• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Labyrinth

"I didn't, I don't think she was here at the time it happened either, so I am unsure if she has any method of knowing."

@Dungeon

She decides to speak up now.

"Well, you're the djinn and it seems we've reached you. Last time I had to fight the djinn themselves for this, so, is there something I must still do?"

@dungeon

"You had to fight a djinn?" He seems to have an idea

"Okay change of plans, instead of a fight or test to see if you're worthy, let me see the metal vessel."

His voice resounds inordinately loud across the room, but at the same time, it's oddly soothing

@labyrinth

"I see... okay."

@Egypt

She intakes a breath and looks upset a first, but then sighs, defeated

"Yes, I'll listen, you've proven yourself, just present the vessel already."

@ZephyrosOmega

"I see, I'm sure people would try to stop it eventually, given some have expressed disagreement already. Kusanagi came up with an alternative plan by the way, when someone got upset over mine, if you haven't heard it yet."

@dungeon Egypt

Ikkath holds up his staff as the vessel for the next djinn

@other
Ikkath quietly moves around to immediately behind the djinn while his attention is focused on Kusanagi

@Dungeon

Kusanagi nods and takes out the sword with the djinn within it.

"She's in this blade."

She answered.

@Labyrinth

"Well, in any case, is there anything of note happening right now that would require something of me? Like stuff about those goals and such?"

She inquired.

"Otherwise I've been occupying my time in absorbing a certain force and visiting one of those dungeons with the one called Ikkath."

He gives her a small kiss, before with a smile asking. "What do you think about dogs? Currently a me on Earth is getting a fire dog."
"I see.... wait, what? A fire dog? This planet didn't seem like it would have something like that... did you maybe enter one of the dungeons?"

"They're both umm, nice and... and stuff." Lailah's voice is getting quieter and quieter

"H-how do you know this in the first place?"
"Just nice?" Layla asks with a devilish smile.

"And you're still leaving out details. T e l l m e? P l e a s e?"

Drake raises his right hand and a Black Mass comes out of it that begins to consume the blood.

"Yes, this should be enough"

"Now what is Your next Action in mind to gain more power and prepare"
"If possible, ally yourself with other summoned, and support and strengthen each other as much as possible. That's what I did way back then... I also have some other bodies investigating anything that might be of interest relating to the summoned and the being that brought us here. There are a number of structures around the world known as dungeons which contain bountiful treasure inside. Each is ruled by a Djinn that may grant you power if you clear its dungeon."

@Edwellken

"I... fine. Kusanagi said she was interested in me, and then Kiara k-kissed me, and then Kusanagi did too, and then everyone's together now, and I think they're both great."

"There, is that what you wanted to hear?"

@dungeon

The djinn shrinks down a bit, each of his movements producing a melodic sound which vibrated the floor, until her reached the sword and leaned in closer

"Ah I see, the star shows that you certainly aren't lying."

"So, which of you wished to capture me then? Was it you, or the male voice from earlier?"

@egypt

She enters the staff, and the dungeon disappears. However, staying true to her word, it seems she has diverted some power to keeping the dogs around for Brusel.

The two are left there with the treasures now, and the tower is gone from the top of the pyramid

@labyrinth

Lailah is distracted for a moment, and fidgeting before snapping back to attention

"Huh? No. Wait, yes, she asked if you still wanted to kill god, and said that finding a way to reach it is a good idea, whether we kill it, or try to negotiate with it, and that she'd like to either be able to travel between here and home, or just return home with powerful allies if possible. She also said that she doesn't think it wants to interfere with us too much. Besides that stuff, she offered her opinion on the little bit I told her about potential plans and such, and said that she'd be willing to do it again if I wanted."

"Anyway, what force are you absorbing, and how's the dungeon going?"

@egypt

She enters the staff, and the dungeon disappears. However, staying true to her word, it seems she has diverted some power to keeping the dogs around for Brusel.

The two are left there with the treasures now, and the tower is gone from the top of the pyramid
Brusel smiles, patting the dogs. "Woohoo!!"

