• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

I hate my ******* life...fu*ry for 12th place, Knives can't do jackshit to passive subjective reality, Immortality type 9, Large size (5-D), and most importantly Plot manipulation. The real question is...Can Spawn beat him?
Edit: Oh jesus, I don't think anyone bellow Setoki can beat him, any spawn supporter here?

Last edited:
LMAO
I hate my ******* life...fu*ry for 12th place, Knives can't do jackshit to passive subjective reality, Immortality type 9, Large size (5-D), and most importantly Plot manipulation. The real question is...Can Spawn beat him?
Edit: Oh jesus, I don't think anyone bellow Setoki can beat him, any spawn supporter here?

u should make a match up with him vs spawn
for now i put him on 12th place

On what level does it do cause Goku still has CM1, Info 2 and History Regen
i forgor goku can just regen from that

there's this thing called null tempus which makes the character completely undo an event that just happened and cause it to be reattempted with hopefully a better result for the character
wouldn't omega be able to negate the info manip but undoing the event of the info manip happening over and over again?

i forgor goku can just regen from that

there's this thing called null tempus which makes the character completely undo an event that just happened and cause it to be reattempted with hopefully a better result for the character
Goku has and resist casuality manip
wouldn't omega be able to negate the info manip but undoing the event of the info manip happening over and over again?
He'd probably be dead before he can try cause time aura

Why is DnD in 2nd place? Yes i know, Meme 50 layers and a gazillon hax, but they get RECKED by plot manipulation
inb4. B-But they have plot manipulation
Not in their profile, and considering the stance that supporters have with High tier DnD...I don't see it changing any time soon

what happens if DBH loses their concept and info stuff

what happens if DBH loses their concept and info stuff
They would go down alot

You two thought you cooked? Well, you clearly underestimated CC Goku.

(Mind ya we were kinda already assuming the downgrades had gone through)
I still need the ND stuff answered 🧌 and I probably would need to ask questions about abstract invulnerability stuff

Last edited:
Sonic is physical, his invulnerability changes little.

You'd have to argue Sonic himself to be nondual in order for your argument to work.
His energy is ND, thus his invulnerability is also ND, way I see it you’d need to have bypassed ND invulnerability to get past his invulnerability, also since speed is always equal according to the rules for this list, even if Sonic isn't 5D temporal immeasurable speed when speed isn't equalized, since it is Sonic could dodge

His energy is ND, thus his invulnerability is also ND, way I see it you’d need to have bypassed ND invulnerability to get past his invulnerability, also since speed is always equal according to the rules for this list, even if Sonic isn't 5D temporal immeasurable speed when speed isn't equalized, since it is Sonic could dodge
No,only the energy is Nondual. Sonic's body becomes physically invulnerable,but that only extends to physical attack. Hax is covered by resistances,in case.

"ND invulnerability" isn't a thing, unless,again you think Sonic himself is also NonDual.

And no, the UT aura covers such a vast area, it's literally impossible for him to dodge under SBA.

No,only the energy is Nondual. Sonic's body becomes physically invulnerable,but that only extends to physical attack. Hax is covered by resistances,in case.

"ND invulnerability" isn't a thing, unless,again you think Sonic himself is also NonDual.
His body is empowered by a ND energy source, thus his Invulnerability is ND
And no, the UT aura covers such a vast area, it's literally impossible for him to dodge under SBA.
For what I've been told the ND energy gives him a resistance to stuff like the UT Aura

Tbh I could see it, kinda like Kratos’s conceptual invulnerability. If you argue his aura is what makes him invulnerable that is.

It’s comparable to stands blocking physical attacks in JoJo.

His body is empowered by a ND energy source, thus his Invulnerability is ND
Sorry to burst your bubble,but no. Being empowered by an abstract source =! Being abstract yourself. It never worked like that.
For what I've been told the ND energy gives him a resistance to stuff like the UT Aura
Abstractness doesn't correlate to potency. Sonic has no potency layers as of now,only abstract ones.

Back