• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"We can but just to be safe..." Brusel looks up and sees the creature vanishing. "Huh. Let's keep on moving." He keeps on following the path, while on the lookout for anything else interesting.

@Egypt dungeon

The path continues on a bit, and the heat doesn't subside much, but it also doesn't exactly get hotter, so they're fine.

As they took the path, they'd notice that the sands on the sides of the path were, for a lack of a better term, bubbling. They'd also notice, in the distance, to the left of the path, was a door. Similarly, in front of them at the end of the path, was also a door

@Egypt dungeon

The path continues on a bit, and the heat doesn't subside much, but it also doesn't exactly get hotter, so they're fine.

As they took the path, they'd notice that the sands on the sides of the path were, for a lack of a better term, bubbling. They'd also notice, in the distance, to the left of the path, was a door. Similarly, in front of them at the end of the path, was also a door
@Listentomyrhytm
“After you.”

"Huh... sand's a bit weird." Brusel says, before shrugging it a bit off. "Aight" He accesses through the door at the end of the path, wondering what was inside.

@Egypt dungeon

Inside this door is a room, significantly cooler than the outside, as they enter, the door closes behind them, and then the room is lit up, allowing visibility.

Inside the room are a few dog like creatures made of flame, 6 of them to be precise. They sit around a fire in the center of the room, within which the two can catch the glint of a small key. Ahead of them, past the fire and dogs, is a large metal door, which is sealed as of now.

@Egypt dungeon

Inside this door is a room, significantly cooler than the outside, as they enter, the door closes behind them, and then the room is lit up, allowing visibility.

Inside the room are a few dog like creatures made of flame, 6 of them to be precise. They sit around a fire in the center of the room, within which the two can catch the glint of a small key. Ahead of them, past the fire and dogs, is a large metal door, which is sealed as of now.
Ikkath tries to grab the key with a lightning tether

"Hm... so the dogs block the path to the key, I assume the key can unlock that metal door...?" Brusel thinks to himself, as he looks over to the dogs. "But they're cute... so I can't attack them, so maybe try to friend/distract them? That is if they don't attack us."

@Egyptgeon

As Ikkath grabs the key with the tether, he'd notice that the flame moves with it, as the key itself is seemingly on fire right now.

The dogs which were laying around it look at the spot where it used to be, and stand alert, watching Brusel closely, since Ikkath is hidden

Brusel quickly summons one of his stands, as ribs come out of Brusel, seeming pointy, however the stand breaks a piece of bone of the rib, as the ribs go back to inside his body. "Alright... catch!" He throws the bone high into the air, mostly to see if the dogs would try to follow.

@Egyptgeon

As Ikkath grabs the key with the tether, he'd notice that the flame moves with it, as the key itself is seemingly on fire right now.

The dogs which were laying around it look at the spot where it used to be, and stand alert, watching Brusel closely, since Ikkath is hidden
Ikkath goes around the dogs while they’re distracted by Brussel, and places the key in the door, ignoring his hand being on fire

@Dungeon

"Hm. Well, I dunno, I'll just proceed as I will. This seems peculiar though, no sound. Maybe we should do the same?"

She asked out loud for now.

@Labyrinth

Kusanagi looks equally as happy, there were few moments like this to be shared in this world at all.

"Whatever happens, I'll make sure to protect you, you never have to worry about losing me."

She said, assuring Lailah.

@Dungeon

Kusanagi does so, proceeding and erasing the sounds of her movements, making it so that nothing she does is actually heard.

@Egyptgeon

Despite the flaming dogs seeming ready to attack beforehand, it seems they're still dogs at heart, and they jump up to catch the bone, and bring it to Brusel's feet, now with some burn marks.

The door opens when the key is inserted, and Ikkath can see that beyond there is a mass of flames which condenses into woman with flaming marks, and a tail which is still ablaze, she looks towards the entrance and the previous room, seeing her guard dogs playing fetch with Brusel and sighs.

She sits atop a bunch of the treasure in this dungeon, and another staff.