@dungeon

"Both of us came here to clear this dungeon. I suppose if it's up to me, I would be the one to capture you."

She said, seemingly acting entirely unconcerned by the djinn getting closer.

"From what I understand, we're not normally supposed to fight your kind when doing these."

@Labyrinth

"I don't have any wish to negotiate with it, I want to deprive its influence forever. And I see, well, I do not know if that's a reasonable outcome, as I feel from what she has said that traveling home might just involve her seeking revenge for whatever she interprets as misdeeds."

Kusanagi noted, taking note of Lailah's brief reaction as well.

"And the dungeon is going fine, we've reached the djinn. Also it's a bit difficult to explain, but generally a force related to life."

@dungeon

"Both of us came here to clear this dungeon. I suppose if it's up to me, I would be the one to capture you."

She said, seemingly acting entirely unconcerned by the djinn getting closer.

"From what I understand, we're not normally supposed to fight your kind when doing these."

@Labyrinth

"I don't have any wish to negotiate with it, I want to deprive its influence forever. And I see, well, I do not know if that's a reasonable outcome, as I feel from what she has said that traveling home might just involve her seeking revenge for whatever she interprets as misdeeds."

Kusanagi noted, taking note of Lailah's brief reaction as well.

"And the dungeon is going fine, we've reached the djinn. Also it's a bit difficult to explain, but generally a force related to life."
“I can’t pretend I don’t want it, but I don’t want to intrude if you absolutely want it.”

"Yeah, I think I can also create something similar but... those are made out of chakra. Hold on, this will take a bit." Brusel quickly moves his hands into various signs, before out of his palms emerging a wolf made out of flames, which quickly dashes forwards.
"You've acclimated to your new abilities well." she smiles.

@Edwellken

"I... fine. Kusanagi said she was interested in me, and then Kiara k-kissed me, and then Kusanagi did too, and then everyone's together now, and I think they're both great."

"There, is that what you wanted to hear?"
"Yes, that will do... for now." she teases.

It almost looked like an intense aura was released for a split second when Kiara was mentioned, but it was probably just Lailah's imagination.

"Dear me, it seems like everyone is after my poor pupil... Whatever will she do?" Layla comments under her breath, though still loud enough for Lailah to hear. She feigns a judgmental look as she says it as well.

"In any case, that was all I wanted to discuss! Unless you wanted me to teach you some more advanced techniques!" she seems rather excited at the prospect of that last part.

He approaches her close, and gives her neck a soft bite, however making a small wound there with his fangs. Drawing a tiny amount of blood. "Just out of curiosity, and because I wanted to taste a bit of blood ya know? I'm technically... 1...something vampire."

"If possible, ally yourself with other summoned, and support and strengthen each other as much as possible. That's what I did way back then... I also have some other bodies investigating anything that might be of interest relating to the summoned and the being that brought us here. There are a number of structures around the world known as dungeons which contain bountiful treasure inside. Each is ruled by a Djinn that may grant you power if you clear its dungeon."
"Okay I will investigate one of those dungeons"

@Paul_Frank

He said looking in his rough Staff for a dungeons that has not yet been explored (Because I have not paid attention to the comments of the existing dungeons)

He approaches her close, and gives her neck a soft bite, however making a small wound there with his fangs. Drawing a tiny amount of blood. "Just out of curiosity, and because I wanted to taste a bit of blood ya know? I'm technically... 1...something vampire."
She winces a bit, but not out of pain.

"I see..." she reflexively grabs onto Brusel, as if expecting him to proceed further.

"Okay I will investigate one of those dungeons"

@Paul_Frank

He said looking in his rough Staff for a dungeons that has not yet been explored (Because I have not paid attention to the comments of the existing dungeons)
"Well, there might be a quicker way."

Elsewhere on Drake's planet, an ornate looking temple erects itself, as if answering to Layla's power.

"Not bad for my first attempt?" Layla jests.

Layla transforms into a small snake, coiling herself around Drake's upper arm, like a large bracelet.

