• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"hmm... I should bring Kusanagi one of these. Lailah too... though she doesn't strike me as the type to appreciate flowers..."

Kiara goes to the white plants, crouching down to look at them.

"Well losing a body is bad but eventually you will learn to live with what you have, well I am preparing my planet for now, All-Black is consuming this planet a bit to maintain his power because there is no divine blood unless I caused a war against our allies to get their blood "
"Divine blood?" Layla ponders to herself.

"Divine in what sense?" She seems to potentially have an idea.

"Umm, right." Lailah pauses for a moment, thinking some things over

"Well, thank you for the guidance then, your pupil is greatful." She says, half jokingly

"As for the paths available, Kusanagi didn't seem to want to tell you about the plan she came up with, so I'll give you the others. One plan is just to essentially try and give humanity a gentle push in the right direction. Another was Kusanagi's unelaborated on idea. Then there was my plan with the different methods I spoke of, and then there's other options that might come about, so I'm not sure exactly what should be picked."
"Hmmm. To be honest I'd like to assure you that with my full power returned, I could easily accomplish your plan to change mankind's nature, but the truth is... that possibility seems less and less likely the longer I try. So well... As for the other options- I doubt a 'gentle push' will work unless you have some more specific ability in mind. I don't know what your other choices are, but if you decide you want my input on them after all, I'll be here." she smiles.

"Although... well this is relevant to my own suggestion, so- did Kusanagi give up on her plan to kill God?"

"Nothing interesting around here huh..." Brusel says a bit outloud, as the other versions of him delve deeper onto Mexico, Atlantis and Egypt searching for anything interesting on sight. The ones in Egypt making notes to put pyramids on some planets, they looked quite nice.

There was one Brusel in new york singing a stupid song.

The other Brusel on the Second Planet would be sitting all alone, simply waiting to be noticed.

@Yobo_Blue

"I'd say so, although it seems my power was mutated somewhat by something else that I possess by nature. How peculiar."

@Labyrinth

"Over everything, over that and the clash of ideals I suppose. A way to show who is superior."

She noted.

"But doing that seems somewhat foolish now as well, as we need all the allies we can get against the entity."

She continued.

@Lifestream

Kusanagi feels something change about her, as if she's more attuned to certain things now. She gets to work on utilizing that change.

@Yobo_Blue

"My name is Vual, call upon me if you desire my power."

As he says this, he enters the staff, and the entire dungeon disappears, leaving on Ikkath and the treasure

@ZephyrosOmega

As Kiara nears the white flowers, some of the other plants seem to try to stop her, trying to block her path with an overgrowth of thorns to prevent her from touching any.

With a closer look at the flowers however, she can notice that in the center of them, a mass of the flowers has grown and moves unnaturally, this is likely what the other plants are trying to block off.

@Edwellken

"I also doubt the gentle push method of course, and I'd tell you the others but Kusanagi doesn't seem to like you much, but the sentiment is appreciated." Lailah says with a laugh

"Why do you say even with your full power, being able to do what I hope to seems unlikely though?"

"Anyway, no, I don't believe Kusanagi gave up on her plan, why?"

@Labyrinth

"I see, well I suppose not wanting to fight due to needing allies makes sense. Although you can fight her non lethally, so its not like she'd be lost forever, she however might be unwilling to cooperate after that, I guess. Also..."

"You're rather protective of me aren't you Kusanagi? Not that I mind of course." She teases

@Paul_Frank

With another motion, a line of force is drawn through the serpent's whole body, from maw to tail-end. With the simple thrust of a few fingers, the veil between this world another, vile and corrupting, is breached, turning water to boiling blood and sand to obsidian, the general force of the attack expanding outwards from within the beast.

@Paul_Frank
Ikkath looks at the treasure and taps the soil around him with the staff as he creates duplicates. The duplicates fly off to all the other dungeons and wait outside any unoccupied ones as to not disturb anyone else.

As they do that, he takes a look at the treasures he got from this one.

Last edited:
"Flowers that are valuable?"

A grin falls onto her face. "Sorry, but..."

With a swipe of her spear, the plants are bathed in flames, reducing them to charred, dry cinders. With them out of the way, she approaches the flowers.

