• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@beach

"Works for me, I don't mind."

@labyrinth

Kusanagi turns a bit red for a bit upon hearing what Kiara says.

"Right, so what are those about?"

... she what now?

"... I see. Anyways, back to the main topic, if I may: Sophia doesn't sound like a major problem, granted someone should probably talk with her, but there are certainly more direct threats than her. And speaking of those, are there any you all might know of that are still present? I can vaguely feel collections of negative energy in larger population centers, but they're unmoving and far away from normal people."

@Labyrinth

"...Ohhhhh, you are in for a treat after the god murder happens."

Kiara says this, continuing to be aggressively homosexual.

"Anyway, yes. Treasure dungeons. Why didn't you tell me about this? I love treasure!"

Last edited:
@Mexico

"Do you have anything specific to go off of? Hard to answer a question when it's as vague as that I feel, could be a lot of things."

@labyrinth

"I... umm... ahem." Lailah clears her throat, having gotten slightly redder despite not knowing exactly what was being talked about

"Anyway, right, well I didn't know you'd have wanted to go into one. Essentially, they're locations from another world which contain treasures, Djinn, etc. As I am a Magi, I can bring them into existence around here, Kusanagi saw a portal to one before. They're typically fairly dangerous, although this depends on the whims of the djinn ruling it. Anything in specific you'd like to know?"

@Beach

"Mr. Drake is a pretty good cook, I didn't expect that."

@Mexico

"Well, I stopped inadvertent mental control and in general I seem to be shielding the minds of much of humanity at the moment."

She stated.

"Physical attacks aren't something I've seen too much, aside from the one known as Drake killing some criminals I believe?"

@Labyrinth

"R-right. Not sure what Kiara meant there. Anyway, dangerous how? I'd say we are rather dangerous in our own right, and there's very few things I can't cut at this point. What does one gain from doing them anyway?"

@beach

"Cook. I don't think I remember myself cooking much, if at all ever."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Thank you dear. We'll probably see each other again very soon."

Layla gives Kusanagi a pat on the head, or at least attempts to before quietly floating away.

@Paul_Frank

The Lailah that went to check on the dungeon sees a green clothed young man with a sword and shield emerging from within. He takes guard and starts to look around, seemingly alerted to her presence though he hasn't spotted her yet...

@Edwellken

"So was it you who cleared this place out? Congratulations, what is your name Mr?"

@labyrinth

"Their danger varies, depending on the whims of the ruler, ranging from not all too bad, to being filled with dragons who can incinerate those much stronger than us with a breath." Lailah explains

"What you gain is various treasures, and the djinn who rules it, you can contain them in a metal vessel, and they'll fight by your side for you, and allow you to utilize their abilities."

@Edwellken

"What does that mean in this context."

She said, thinking out loud.

@Labyrinth

"Would I have to hold back in there, or is tearing through at my fullest allowable? I do not think it will be a problem if I am, as strength alone cannot compare to me."

She said confidently.

@Edwellken

"So was it you who cleared this place out? Congratulations, what is your name Mr?"
The man doesn't say anything. He just eyes Lailah suspiciously, after finally spotting her. He slowly draws his sword, which gives off a distinct glow in response to Lailah's presence. He's clearly wary, but despite his seeming refusal to speak and clear hostile disposition, he doesn't attack. He simply watches the mysterious lady, waiting to see what she'll say or do next.

Last edited:
@Edwellken

"...not the talkative type huh? That's cool too I guess. Anyway, did you collect the djinn from this dungeon in that sword?"

Lailah tries get slightly closer to see what the man does as she says this

@labyrinth

"I don't think you'd have to hold back, the place disappears after being cleared anyway, so any damage you even managed to deal to it here wouldn't matter. And I like that confidence Kusanagi, there might be things in there that have abilities besides pure strength, but I'm not sure of all the possibilities."

"Anyway, if you two wanted to go look through one uhhh. Here."

Lailah opens a portal inside the barrier, leading to a grassy field with a large tower with a single entrance.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
”I could try and create a machine to grant you some sort of powers like mine by manipulation of the conduit gene. Alternatively, I could create a device to store some of my electricity so you can use it yourself.”

@Beach
Thanks to his clones and super speed, Drake will finish the meal.

"The food is ready" Drake made only a couple of fish burgers and focused on different foods related to fish, ranging from fried fish with potatoes, salmon tartare to baked salmon among other recipes.

@Listentomyrhytm

"How about Agartha? It sounds very cool" he Said to the saiyan

@Labyrinth

"The damage I deal tends to be more existential than just normal damage, but I see. No holding back then."

She noted, and sent one of her present selves through the portal.

"Is there anything else of note happening in regards to those?"

The one that remained ask Lailah there.

@Yobo_Blue

"Huh. Would that have any particular consequences of some kind? And so you did have something to offer after all."

@beach

Kusanagi tasted the burgers, though her reaction seems rather muted to those as well.

"Tastes different."