"Don't let appearances deceive you. The entrance is a portal to the Djinn's world, who knows what could be on the other side. I'll be with you, of course, so you have nothing to fear."

[My classes resume this week so responses will be slow but you can make the interior whatever, within a similar vein to the other dungeons shown so far. You can also just say you did this "off-screen" after waiting a bit if that's easier.]

@Paul_Frank

Link seems to have cleared a handful more of dungeons.

"Well, there might be a quicker way."

Elsewhere on Drake's planet, an ornate looking temple erects itself, as if answering to Layla's power.

"Not bad for my first attempt?" Layla jests.

Layla transforms into a small snake, coiling herself around Drake's upper arm, like a large bracelet.

"Don't let appearances deceive you. The entrance is a portal to the Djinn's world, who knows what could be on the other side. I'll be with you, of course, so you have nothing to fear."

[My classes resume this week so responses will be slow but you can make the interior whatever, within a similar vein to the other dungeons shown so far. You can also just say you did this "off-screen" after waiting a bit if that's easier.]
(Okay)
"This works, it's time to act" said Drake entering the portal, seeing that he was in a kind of pyramid from ancient Egypt with non-human symbols and some human bones.

She winces a bit, but not out of pain.

"I see..." she reflexively grabs onto Brusel, as if expecting him to proceed further.
"Heh... if ya want me to continue, I'll do so." He bites her neck once again, still not being hard with it as to not cause pain, as he tries sucking a small amount of blood. "I could do this by my fingers... but that's boring." Brusel thinks to himself.

@dungeon

"Brilliant, well then, present the metal vessel, it has to be a different one than the one here though." He says, pointing to the sword that housed Amii

"And you're correct in that you're not supposed to normally fight us, although I can tell that such a fight wouldn't be as one sided as others might think, any djinn fighting one of you two would have to try their hardest from the very start."

@Hl3_or_bust

As he goes down the stairs, and commits egregious property damage, Llwn sees multiple locked doors leading to other floors presumably, the stairs themselves lead to another large chamber with a hatch. In said chamber, along with the hatch, there are several fish people with wands, presumably on guard.

@Edwellken

"What do you mean everyone is after me, and why do you have to look at me like that when you say it?" Lailah asks before trying to shake off the embarrassment

"Anyway I do like the idea of learning more things."

A Lailah yet again updates her map with all the cleared dungeons

@labyrinth

"I see. And maybe it would result in revenge, although from what I remembered she told me, it sounds like it could just be for defense, since she was hiding and all." Lailah says, before shrugging her shoulders

"Anyway, nice work work the dungeons, and do you have access to a force that's involved with the flow of life as well?"

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank

Not skipping a beat, Llwn continues down the stairs, eventually coming to the larger room at the bottom with the fish-men guards. Appearing from seemingly nowhere, he tosses barrages of blackwater cocktails and explosives around the room, unleashing torrents of hellish, corrosive flames and armor-shattering and flesh-rending explosions.

The fish guards try to counter with some sort of water magic when they notice, but its too late, the water sputters ineffectively at Llwn since they didn't have enough time to cast properly, and they scream out as their flesh begins to melt off, and eventually their entire body, and everything on them burns to dust.

The room itself is charred by said explosions in some places, although there didn't seem to be much of value within it in the first place. The hatch the fish were around however, is completely unscathed it seems.

@Dungeon

"Very well."

Kusanagi noted, manifesting yet another sword, this one of different design to fit this djinn better.

"And thanks, but I prefer flattery to happen once I've proven myself and all that. I am quite confident though."

@Labyrinth

"From what I understand of her idea of "defense", to her that means being the one in power, entirely unopposed. Maybe she's willing to bend on that view, but I certainly gathered that from our conversation. If we ever do face that being, be careful, all of us should be. That she does not stab us in the back."

She noted.

"The force is something like that, yes, one might even say it is that flow itself."

@dungeon

"I'm not sure I'd call that flattery. My name is Buer, remember it for when you choose to call upon my power."

