• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"The real me? Well, I can bring him here if needed." a Brusel says, as he snaps his finger. Some Brusels patting Layla's head

Then, a Brusel transformed into Super Saiyan 4, hair briefly glowing red but going to a normal black... appears out of thin air, before slowly descending near Layla. "Here I am..." The True Brusel says.

@Beach

"I'm guessing there's some sort of misunderstanding? Oh, Lailah?" She calls out. Smiling, actually genuinely at her.

"What exactly are the terms of our agreement? And if I may ask what exactly is the relationship between us?"

"The real me? Well, I can bring him here if needed." a Brusel says, as he snaps his finger. Some Brusels patting Layla's head

Then, a Brusel transformed into Super Saiyan 4, hair briefly glowing red but going to a normal black... appears out of thin air, before slowly descending near Layla. "Here I am..." The True Brusel says.
"It's been a while since I've had to do this, but."

Layla walks up to him and, assuming she isn't stopped, bites his neck, applying a Curse Mark.

@beach

"We already went over this, did we not? Cooperation is to be between equals. You're definitely not in a position to call Lailah or me subordinates of yours."

This causes Brusel to wince a bit in pain, but be a bit surprised. "Hm... kin- nah, just kidding. You're giving me a power?" He says with a bit of a smile. Picking her up a bit due to his sheer size, as to help her reach the neck a bit easier. "...You know, I could kiss you."

@Beach

"I wasn't talking to you but you took the words right out of my- A" something causes her to stop mid sentence.

@Planet Layla

"A. You don't have t- I mean picking me up isn't necessary!"

@labyrinth

"Okay, then. And as for the beach, I had fun, you don't have to stay there anymore if you don't want to, I'm not sure what other things there's left for us to do there." Lailah says, a genuine smile on her face

@beach

"The terms of our agreement huh..." Lailah tilts her head up, as if trying to think

"You requested uncontested access to a body of mine, which was denied, you then instead ended up with access to a body with a few limitations, this was in exchange for information, knowledge on curses, and you leaving our territory out of your plans, and not attacking us." She recalls

"As for the relationship between us, I'm not sure exactly? You called me your benefactor before I suppose."

@Dungeon

The dragon is unable to move out of the way as Kiara stabs into its back, however as it's being brought down, it swings its own club like tail up towards its back, while the other ones turn their beams toward Kiara again.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

With her raised finger, she draws an arc, up and over herself, as she does so, Kusanagi's sword follows that course, as impossible as that might normally seem. At the same time, due to being slowed, she doesn't think she's likely to avoid the swing from the relic entirely, so the hand which sent forth a wave earlier manifests a different type of magic, pulling the Djinn down with gravity to escape the path of the non redirected attack.

"Go on then... hit me."

The beams shoot towards Kiara, but with deft waves of her hand, the energy is redirected, the beams striking down into the dragon she's currently riding.

"Hm..." Brusel quickly leans a bit, and then gives her a small yet passionate kiss on her lips. Before gently placing her down.
"Mmph!" Layla's fingers clench against Brusel. Surprised, though she doesn't push away, she lets him do as he pleases until being put down.

"Thank you. For releasing me." She says.

"Anyway- the contract is set. You have access to my power, as I do to yours." She continues, clearly trying to change the subject.

@Beach

"C. Correct..! We are all... equals here, at least in terms of status, and I'd like to support you in particular. But of course we both still have our own ends to attend to."

@beach

"Oh? Did something happen? How interesting."

Kusanagi said, teasing Layla.

@Labyrinth

"I see. Well, people are still talking there, but I'd say it was fun too. Even if the swimsuit thing definitely wasn't necessary."

She said, smiling back and turning ever so slightly red.

@Dungeon

The relic doesn't actually seem to try to hit her so much as cut off her escape path, swinging down below her as she tries to do this. The sword however, while briefly redirected, seems to "break" the arc itself, erasing the path it was being forced to follow. While this redirection does slightly interfere with her swing, allowing the djinn to not be immediately struck, the slash resumes soon after, this time with 8 slashes appearing around her.

As she does this, she begins to speak some kind of incantation, as the law based interference is troublesome regardless.

"The Sun, since time immemorial, his brother-stars in song had rivaled. Bolting ‘long a path predestined, with thunder echoing in his wake. And with swiftness — swiftness beyond measure –, his perpetual cycle fought. His path ravaged, to ashes scorched. Unknown, peerless supremacy, by heav’ns wrought. Equal in beauty to the first of your days!
Ber'iah- Eine Faust Overture!"