@labyrinth

"What do you mean? I mean, I suppose there is the man who cleared one, whom I'm trying to talk to, although he doesn't seem to like me. Anything else you wanted to know in specific though?"

@dungeon

The portal behind them was still open in case they wanted to turn back, but Lailah knew they wouldn't want to. After entering, they can see that the plain the tower was on, was also surrounded by mountains on all sides. The single entry point into the dungeon was a seemingly marble archway with glowing yellow light, although try as they might, they can't see anything past said light.

@beach

"What's a Krabby Patty?" Lailah ask while trying the other stuff

@beach

"What's a Krabby Patty?" Lailah ask while trying the other stuff
"It looks like a normal burger but it is not, difficult to explain, Its taste is so indescribable that even the divine entities respect its Taste, only the poor 2 times in life and it was incredible" Explains drake.

"Some people say that to complete the Krabby Patty requires The Secret Ingredient which is kept in a secret place, in my travels through the multiverse I have only met 2 individuals capable of making them"

@Listentomyrhytm
"at least try to help you but everyone has their interpretation of a good name for a planet"

"...not the talkative type huh? That's cool too I guess. Anyway, did you collect the djinn from this dungeon in that sword?"

Lailah tries get slightly closer to see what the man does as she says this
The man just looks confused. His guard tenses when Lailah gets close, but he doesn't respond violently. He seems to somehow know that the woman has no intention of fighting him at the moment, but he still harbors an intense distrust for her.

Lailah can tell that the dungeon's djinn is indeed inside the sword, however.

@Edwellken

"...so I'm guessing you're just not going to talk huh?"

"Is it because of the curses maybe? Or maybe he just is the silent type." Lailah wonders aloud

"Anyway, even if you won't tell me who you are, my name is Lailah, congratulations on capturing the djinn."

She extends her hand for a handshake, and all the while is looking at the man, trying to get a read on his thoughts, who he is, his past, his possible problems, etc.

@Mexico

"Well, I stopped inadvertent mental control and in general I seem to be shielding the minds of much of humanity at the moment."

She stated.

"Physical attacks aren't something I've seen too much, aside from the one known as Drake killing some criminals I believe?"
"Oh, I see... so most of this argument was essentially pedantic, then?"

Llwn asks, sounding rather frustrated.

@Paul_Frank

"Link, wait!" The sword exclaims.

"She's enveloped in evil yes, but she means you no harm... I think."

Link seems taken aback, but he appears to trust the voice, lowering his guard a bit.

"Apologies. I am the djinn Seere, and this is Link. He was swept away from his home and transported immediately into my dungeon and he's been fighting ever since... It all must have been very disorienting."

"I see, that does sound rather disorienting. What do you two plan to do now? There are more dungeons you both could go after, or he can figure out how to use your power if he doesn't know that already."

"Also yes, I have no reason to cause him harm right now, despite being steeped in evil myself, appearances can be deceiving and all that."

"I see, that does sound rather disorienting. What do you two plan to do now? There are more dungeons you both could go after, or he can figure out how to use your power if he doesn't know that already."

"Also yes, I have no reason to cause him harm right now, despite being steeped in evil myself, appearances can be deceiving and all that."
"That sounds like a good idea. Maybe the secret to return Link home could be in one of the other dungeons."

Link nods and pulls out a map. It seems he expects Lailah to give him the location of the other dungeon(s).

Lailah complies and marks several locations on the map, showing that there is a not so small amount of these dungeons around the world.

"There you are, good luck with those dungeons. There is one where a few people I know are heading in now, so maybe avoid that one, I think."

@Labyrinth

"What's that about then? Another new summoned being?"

She wondered out loud.

@Dungeon

Kusanagi nodded, looking down at her blade, which radiated heat and seemed to distort reality itself with every movement.

"Be careful around me."

@beach

"Only two? That secret must be important then."

@Mexico

"To some extent, I guess. I feel we have bigger problems to resolve first, before we figure out what we shall do in regards to this world for certain. Also, may I ask why you seemed surprised at the notion of me cutting that change?"

@labyrinth

"Seems like it, he got pulled from his own world and ended up inside the dungeon, he was rather apprehensive of me, but the djinn he captured convinced him I was alright and I've shown him the location of other dungeons. His name was Link, he didn't talk much, or, at all actually."

@dungeon

The instant Kiara does this, her foot feels like it entered a mucous membrane, as it sinks into the gate, and transports her and Kusanagi with a pillar of light, to the inside of the dungeon.

When they made it inside, they'd see four paths branching out to each of the cardinal directions from where she was. The door to the north is sealed, with a sign saying that opening it is the way to the treasure room, and that they should prove themselves to the djinn in charge by defeating the enemies around the place.

Of course, they could probably destroy the door and avoid having to walk down each of the paths. But cheating is wrong.

Link pockets the map and begins his adventure. He'll probably be hanging around for a while.

@Listentomyrhytm

"What about 'Planet Layla'?" Brusel hears a familiar voice coming from behind.

"Hehehe of course it does." Layla says, looking quite pleased.

"Brusel was it? How would you like to become mine?"

Back