• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Egypt

The dogs climb on top of eachother, jumping up and grabbing at the bone together

"Mmph. I'm not going to give up just because of this." She says, still trying to power through it

An eight pointed star appears above Ikkath in her hand, and several tendrils of fire snake forth, before a large pillar of fire engulfs the entire treasure room

@ZephyrosOmega

Within, is a scene not unexpected for the dungeon. While it is the treasure room, the djinn sits around, more interested in tending the plants than the capturer who has arrived.

Kiara can notice that the treasure is generally overgrown with vines and such, tied down by it.

"Oh, hello there, you actually made it huh?" She asks, turning around

"I am Sanjeevani, the djinn of this dungeon, you've done well, and you've avoided hurting too many of my children. I ask you though, why did you seek out this dungeon to clear it?"

Kiara looks at the vines briefly, before looking at the Djinn. "I felt like it, I guess. I'm trying to amass as much power as I can. There's someone I'm going to need it for later in my life."

She crouches into position. "So, I beat you without killing you, you give me your power, right?"

@Paul_Frank
Ikkath summons a black hole to suck up the enemy’s fire attack as it spews out of the symbol and teleports behind her to..... tickle her neck
“You sure you aren’t going to give up?”

Brusel watches the fight, and covers himself and the dogs with a forcefield, in case the fight goes south pretty quick. Still playing with the dogs however.

@Egypt

She tries to play it tough for all of about 1 second, before bursting out laughing

"Fine, fine, you win, you win!"

@ZephyrosOmega

"I see, I suppose that's a fair reason. And normally you don't actually have to fight us, just go through our trials, but if you'd like to fight me as a sort of last test, I'm willing."

@Egypt

She tries to play it tough for all of about 1 second, before bursting out laughing

"Fine, fine, you win, you win!"

@ZephyrosOmega

"I see, I suppose that's a fair reason. And normally you don't actually have to fight us, just go through our trials, but if you'd like to fight me as a sort of last test, I'm willing."
Ikkath transforms into a giant lava beast form and tickles her even harder

”No no, you said before you were far beyond me. I’m not stopping until you admit I’m better.”

"I see, and are those powerful allies people like Mr. Drake and Mr. Brusel then? You do seem to get along rather well with one of them at least." She jokes
"A.... And you're getting along rather well with Kusanagi yourself it seems! And she's not the only one is she?" Layla says, pairing a smug look with that last part.

"You will tell me what happened while I was gone, yes?"

"At least 4.5 liters of blood to keep its level Regular, a higher amount will make me stronger"

A cloudy black substance seeps out of Layla's body, forming into a large floating sphere of about 5 liters which then levitates over to Drake.

"I can personally provide as much of my blood as you need. This body technically doesn't require it, though I will need time to recover more on my own. Does this work?"

A cloudy black substance seeps out of Layla's body, forming into a large floating sphere of about 5 liters which then levitates over to Drake.

"I can personally provide as much of my blood as you need. This body technically doesn't require it, though I will need time to recover more on my own. Does this work
Drake raises his right hand and a Black Mass comes out of it that begins to consume the blood.

"Yes, this should be enough"

@egypt

"N-no! Y-you cheated, that's the only reason." She says, trying to maintain her pride

@Edwellken

Lailah flushes a bit and turns her gaze away

"I- I don't know what you mean. What did you want to know about what happened while you were gone."

@egypt

"N-no! Y-you cheated, that's the only reason." She says, trying to maintain her pride

@Edwellken

"I- I don't know what you mean. What did you want to know about what happened while you were gone."
Ikkath tickles her more
”Oh? How did I cheat?”

"This! This is the cheating! You did something weird and now I can't fight because of how everything feels." She complains while laughing still

@Hl3_or_bust

The serpent is split in two down the middle, the entire area it and Llwn were in flashes briefly, its corpse and him ending up back outside the "aquarium" it was in, as the wall Llwn tore is replaced, and the area where the beast was once again has other life in it.

The second snake looks at Llwn still, although he can see a hint of fear in its eyes
That felt... really nice, a lot more than it should've.

ignoring the fileted sea serpent, but maintaining his changed appearance, Llwn approaches the table ahead of him and the paper upon it.