And with this, she paints over the laws of reality with her own, cutting off the woman's ability to invoke them over this place.

@Yobo_Blue

"I have a great deal of control over machines too, so I can certainly aid you there. I don't know much about the change to be honest, but I did sever it."

@Beach

"I'm not sure benefactor implies we have equal status." Lailah muses

"In any case, I'm glad you'd like to support me, you are a rather smart and powerful ally to have the support of, given all your knowledge. So, if you need help, depending on what you need it for, I might be willing to assist you, my beneficiary."

@labyrinth

"I'm glad you enjoyed it too, and the swimsuit was absolutely necessary, I had to wear one too anyway so it's not like you're the only one, and you looked wonderful."

As she says the part about wearing one too, she shifts a bit as if trying to cover up a bit more, despite this one not wearing a swimsuit

@dungeon

The djinn looks surprised at first, but quickly assesses the situation. She opts to do two things here.

Since she could see the reis being twisted by the swords earlier, she assumes they can twist space, and though she can no longer see that after the strange chant, she assumes they still can and decides to hold back a bit less.

With a speed unlike anything she'd hinted at having prior, even despite the slow, she compresses herself just enough to fit past, and dashes out of the blades coming in from around her, despite this, she does get hit by the relic that was beneath her before she gets away, although it wasn't too major.

The second thing she had done was continue pressing down on the spot she was in with her gravity, causing the broken portions of the structure to collapse inwards.

Kiara notices that upon being hit, the dragon she was on is promptly incinerated and what seem to be particles from it scatter through the air into the remaining dragons, one of whom decides to charge in and bite at her.

This red dragon seemed to have gotten slightly faster than before, and though it went for a bite, Kiara can see that it's

@Beach/@Edwellken

"I guess that's fine, if you want we can go to a more private place" he said to Layla as he picked up Ares's helmet..

while you are entertaining, the Black Ocean will begin to emerge in our world All-Black said in Drake's mind

@Necroverse/Proxima centauri planet.

A black ocean that was made up of several dozen Black Berserkers Appearance in the hot zone slowly eating the life force of the planet and thus expanding

Last edited:
"Mmph!" Layla's fingers clench against Brusel. Surprised, though she doesn't push away, she lets him do as he pleases until being put down.

"Thank you. For releasing me." She says.

"Anyway- the contract is set. You have access to my power, as I do to yours." She continues, clearly trying to change the subject.
"I see... Oh and, I can give you multiple clones to follow you around as personal bodygaurds, dear." Brusel states, giving her a small pat on the head.

@Mexico

"To some extent, I guess. I feel we have bigger problems to resolve first, before we figure out what we shall do in regards to this world for certain. Also, may I ask why you seemed surprised at the notion of me cutting that change?"
Llwn rubs his face again, but for significantly longer.

"Ughh..."

Focusing a bit closer to himself in exasperation, he notices strange energy flares roughly to the east and within Kusanagi, although the latter are nearly imperceptible and unusually hard to distinguish from the natural energies of this place. He also notices that the place to the west feels rather similar to Lailah.

"Say, uh, what is that you're doing in that area to the west of here? The one with a lot of the same energy that's from here?"

@Mexico

"I am fighting something in a dungeon, apparently a type of place that has appeared across the world that people can access for power or treasure or something. Lailah seemed to know a fair bit about those. I was told it was a chance to fight without holding back, although sadly that didn't fully work out, I am still in combat there. They seem to have the ability to overwrite laws to some extent, so to counteract that, I am forcing my own laws on the surroundings."

She explained, summarizing the situation.

@Beach

"We're on the same side and all that, so if you need something of me in particular, you can let me know as well."

Kusanagi mentioned to Layla, following up from what Lailah was saying.

@Labyrinth

"I wouldn't say I looked like that, but you definitely did anyway. I wonder if similar events will happen at other times too."

She wondered out loud, sounding ever so slightly embarrassed.

@Dungeon

The Djinn would notice soul damage being caused to it by the relic, but it could recognize that whatever it did, it wasn't immediately lethal in this circumstance yet.

Kusanagi releases an aura that seems to make the djinn even slower, while her own speed only seems to raise.

Telekinetic forces seem to assault the djinn, restricting her movement further, along with gravity turning against her this time, making her slower.

"Come forth, Yamata-no-Orochi."