"I also doubt the gentle push method of course, and I'd tell you the others but Kusanagi doesn't seem to like you much, but the sentiment is appreciated." Lailah says with a laugh

"Why do you say even with your full power, being able to do what I hope to seems unlikely though?"

"Anyway, no, I don't believe Kusanagi gave up on her plan, why?"
"Indeed she doesn't." Layla laughs as well, though nervously.

"And well what I meant was that reaching my full power seems unlikely, if not impossible. You see, in truth every second that goes by on this planet my power becomes greater- but it would take an eternity to reach the level I was before, and if my predictions are correct that's time I don't have, given the rate each of you are likely to receive your own powers. Waiting would be quite redundant. More importantly, even at my best this reality was well outside of my reach, and my previous body is the one with the power you seek anyway. Of course, that leads me to your other question about Kusanagi's plan..." she hesitates briefly, before deciding to continue.

"I don't know how feasible it is, defeating that being, I mean, but it should go without saying that I would rather not have to worry about it lording over my every action... that being said it doesn't seem too interested in interfering with our actions and also likely has the ability to send me home. Putting aside whether or not you might be able to defeat it for a second, if meeting with it is what you strive for, I fully support such an endeavor as negotiation could potentially be an option as well. We could use it to implement your desired world, or petition to summon my real body if it refuses. And of course, if beating it does end up being possible, we can have it implement our desired world anyway... in fact, who's to say that stealing its power for ourselves isn't an option!"

As she speaks, Layla's expression gradually changes to one of genuine excitement, similar to a child describing a fun day at school. It seems that whatever she feels for the other summoned, Lailah herself is a special case...

@Labyrinth

"S-shush you. And it takes way more effort for me to fight someone like that. But also, I don't want to lose you. She already tried to take you away, so it's only understandable that I don't trust her because of it. You matter a lot to me and she's posed a genuine threat to you so far."

Kusanagi said, seeming a bit embarrassed.

@Yobo_Blue

"Well, we could try clearing one of those dungeon things together if you'd like. They seem like an interesting challenge sometimes."

She noted, stretching a bit, as if getting ready for a potential battle.

@Labyrinth

"S-shush you. And it takes way more effort for me to fight someone like that. But also, I don't want to lose you. She already tried to take you away, so it's only understandable that I don't trust her because of it. You matter a lot to me and she's posed a genuine threat to you so far."

Kusanagi said, seeming a bit embarrassed.

@Yobo_Blue

"Well, we could try clearing one of those dungeon things together if you'd like. They seem like an interesting challenge sometimes."

She noted, stretching a bit, as if getting ready for a potential battle.
“So, duplicates then? I don’t feel like leaving this chamber yet. Besides, I’m curious to see if you can help me gain more power too!”

ikkath teases Kusanagi

"Boredom... Boredom..." Various Brusels say, including multiple on Planet Layla. Some however staying silent and cuddling Layla, sandwiching her a bit.

@Yobo_Blue

"Works for me. And there's a few things I could potentially do by myself. There's more variations of swords I could make you, with more effects. And some other things too."

She answered, there being a Kusanagi on the Lookout ready to meet Ikkath and proceed as well.

@Yobo_Blue

"Works for me. And there's a few things I could potentially do by myself. There's more variations of swords I could make you, with more effects. And some other things too."

She answered, there being a Kusanagi on the Lookout ready to meet Ikkath and proceed as well.
“Alright, just go wherever, I’m at all of them. I’ll let you figure out what you want to give while you do that.”

@ZephyrosOmega

As she approaches the flowers, the middle growth opens up, and within it is a small plant person holding a staff and wearing a headband both covered in the white flowers. They take a look at Kiara and raise the staff defensively

@Yobo_Blue

The treasures from the last dungeon, aside from money, included

• Several bracelets, rings, necklaces etc, all made of gold, which could serve as further metal vessels
  • A staff with an ornate head, which Ikkath can't manage to get to work
  • And the djinn
@Edwellken

"So you think that rather than hope to kill it, we should attempt to negotiate first, and if we do end up capable of defeating it, we should take its power for ourselves?" Lailah asks, wanting to make sure she understands fully

@Labyrinth

"Thank you then. Glad I mean that much to you, and did then too." Lailah says, genuinely

"I guess it makes sense for you to distrust her then, combined with everything else. Just be sure to at least hear her out sometimes."

