

There maybe an argument for Leo from Valusia, based on his complete independence from the world, but not clear if that has to do with any conceptual shenanigans or something else since Valusia is still untranslated, just like quite a few other portions of the verse, so we don't really know if any other type 1 concepts exist, for now we can say no.

Again not really clear how acausality vs cm is treated, but anyway I said pages ago, that imo M and Edsion are just very hard to affect, Blazeblue has stronger hax.

Back