She spoke, summoning her Nen construct which wielded blades identical to her, as both of them swung at once, Kusanagi appearing in front of the girl with her own sword, making an odd cut with her blade that releases a huge wave of heat at her.

At the same time, a wing appeared on Kusanagi's side, and she made a cut with that as well, which was united with her relic too.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi prepares to use her Force abilities, which allow for the manipulation of technology in many ways, as well as incredible precision, to aid in Ikkath.

"Show me the way, I can add interesting things to it too."

The dragon bit down on Kiara... only to find that she was now inside its mouth, holding it open, Dante Style.

"Oh, you stupid little snake..." She held a hand up, pointing it right down the beast's thoat. "Cruel Sun."

With the release of her grace, a sun went right down the dragon's gullet. something that is generally agreed to be very not good for one's health.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
”Alright, give me a second.”

The machine near completion, Ikkath channels the power of his sword into his stick and cuts his arm, pour his blood into a container, and swings it around.

“Put a finishing touch on the machine while I bleed myself.”

@Mexico

"I am fighting something in a dungeon, apparently a type of place that has appeared across the world that people can access for power or treasure or something. Lailah seemed to know a fair bit about those. I was told it was a chance to fight without holding back, although sadly that didn't fully work out, I am still in combat there. They seem to have the ability to overwrite laws to some extent, so to counteract that, I am forcing my own laws on the surroundings."

She explained, summarizing the situation.
"I'm curious, is it actually any challenge for you?"

@Beach

"Ah, you even have the same offer from Kusanagi, look at how lucky you are."

"Although judging by your earlier reactions, you might be a bit too busy with something else to focus on that for now." Lailah jokes knowingly

@mexico

"Laws huh, sounds like she knows strength magic, and in my defense, I didn't think you'd end up fighting the djinn itself, if you didn't, you'd have been able to lethally fight against whatever else she summoned, which could have been around her level. In any case fighting lethally is still always a choice if you wanted, you don't need to capture every dungeon anyway."

@labyrinth

"No, I'd say you did if anything, that was agreed on by more people so its true." Lailah states, trying to deflect the compliments

"In any case, maybe, perhaps, hopefully, more of those sorts of events would be nice."

@dungeon

She's stronger than I thought, maybe she will be worthy to capture this dungeon despite being a cheater.

The djinn judges that unless she used some sort of magic to increase her speed further or remove these effects, Kusanagi would remain faster with all this in place, but she didn't have time to focus on that

The blades from Orochi, and Kusanagi's own attacks close in, causing the djinn to do a last ditch gambit, and detonate a combination magic around herself. Formed by the earlier compressions she preformed, a large sphere emerges around her and immediately blows up in a brilliant flash.

The telekinesis has rendered her unable to move much, so her gambit was to either blast Kusanagi away with this, or blow herself away despite the telekinetic force being applied.

The dragon fighting Kiara tries to blast some fire out but it's too late, as the beast burns up from the inside out. The final two dragons, which Kiara can deduce are water and light respectively, and she can again see something flow from the dead one into them.

The dragons, being dragons and not having many options, do a pincer attack, one goes to bite her again, while the other one buffets her with winds from its wings, trying to stop her from being able to stop the bite as easily. She can see that the light dragon which was trying to bite her was also charging a blast deeper down in its gullet

"Light, huh... That suits me just fine."

She leaps into the air, pushing against the winds, and pulls back her spear, which begins to glow with scarlet light.

@Beach

"Something interesting does seem to be going on with Layla, I can see that."

Kusanagi noted.

@Mexico

"I was asked not to, so I suppose I'll hold off on it for now."

She said, answering Lailah before turning to Llwn.

"I can't say that it's been too difficult at the moment, but it has proven a challenge in its own right. I'm told these djinn things tend to vary though, so that could be different for each encounter."

@Labyrinth

"Well, I think you looked better at least. People actually thinking that was impossible."

She said, pouting slightly.

@Dungeon

Kusanagi was ready for this, as Orochi swung downwards, but its slash had not yet reached its apex, she spoke.

"Split the heavens, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi."

And so, Orochi was no longer swinging the blade from before, but rather, it was swinging the heavenly sword to cancel the force of the released attack.

As for Kusanagi herself, she was shrouded in flames and took an odd set of movements against the woman.

"Behold the brilliance of my secret technique! One silent step... Two steps to infinity... Three steps, a sword absolute! Lightless, Three-Stage Thrust!"