"This! This is the cheating! You did something weird and now I can't fight because of how everything feels." She complains while laughing still
“But you didn’t set any ground rules though! So I won, fair and square. Just admit I’m better.”

Ikkath’s tickling becomes even more ferocious

@Hl3_or_bust

The paper mentions the serpents Llwn saw, and that they prevent other life from being in the aquarium with them as they hunt everything. The rest of the paper seems to have been written as an observation of the aquarium area as well, and there is a note at the bottom of the page, saying to lift it to proceed, if at least one of the serpents has been taken care of some how.

@Egypt

"F-fine. I guess you were better this time."

She tries pouting about it, but the tickling is too much

@ZephyrosOmega

"I see, well, you've proven yourself able to not just murder and pillage, as seen when you communicated with the child back there and received her help as a result. And so, I shall grant you my power, just present the metal vessel I shall reside in."

Her reaction amuses Layla greatly.

"Tell me how you feel about them of course~ how did this whole arrangement happen? I want all of the details." she grabs both of Lailah's hands now as she presses her more.

Last edited:
@egypt

"If you don't... how am I supposed to lend you my power!?"

They'll disappear when the dungeon does usually, but I'll try to let you keep one if you get this man to fix this! She pleads to Brusel

@Edwellken

"Umm... well... I think they're both- or, wait, who are you referring to in the first place?" Lailah says, trying to play dumb, embarrassed by both the questioning and the position she was currently in now

@ZephyrosOmega

"Yes, that should work."

With that, she enters the spear, and the dungeon disappears, once again leaving Kiara with the treasure, and now, a djinn too

"Alright, so what's your deal? I'm assuming it's something to do with control of plants," she asks the Djinn as she warps away the treasure.

@egypt

"If you don't... how am I supposed to lend you my power!?"

They'll disappear when the dungeon does usually, but I'll try to let you keep one if you get this man to fix this! She pleads to Brusel
"Yo please leave her alone, she told me through telepathy that she can't overpower you and she needs my help. That should be enough proof of your superiority" Brusel speaks telepathically to Ikkath, half-truthing.
@Yobo_Blue

@Hl3_or_bust

The paper mentions the serpents Llwn saw, and that they prevent other life from being in the aquarium with them as they hunt everything. The rest of the paper seems to have been written as an observation of the aquarium area as well, and there is a note at the bottom of the page, saying to lift it to proceed, if at least one of the serpents has been taken care of some how.
Instantly analyzing and digesting all possible information that could be garnered from the paper, Llwn picks up the table it sits on.

@other dungeon

Kusanagi mentally scans the being to discover if it's the djinn, before beginning to approach them.

@Labyrinth

"Thank you. How are things with Layla going now anyway?"

She inquired.

@Egypt

"P-please, just reverse this." She asks

"Y-you won."

@Edwellken

"They're both umm, nice and... and stuff." Lailah's voice is getting quieter and quieter

"H-how do you know this in the first place?"

@Hl3_or_bust

Behind him, the ground shifts, and stairs leading downward into the darkness are revealed.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Nice, what's the plan now then?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Ummm. Well... hey umm, did you tell her anything about us?"

@other dungeon

The being is indeed the djinn, and he sits up and stretches, waiting for Kusanagi to say something

Brusel simply teleports behind Ikkath, putting his hands to stop him. "She has already admitted defeat, which proves you overpowered her easily. You're the strongest of the two." Brusel says with a smile.

"I can personally provide as much of my blood as you need. This body technically doesn't require it, though I will need time to recover more on my own. Does this work
Drake raises his right hand and a Black Mass comes out of it that begins to consume the blood.

"Yes, this should be enough"

"Now what is Your next Action in mind to gain more power and prepare"

@Paul_Frank @Listentomyrhytm @dungeon
”Fine, fine, fine, sorry.“
Ikkath reverses the usage

”But if you want to work with me, you should probably not let your pride get in the way of things. Otherwise I’ll have to inflict it irreversibly. You promise to listen from now on then?”

Ikkath seems genuinely sorry to have hurt her

”Sorry Brussel, I didn’t think it would be bad. I specifically didn’t want to cause any pain, but I guess some people have more trouble with the opposite“

@Paul

"**** if I know. All I'm doing right now is waiting for your plan to be put into motion, and for someone to try and stop us so I can kill them."

Back