@other dungeon

They proceed on for a bit, the eerie silence staying ever present the whole time. As they ascend for a bit in complete quiet they can notice several creatures on the walls, attempting to blend in, although with their levels of senses, Kusanagi and Ikkath can see through this with relative ease. It seems that they were being watched, sort of, as the things on the walls lacked eyes, but also weren't making any sounds to be used for any sort of echo location, as the entire building was still silent.

On this floor, there is a ladder in the center of the room, leading higher up, and multiple doorways allowing one to check out more of this floor

@labyrinth

"Thank you, I never want to lose you, so I'll try my best to help protect you as well, even if you can do it yourself."

@Egyptgeon

Despite the flaming dogs seeming ready to attack beforehand, it seems they're still dogs at heart, and they jump up to catch the bone, and bring it to Brusel's feet, now with some burn marks.

The door opens when the key is inserted, and Ikkath can see that beyond there is a mass of flames which condenses into woman with flaming marks, and a tail which is still ablaze, she looks towards the entrance and the previous room, seeing her guard dogs playing fetch with Brusel and sighs.

She sits atop a bunch of the treasure in this dungeon, and another staff.
"Good boys!" Brusel simply attempts to pet them, with a smile. While waving a bit at Ikkath

@dungeon egypt @Paul_Frank
”Hey! I wasn’t expecting a pretty woman like yourself here. We’re here for the treasure, do we have to fight you?”

@other dungeon
Ikkath decides to move up onto the ladder and gestures for Kusanagi to follow

@dungeon

Kusanagi does follow, moving up while keeping an eye on the things staring at them, still erasing her sound.

@Labyrinth

"I am really glad to hear that."

She said, still smiling warmly.

"I think, even after everything, that it was worth it just for me to make it to here."

"Thank you. YOu're very kind." KIara moves past her, crouching down and picking a couple flowers, storing them safely in her barrier before continuing onward.

@Egypt

The dogs let themselves be pet, rubbing up against Brusel like ordinary dogs would, except they're also burning. That seems to be the only difference between them and a normal dog at this point.

The djinn's tail flames flare up a bit as Ikkath says this, but they quickly return to normal and then she speaks

"I'm not entirely sure you should fight me. We djinn aren't usually meant to be fought by potential vessels due to the difference in power." She says proudly

"But if you wish to, I can fight you as the final trial, rather than giving you something else to fight."

@dungeon

The two make it 90% of the way up the ladder, in complete silence, however, once their hand is placed on a specific rung, a loud sound like a fork being scrapped against a plate reverberates throughout the entire floor, the sound itself was loud enough to cause the heads of one of the creatures closer to the sound to burst.

This was through no fault of their own of course, and it wasn't actual from the ladder, as the sound is heard again, coming from one of the doorways below, and then it stops. They are again left in silence, as they reach the next floor.

This one of course contains the ladder back down, but rather than a ladder further up, there are only doorways, 6 in total, from behind each door different sounds could be heard, piano music, sobbing, the same sound from the floor below, although much quieter, the words they spoke earlier at the bottom of the tower, non distinct whispering, and the final door had complete silence behind it.

@plant land

The plant child runs to cut off Kiara and shakes her head vigorously, before pointing her staff at for path Kiara tried to take

"No. Bad."

They then point the staff at where they were laying before, as if telling her to go there. If she were to turn and face it, she'd notice a small pit there filled with green energy. If she continued looking into the doorway the child tried to stop her from going through, she'd see that it looked normal for the most part, as normal as the rest of the dungeon has at least, and that there were more plant people ahead.

@labyrinth

"I'm happy that you think that, I'll make sure to continue to make it worth it for you."

@egypt
”Sure. Unless Brussel wants to have the honor instead.”

@other dungeon

Ikkath goes and opens the door

No use in prolonging this

Two Brusels give Layla a kiss on each cheek, as they keep on cuddling her.
"Ah- what are you doing, you big idiot..."

"I see, so we should focus on that first, actually meeting the being, that's a good point, we can try to prepare to kill it, but that's meaningless if we have no plans for ever getting to it."

Lailah responds

"If you had the chance for one, would you rather have it send you back home, or would you rather your old body come here?"
"Ideally, I would be able to travel between both, as that alone would be an invaluable advantage. But the next best thing would be to go home, with as many powerful new allies as possible."

