• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

ah shit i forgor about instant death characters
sonic and maybe demigra wont be able to interact with this guy
DBH characters can interact with NEP type 1's

ah shit i forgor about instant death characters
sonic and maybe demigra wont be able to interact with this guy
What Demigra??, Xenoverse or the Heroes one?? doesn't much different but in case layer is brought up
every aspect of NEP 1?
Aspect only allow you to immune to hax that aim at such aspect, DBH character can physically interact NEP Nature 1 so Aspect is pointless, and TP can NEP Erasure so yep Demigra can deal with him, unless another hax layer battle unfold lol

I mean, the layer of the strongest version of demigra was not accepted. So for now it doesn't have layers? I think the OP should put "mainly UT Goku" since he's the one with the layers.
Dark King Demigra just upscales from U.T Goku’s layers since he possess higher levels of time power. Although, I think the OP should mention U.T Goku too.

Last edited:
Dark King Fu just upscales from U.T Goku’s layers since he possess higher levels of time power. Although, I think the OP should mention U.T Goku too.
Dark king fu doesn't even have time power. Also, you would need a crt to include this.

Currently from what is accepted, UT Goku is the one with the most layers of TP;

wait goku>demigra??
Demigra's layers were not accepted in the evaluation thread, and no one tried to go another way to provide layers for this shape. So based on what is currently accepted, in terms of TP hax layers, UT Goku is higher. I mean, I guess you can argue that due to the power of the TP, Demigra would have equal but higher layers? No.

Demigra's layers were not accepted in the evaluation thread, and no one tried to go another way to provide layers for this shape. So based on what is currently accepted, in terms of TP hax layers, UT Goku is higher. I mean, I guess you can argue that due to the power of the TP, Demigra would have equal but higher layers? No.
so if someone made a goku vs demigra matchup, goku would win? 🗿

Dark king fu doesn't even have time power. Also, you would need a crt to include this.

Currently from what is accepted, UT Goku is the one with the most layers of TP;
My mistake I meant Dark King Demigra not Fu. I wouldn’t need a crt to make Demigra upscale though since that’s already accepted it wouldn’t be an additional layer, but he’d upscale.
wait goku>demigra??
No, but you should mention Goku as well.
That’s not how it works: Goku is accepted having his own layers, but Demigra still has higher TP beyond him that is accepted. He just doesnt have an additional layer ontop of it he would match Goku’s layer, but still upscale.

I wouldn’t need a crt to make Demigra upscale though since that’s already accepted it wouldn’t be an additional layer, but he’d upscale.
Obviously you need it.

The only thing that was accepted there was that UT Goku and the key have 7 layers of TP.

And not that Demigra has an upscaling.

Like seriously, mention here in which part of the discussion glass accepted Demigra's upscaling for UT Goku.
but Demigra still has higher TP beyond him that is accepted. He just doesnt have an additional layer ontop of it he would match Goku’s layer, but still upscale.
And this is what needs to be accepted, the upscaling of demigra to goku, something that was not mentioned in the topic.

Obviously you need it.

The only thing that was accepted there was that UT Goku and the key have 7 layers of TP.

And not that Demigra has an upscaling.

Like seriously, mention here in which part of the discussion glass accepted Demigra's upscaling for UT Goku.

And this is what needs to be accepted, the upscaling of demigra to goku, something that was not mentioned in the topic.
I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. Demigra‘s time power ability is above U.T Goku’s, but it’s not an additional layer. U.T Goku has 7-8 layers, Demigra would have the same amount. The reason for this is because simply having more time power being a resistance wasn’t accepted by Glass. Demigra being stronger than Goku was already accepted, so Demigra simply scales from Goku. We don’t need that accepted again just the number of layers accepted.

It has nothing to do with layers, so why the hell would it be mentioned? Demigra being stronger than Goku time power wise granting an extra layer wasn’t accepted.

added but what does goku have that demigra doesn't??
Demigra doesn’t have the aura size that Goku does. Goku’s passive aura allows him to passively erase his opponents as a starting move. Goku also has the powers of the Universe Tree which gives him PoD and Time Power. Demigra has the powers of Time Power and Dark Factor. So, they have their own wincons and would probably be attribute to SDBH’s wins either way.

Demigra doesn’t have the aura size that Goku does. Goku’s passive aura allows him to passively erase his opponents as a starting move. Goku also has the powers of the Universe Tree which gives him PoD and Time Power. Demigra has the powers of Time Power and Dark Factor. So, they have their own wincons and would probably be attribute to SDBH’s wins either way.
Dosent time power already have passive bs

so Goku vs demigra is probably incon right?

So apparently void manipulation can deal with NEP type 1, and that could probably deal with the Instant Death people

Depends on how both the NEP and Void Manipulation operates if it can affect them. It's not automatically all Void Manipulation can affect all NEP Type 1 beings.

Does conversion into existence need to show interacting with NEP type 1? If so why not by default, when to convert something into existence you have to interact with something that isn’t in existence

Well no, we don't assume all Void Manipulation users can use it to convert them. We have to have evidence they can use that application of the power. No different then assuming that all Mind Manipulation users can control minds or alter peoples perception of time or something.

I feel like y'all are talking next to each other.

If your void manipulation is good enough you can convert NEP into existent. If it isn't, then you can't.

If you have a feat of turning the thing that a type 1 lacks into existence, then you're good to go. If not, you're screwed.

oh shit

oh shit
I completely forgot about him. yeah they should definitely be on this list

oh shit
Does his 5D still apply? It seems like he gets his 5D by being infinitely larger then the universe which doesnt work anymore

Back