• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

@Greenshifter I just thought of something. how do we treat time hax?

It's true Chaos Energy is ND. However,due to the 2nd temporal dimension, DBH's hax technically goes beyond the scope of what Chaos Energy transcends. Aren't we stuck in a limbo?
5D hax > 4D ND? Seems to be the logical conclusion of our previous discussion no? Or was ND an exception?

Kratos' invulnerability seems way different. But maybe it's just me.
Kratos is empowered and protected by Hope down to his soul and concept. Zeus has conceptual sealing, destruction and can adapt to have his powers surpass resistance to conceptual destruction and magic, with Fear being beyond even that, but all of that is completely futile in front of Hope.

I assume Sonic is more of an aura but I could be very wrong.

Kratos is empowered and protected by Hope down to his soul and concept. Zeus has conceptual sealing, destruction and can adapt to have his powers surpass resistance to conceptual destruction and magic but all of that is completely futile in front of Hope.

I assume Sonic is more of an aura but I could be very wrong.
So it's completely different. Thanks for the clarification.

As a general rule of thumb I suggest that things which have to traverse the distance between Sonic and his opponent won’t work and things which don’t, will work. With the exception of stuff like higher-D (in comparison to Chaos Energy’s ND) attacks.

As a general rule of thumb I suggest that things which have to traverse the distance between Sonic and his opponent won’t work and things which don’t, will work. With the exception of stuff like higher-D (in comparison to Chaos Energy’s ND) attacks.
Expect me to pull a "Freeze GG" argument sooner or later,then.

Now that I think off...Why is Blazblue in first? Yes, funny infinite layers, but I think the thing that has infinite layers isn't a passive, so they die to things they don't resist (Yes, that means Blazblue loses to Bugs, Arale and sigh great kitsune)

Now that I think off...Why is Blazblue in first? Yes, funny infinite layers, but I think the thing that has infinite layers isn't a passive, so they die to things they don't resist (Yes, that means Blazblue loses to Bugs, Arale and sigh great kitsune)
it is passive

This guy should be above or Equals to Shiva.

Back