As he enters the blade, sound returns to the tower, a maddening chirping of sorts that you can tell is coming from those creatures you saw below, and then the dungeon vanishes, returning them to the normal world, and all the sounds that come with it

@labyrinth

"Hmm, I see, noted then."

"And interesting, has absorbing that force been doing anything for you?"

@Dungeon

"Huh, so that's what that all was about. So, what's your power, Buer?"

She asked the djinn inside the blade now.

"And it's up to you, really. I'd like to get a chance to fight in one somewhere too."

@Labyrinth

"It's hard to say, but it has been placing me more in tune with life at least, and empowering those unique cells of mine."

She noted.

The fish guards try to counter with some sort of water magic when they notice, but its too late, the water sputters ineffectively at Llwn since they didn't have enough time to cast properly, and they scream out as their flesh begins to melt off, and eventually their entire body, and everything on them burns to dust.

The room itself is charred by said explosions in some places, although there didn't seem to be much of value within it in the first place. The hatch the fish were around however, is completely unscathed it seems.
Sauntering over to the hatch, Llwn attempts to open it, and if he does drop a few dozen explosives down for good measure.

@Hl3_or_bust

The hatch opens, and the bombs fall down, but unlike with the fish, it seems whatever magic went off in time this time, as when the fires subside, a wall of water is visible

"Do you greet everyone with a hail of incidiniary devices?"

As this voice is heard, the water disappears, and Llwn sees a large amount of treasures inside the room, and Llwn can see a man with his hand raised.

@dungeon

"I'm a djinn with an affinity toward sound magic, as you could likely tell. The silence of that tower was my doing as you may have guessed."

@labyrinth

"I see, that's certainly interesting. Is that the medium you'd have used to enact that hypothetical plan you mentioned before?"

"Just people hiding under conspicuously durable hatches."

Llwn sarcastically responds, heaving himself into the hatch from the frame and hanging there.

"You seem like less of a chump than the other things in here. I imagine you're that "djinn" that's supposed to be in here?"

@Edwellken

"What do you mean everyone is after me, and why do you have to look at me like that when you say it?" Lailah asks before trying to shake off the embarrassment

"Anyway I do like the idea of learning more things."

A Lailah yet again updates her map with all the cleared dungeons
"This is what I mean. It's because you're so innocent and adorable that people are all over you. You need to have more confidence. Conduct yourself with poise, and always be aware of those who could have ulterior motives. Otherwise people will try and take advantage of you."

She again starts chanting strange words and Lailah feels her understanding begin to deepen.

@New dungeon

"Alright, no problem to me."

She notes, looking around.

@ZephyrosOmega

"At the labyrinth, among other places."

@Labyrinth

"It was, more or less. It was tied to it at least. I believe through it I could certainly be successful."

Kiara arrives back in the labyrinth, smiling sincerely as she hands the flower to Kusanagi. "here, I got this for you from one of the dungeons."

@Hl3_or_bust

"That would be correct, I am the djinn presiding over this dungeon."

@dungeon 2 electric boogaloo

As the enter the new dungeon, an overwhelming pressure comes over them, and they feel that whatever presides over this dungeon wouldn't be as much of a pushover as the earlier ones.

The landscape was odd, as in the current moment, it appeared like a field, in the center of which was an odd structure. To Ikkath, it appeared as his monastery he trained at before, to Kusanagi, her palace from before everything went to ruin, the two would notice that upon entering, they don't see eachother either, and all that's left is that structure, and the field around them.

@Edwellken
"I-I'm not adorable..." Lailah protests embarrassedly, before letting Layla start giving her the new knowledge

@labyrinth

"I see, that certainly sounds like an interesting force then."

some Brusels on Planet Layla start generating air, as to spread oxygen through the planet. Making it so anybody can easily breathe in and out.

@Paul_Frank
"Alright, let's go!" Brusel teleports the dogs to Planet Layla. However teleporting one of the others to the planet with the single Brusel, as to give him company.

Meanwhile, various Brusels start looking for dungeons on the depths of the Ocean.

Back