@Listentomyrhytm

The Brusel in Egypt can notice a strange golden semi circle glowing against one of the pyramids, and a large tower situated on top of the pyramid, making it look very odd overall.

@Hl3_or_bust

The serpent is split in two down the middle, the entire area it and Llwn were in flashes briefly, its corpse and him ending up back outside the "aquarium" it was in, as the wall Llwn tore is replaced, and the area where the beast was once again has other life in it.

The second snake looks at Llwn still, although he can see a hint of fear in its eyes

"Oh... a tiny plant baby! Hi there!" Kiara kneels down. "I don't suppose you'd mind giving me a couple of those flowers, would you?"

@Listentomyrhytm

The Brusel in Egypt can notice a strange golden semi circle glowing against one of the pyramids, and a large tower situated on top of the pyramid, making it look very odd overall.
The Brusel notices and smiles. Finally, something interesting in his search, he quickly teleports on top of the pyramid, to see if there was any entrance to the tower part.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi makes her way to the nearest uncleared dungeon with an Ikkath at it.

"Let's proceed then."

She noted, indicating to head inside as she did so herself.

@Labyrinth

"I'll try, it's just not particularly easy to hear out someone so seemingly unrepentant."

She replied, though smiling at her as well.

@ZephyrosOmega

The plant person pulls back some instinctively, the staff still aimed at Kiara until they realize she isn't attacking.

"You not attack?"

@labyrinth

"Thanks, you're the best Kusanagi."

She gives her a hug as she says this.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi makes her way to the nearest uncleared dungeon with an Ikkath at it.

"Let's proceed then."

She noted, indicating to head inside as she did so herself.

@Labyrinth

"I'll try, it's just not particularly easy to hear out someone so seemingly unrepentant."

She replied, though smiling at her as well.

“Alright, let’s have fun.”

@Edwellken

"So you think that rather than hope to kill it, we should attempt to negotiate first, and if we do end up capable of defeating it, we should take its power for ourselves?" Lailah asks, wanting to make sure she understands fully
"Well to be precise, whether you beat it or negotiate with it, I couldn't exactly care less. I have no strong feelings one way or another. Both options require you to find a method to meet with it. That's where you should start."

@ZephyrosOmega

The child lowers the staff and nods, Kiara hears movement behind her and finds the plants returning back to normal, as if they were moving before

"You have flowers." They say, giving a nod and pointing to the flowers they were sleeping in

@egypt dungeon

The entire place is swelteringly hot, fitting for the weather outside, but it is significantly worse in here. The air is dry, and the area appears as a desert, completely lacking all flora and fauna. Ahead, they notice a path outlined with stone, leading onward

@other dungeon

The inside of this one is rather normal, a tower upwards, with them at the bottom of the stairs, and there being floors above them evidently

What they'd quickly notice however, is that the entire place was mute, outside of their voices, nothing in the entire place made a single sound.

@Edwellken

"I see, so we should focus on that first, actually meeting the being, that's a good point, we can try to prepare to kill it, but that's meaningless if we have no plans for ever getting to it."

Lailah responds

"If you had the chance for one, would you rather have it send you back home, or would you rather your old body come here?"

@labyrinth

Lailah kisses back, and after pulling back, seems happier than she has at any point before.

@egypt dungeon
"Huh... pretty warm here, but I'm used to heat! Let's follow the path!" The Brusel says, walking through the stone path

@Egypt dungeon

The path continues on for a bit, and the two can notice that they aren't actually alone in said desert, when a massive shadow is cast over them.

If they looked up, they'd see a large winged creature above them, flying toward a distant mountain and vanishing as it reached a certain distance.

@Egypt dungeon

The path continues on for a bit, and the two can notice that they aren't actually alone in said desert, when a massive shadow is cast over them.

If they looked up, they'd see a large winged creature above them, flying toward a distant mountain and vanishing as it reached a certain distance.
“Huh. Neat. I think we can ignore that though.”

Back