• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Does his 5D still apply? It seems like he gets his 5D by being infinitely larger then the universe which doesnt work anymore
idk, here is the thread where 5d got accepted

if a verse with plot hax hasn't shown to interact with AE type 1, can they still use their plot hax to make it so that AE can be interacted with?

if a verse with plot hax hasn't shown to interact with AE type 1, can they still use their plot hax to make it so that AE can be interacted with?
I kinda had a question like this aswell, for stuff like Plot Manipulation/Subjective reality working on stuff on interaction stuff

Btw, how many layers does Shiva and Ancestor have? I'm sure Sonic has higher layers than them, even if he can't interact with some of their hax(Also Kratos)

i am really tempted to do a xeno goku with keysword vs cyber super sonic but no speed scaling chains
The keyword has 3 layers of power null considering it nullifies TPU Chronoa. But chaos energy has non-duality, but users do not.

So probably anything that isn't chaos energy will be nullified by the keysword.

The keyword has 3 layers of power null considering it nullifies TPU Chronoa. But chaos energy has non-duality, but users do not.

So probably anything that isn't chaos energy will be nullified by the keysword.
would it just be goku has infinite ap, but sonic has speed amps and bfr

Wait, that Wizard101 creator has Transdual Aspect 2???, he gonna incon everyone on the list
ong i should remove him from the list coz apparently he is non canon
but no one is bothered to delete his profile

apparently DND characters dunk on people with transduality

Last edited:
Back