And so, she performed a strike that disrupts causality, that could not be blocked like she was attempting to at this moment, and would strike with the sword cursed by Lailah to put its victims to sleep, aiming for a non-lethal blow with it.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi had worked on raising the machine's precision, efficiency and making sure all the parts were perfectly made for it, as she could alter matter extremely precisely through work like this. The machine was infused with The Force to improve it further.

"I think I am done."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Oh, you- don't need to do that."

@Beach/@Edwellken

"I guess that's fine, if you want we can go to a more private place" he said to Layla as he picked up Ares's helmet..
"Let's. I don't think I've been to your world yet?" Layla says, creating another duplicate to follow Drake.

@Beach

"Enough of that! I wanted to talk about your plans, specifically any new details I might have missed. Shall I go to one of your bases?"

@Edwellken
The Clone and Drake appear in the Castle of Drake, more precisely in the War room, The demon had his usual armor but without the helmet and with his human face, then he would sit in one of the chairs that were there in the War's table.

"Tell me why are you looking for allies if you already have? Do you want something that only we can give you?" Said Drake to Layla

“Alright. Now that I have the blood, I’ll just work to extract the relevant gene.”
Ikkath places the container in the machine while it works to do just that

”After this I can make a pill that should do it. It should be able to attach itself to your DNA, since you’ve helped with this whole thing so far, it should go smoothly.”

@Beach

"Yes yes Ms. Layla, as you wish. You can stop by the barrier we met in originally."

@labyrinth

"Shhh" Lailah says, putting her finger to Kusanagi's lips

"Just accept it, you looked better Kusanagi, you doubt yourself too much."

@Mexico

"Indeed, the djinn inside are different for each dungeon, so each possesses different powers, the dungeons have different layouts enemies and trials, etc."

@dungeon

The dragon's blast flies forward, a blast of pure light coming out of its gullet, the dragon which tried buffeting her with winds instead seems to disperse and be absorbed into the remaining dragon as well. Kiara can tell that this singular blast from this one dragon is stronger than the combined blast from all of them earlier, and she can see that the creature had gotten larger and stronger in general as well.

Kusanagi's blade pierces the defenses, the djinn seems to sigh at this, and makes no further attempts to defend or evade, and instead launches one final attack against Kusansgi.

In the last moments before she was hit, she simply blasts her magoi forward, a blast of strength coming from her, with the property of perpetual motion, the blast and whatever was hit by it would carry the same force infinitely in that direction, regardless of obstacles or interference.

@Paul_Frank

Layla appears at the ocean labyrinth.

"Alright, if you don't want, I won't. Although... my other versions of me are anywhere, so if you ever need help. Just say so." Brusel gives her a small hug. "Alright?"
"Mmh..." she quietly grunts in affirmation.

"Brusel... how many of you are there right now?"

The Clone and Drake appear in the Castle of Drake, more precisely in the War room, The demon had his usual armor but without the helmet and with his human face, then he would sit in one of the chairs that were there in the War's table.

"Tell me why are you looking for allies if you already have? Do you want something that only we can give you?" Said Drake to Layla
"One can never have too many allies, my dear. But to be more direct... there are certain challenges I could never overcome in my own world, even with my tremendous power. I'm sure you know how it feels to have others constantly looming over you, ready to squash you like a bug if you look like you'll do something they disagree with? That's the reality I've lived with as long as I can remember. Even as a literal god I could never escape from it. But each of you are different. You can't be predicted or accounted for, you can't be controlled, even at my strongest it would have been impossible! Yes, you're miserably weak in comparison to my true self right now, but you all grow more powerful over time and with my help you can reach even greater heights!"

She offers her hand, a bold smile on her face.

"I found you. Whatever other allegiances you have, I don't care... I want to lead you all to your full potentials. After all, you're my secret weapon..!"

"Mmh..." she quietly grunts in affirmation.

"Brusel... how many of you are there right now?"
"In this universe? 1, 2, 3... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Billion." Brusel says. "Various are on earth, as you can see, the others are in space and claiming planets. There is a single Brusel on our second planet." He lets go of her as he finishes. "We all have the same mind, so I can send more of me if needed at anytime."