"entities that cannot be considered mortal or just people who achieved the rank of God and Similar"
"Well if being something akin to a demigod would be enough, this body's blood might work, though if having the holy attribute is also required it's out of the question... I might be able to set up the summoning of such a being for you, though it will take some time. Also one of your peers might be able to help."

"Actually one demi-God is enough and not necessarily be divine in the sense of God that represents the light, can be Gods of degradation, fear, genocide, revenge, plagues, ect. fall into that category" (Assuming All-Black will also work on Thor's Granddaughters)

@dungeon

Kusanagi just remained watching what Ikkath did, her sword drawn and ready for battle there, as he opened the silent door.

@Labyrinth

"Just being around you makes it worth it, but I'm still glad to hear that. You're a great person."

She said, being fully honest in this.

"Giving you affection... is that bad?" The Brusels say, with a giggle. "Or would you prefer a kiss on the mouth?"
"Just- do whatever you want, I suppose..." she says sheepishly, avoiding eye contact.

"Actually one demi-God is enough and not necessarily be divine in the sense of God that represents the light, can be Gods of degradation, fear, genocide, revenge, plagues, ect. fall into that category" (Assuming All-Black will also work on Thor's Granddaughters)
"Exactly how much blood is needed?"

@egypt

"I am Efreet, and it won't be that easy to beat me."

The dogs continue being dogs with Brusel

@other dungeon

The door opens, and inside the room is more of those weird creatures from before, although these ones seemed much more attentive, and gathered around the set of stairs which led upward.

@plants

As Kiara steps into the spot, she's pulled into the ground, and feels herself falling. She then re-emerges, if she looks back, she'd see the hall she was looking at before was now behind her, and in front of her from here was just one final door to the vault. She'd also notice the staff the plant person had drop down next to her.

@Edwellken

"I see, and are those powerful allies people like Mr. Drake and Mr. Brusel then? You do seem to get along rather well with one of them at least." She jokes

@labyrinth

"You're exaggerating, but thank you all the same, that means a lot."

”Really now?”
Ikkath uses foresight and teleports to her and presses the Ryūgan pressure point, although he puts a Jū no Ken spin on it, so instead of extreme pain on a touch, it instead induces extreme ecstasy. No point in unnecessary pain after all.

@Paul_Frank

@Labyrinth

"I'm not exaggerating at all. I'm glad I was able to escape that wasteland and find life in this place. With you, I think I have no need to worry about falling into the nothingness of my nature."

She said, sounding rather confident in that notion.

@Dungeon

Kusanagi follows along, now erasing not just her sound but her presence too, and utilizing her skill which hides herself to make her way through there.

@Egypt

The dogs jump up and down in response to the new bone

Ikkath would notice that the lady was big, much bigger than he'd have thought at first and immediately as he appears with his hand in contact with the pressure point he sees a massive hand swipe in from the side at extreme speeds to grab him

The djinn bites her tongue to try and focus more on the fight than the effects of the pressure point, but that doesn't help much, and Ikkath can see that it's hard for her. However, even despite that, something he'd noticed when striking the point is that she is extremely hot, to the point of melting the tip of his finger on contact, something made more apparent now that her hand was squeezing him like a stress ball.

@other dungeon

As the two enter the room, a few of the creatures open their mouths, still not releasing any audible sounds, and make their way to the door which was now open, and skitter out.

Climbing the stairs they'd see an archway, past which was a semi transparent shape, like that of an adult male with pointed ears. It was lounging in the air, staring at the ceiling and breathing rhythmically, as if asleep. In its arms was a flute, judging from the room around it, this was likely the djinn.

@labyrinth

"That's good, I'll stay by your side then, being around you has helped me greatly as well."

"...huh. Another one for the collection."

Kiara picks up the staff, dispelling Tonbokiri and now dual-wielding the two staves she's acquired thus far as she opens the door to the vault. "Alright, let's see what's inside."

@Paul_Frank
Ikkath starts burning up, but he doesn’t really mind as his various forms of regen patch him up pretty quick

”So, I assume you’re ready to surrender, right?”

Back