"One can never have too many allies, my dear. But to be more direct... there are certain challenges I could never overcome in my own world, even with my tremendous power. I'm sure you know how it feels to have others constantly looming over you, ready to squash you like a bug if you look like you'll do something they disagree with? That's the reality I've lived with as long as I can remember. Even as a literal god I could never escape from it. But each of you are different. You can't be predicted or accounted for, you can't be controlled, even at my strongest it would have been impossible! Yes, you're miserably weak in comparison to my true self right now, but you all grow more powerful over time and with my help you can reach even greater heights!"

She offers her hand, a bold smile on her face.

"I found you. Whatever other allegiances you have, I don't care... I want to lead you all to your full potentials. After all, you're my secret weapon..!"
"Good, that does interest me" he said accepting her hand.

@Edwellken

"That all sounds like a fancy way of saying you want to use us. There's one thing you need to understand. You won't be leading any of us, anywhere. We will carve our own paths, not follow one made by you, an intruder to this place who tried to threaten and steal from us, whose very first action was to try and rob Lailah of her body and will. Whether or not you succeed in doing the same is up to your own abilities. I have no intention of letting myself fall under the control of someone else after we free ourselves, especially not someone who so brazenly declares themselves powerful based off of past glory that they have no way of proving even existed and expects others to just submit to them based on this. You're no better than the very beings you're railing against, simply deciding you deserve control and deciding that you can take away from others at a moment's notice."

Kusanagi pointed out to her telepathically, having heard the words with her senses, calling out Layla.

@Labyrinth

"T-that's not true."

@Dungeon

The djinn's last attempt at defense would fail for numerous reasons, for one, the enforcement of laws preventing law based interference, for two, Orochi's cleave still severing the attacks made right then and there, and for three, Kusanagi's own blade's nullification properties at work.

And so, she pierced, severing the attack and striking the woman with her blade and the sleeping curse.

@Yobo_Blue

Kusanagi nodded

"Can you tell me more about this power, then?"

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

”Conduits are a sub-species of humans who possess superhuman abilities afforded to them by the presence of the "Conduit Gene". The conduit gene can be present in both humans and animals. The word conduit has been used to designate anyone with superhuman abilities. Conduit abilities can range from manipulation of certain forms of energy or matter to flight, enhanced senses, and strength, or other physical and mental enhancements. Normal humans, either out of fear, jealousy, or prejudice often detest and reject Conduits, calling them "freaks", "deviants", or "bioterrorists" and, on many accounts, physically abusing them or those suspected to be one.”

Ikkath seems proud of his knowledge of the subject, even though it’s entirely from the powers he was granted.

”Normally conduit gene splicing tends to grant a limited version of the powers of the original user, but I think that since you’ve managed to help isolate the specific gene we should be able to get you a full subset of your own if you prefer that.”

@labyrinth

"It is true." Lailah affirms, before turning to the Layla who appeared

"Hello Ms. Layla, what was it you wanted to talk about again?"

@dungeon

The spear pierces the dragon, all of its magoi dispersing and entering the djinn, who was just struck by the cursed blade. The curse puts her to sleep, and the dragons are slain. However the dungeon doesn't disappear just yet, as the djinn still needs to be put inside a metal vessel.

The treasure of the place could be seen around the place, normal riches, gold, gems, etc, along with various other metal objects, wands, staves, weapons and the like.

“So much treasure...” Kiara’s eyes are basically yen signs right now, and she dives right into it.

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

"You've found other planets? How many? Do any of them have anything worth noting?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Good..." she says, before switching to telepathy.

"Also... a word of advice, you may want to do something to tighten your security. We're being spied on."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Do I interest you so much that you have to watch my every move..? Regardless. I may be an intruder to this world but to no greater extent than any of you. I tried to possess Lailah because I thought of her as lesser, a thought that has since proven itself not to be the case. Now I see that she's worth far more than what I initially imagined. You all are. You might not want my help, but others do. And I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I simply want to help you all reach your full potential. You're free to deny it, just ask your friend Llwn." Layla telepathically replies.

@Labyrinth

Layla smiles.

"The finer details of your goal. You do have a plan don't you? I figured you could use my counsel."

@Listentomyrhytm

"You've found other planets? How many? Do any of them have anything worth noting?"
"I am still finding and finding along with my clones. I don't bother to count them personally... however, they don't have much notable." (basically a way of saying I don't know much about other planets irl)

"Good..." she says, before switching to telepathy.

"Also... a word of advice, you may want to do something to tighten your security. We're being spied on
"Ok" Drake replied telepathically, before the entire castle was surrounded by a Black Shadow that blocked any abilities that would allow see what is inside the castle.

Back