• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Oliver_de_jesus

"While his teaching may seem similar to mine, he only ever cared of humans, furthermore i find his religion's complete negation that other gods exist extremelly arrogant."

Sophia clone replies.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Maybe we could make a sand forest, enviroment, animals and all, does it sound good ?"

Sophia asks further.

"While his teaching may seem similar to mine, he only ever cared of humans, furthermore i find his religion's complete negation that other gods exist extremelly arrogant."

Sophia clone replies.
"That's why I asked, many religions hate outlaws just for being different and believing in other things," Drake said.

"And what is the name of your God, just to find out?"

@Lailah

"That probably sounds good, if you can do it."

@Kusanagi.

"Sounds good to me. Lay it on me!"

She then stops.

"Also, we REALLY need to do something about that priest woman. She's starting to get in the way of running my country, building an actual goddamn cult, and I'm pretty sure she's brainwashing people. Not that I can tell it's her because I Can't ******* SENSE HER!"

Briefly snapping, she fires a magic bolt into the ground, panting. "Have I ever told you that people with holy god complexes piss me off?"

Last edited:
After a while, Brusel gathers the balls, and simply absorbs them into his being, using his Buu genes. "There we go, now they won't get away far next time we use them!" He says to himself, as he smiles.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"His name is Arkos, the stellardeus of light."
Done is now on the Butcher codex, hehe All-Black said in Drake's head, who simply ignored the sword.

"Sorry, this could be offensive, but how long has this religion existed? i didn't i hear about it before and I've seen a lot thing" Drake said in the kindest way possible

Last edited:
@ZephyrosOmega

"Okay, this might hurt."

Lailah holds a small, dark letter out, and it floats into Kiara's chest, with a massive outpour of energy resulting from this, although the energy is caught by the triangles around the barrier and redirected back into Lailah as not to waste it.

"There you are, just make sure not to lie then." She comments

"And I'd imagined given all you talked about, that such a thing like god complexes would annoy you, yes."

@Overlord775

"I feel you may be overstepping your boundaries slightly."

Kusanagi suddenly messaged telepathicaly, in light of events.

"Your presence seems to influence the mind. I do not think it will be tolerated if you do continue this across lands claimed by others and the like. I would advise taking care to avoid such things."

@Labyrinth

"It'd take some time, but we can begin, probably should sort this first however. I can cleanse the mental influence that had been forced upon others if such is necessary."

She explained.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

My holy existance works as such, people feel great awe while in my presence. i cannot do anything about it."

"Though, your ally's plan is to permanently modify their minds, so really, do you have any ground to stand on about this ?"

"Also, none of you have any right to claim land, as this is not your planet, this world is of it's native inhabitants."

"I am able to interfere with it and allow you to act without such things. And though you may say that none of us have that right, you must understand that people have made claims. This isn't me requesting something of you, this is me warning you. Not by my own actions, but by those of others, you would face war if you continued such a path."

"As for Lailah's goal. It is not quite the same. Rather than altering individual minds, it changes the world as a whole. Something I find myself more inclined to seek. That aside, I speak to you not based on what is right, but the simple fact that continuing down such a path will lead to more death."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Okay, you may do that, though give me like a minute to prepare for the change."

"Also, the result of her plan is still the same, that's just a tecnicality."

"Anyway, all of the world is under one governament right now, so they would have to go to war against them, not me. My religion only deals with the spiritual, it doesn't claim land for itself."

"Though, if you really care about humanity and Izanami's wish then you shouldn't let people disbandle the world governament, as it will only lead to petty fighting between the superpowered people for more land and great suffering for all those cought in the crossfire."

@Labyrinth

"In any case, I do not wish to lose potential allies in the coming war against the being. She has agreed to allow me to suppress the control aspects, as it seems they were involuntary and not something she chose to do."

Kusanagi explained.

"Either way, do you want me to begin the dark side ritual?"

@Overlord775

"Very well. And I do not think it to be the same. I could change the minds of every living being in this world in an instant to anything I pleased, except for the other summoned, but I do not. I believe changing the world is the path that should be walked. And you are correct that I do not wish for war, against anyone besides that being."

@Yobo_Blue

"To see what you do, test some powers, forge weapons perhaps. I could aid in fusing your technologies together if you so wished."

@Labyrinth

"In any case, I do not wish to lose potential allies in the coming war against the being. She has agreed to allow me to suppress the control aspects, as it seems they were involuntary and not something she chose to do."

Kusanagi explained.

@Overlord775

"Very well. And I do not think it to be the same. I could change the minds of every living being in this world in an instant to anything I pleased, except for the other summoned, but I do not. I believe changing the world is the path that should be walked. And you are correct that I do not wish for war, against anyone besides that being."

@Yobo_Blue

"To see what you do, test some powers, forge weapons perhaps. I could aid in fusing your technologies together if you so wished."
“What sort of powers do you want to test?”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Just to tell you, i could have done the same, but i didn't, because that would mean to make them my puppets."

She comments.

"Anyway, since this is dealt with, shall we go back to the sand construction ?"

She replies while looking at the body of Hisanagi next to her at the beach.

@world

Stuff is done so the sudden dissapearce of the emphatic aura doesn't causes problems.

Last edited:
"It has been around since time immemorial, though i come from a different world, so you not knowing about Lord Arkos is normal."

The ribbon clone replies.

Layla stifles a laugh.

"I look forward to seeing how it plays out."
"Hmph, I'll be right back."

Llwn disappears, very conspicuously not brining Layla with him, and reappears just outside of the mexico barrier, a concentration of cursed energy he remembers from earlier.

Stepping inside, a distinct pressure overcomes all things within.

The Lailah in the barrier notices the pressure, as it's affecting the witches around her, and she projects her voice throughout the barrier again. Llwn would also notice the large amount of cursed energy and curses in general in the barrier, both being so thick as to form literal blockades in some places due to their numbers.

"Ahem, welcome back Mr. Can I help you with something? Your presence is making the other residents of this place uncomfortable."

"Uhhhhhhhhh, not much really."
"Well I guess the basics huhuuhuhuhh" Drake said.

"hey ask him if he has a relative or something similar" said all-black in the demon's mind

"Hey, a question, something strange that doesn't need to be answered, your whole family is part of your religion as preachers like you or does it have a different rank?"

@Beach

"Yay !"

Sophia replies happily, as she begins working alongside Kusanagi, giving shape to the sand to create a beutiful sand forest enviroment.

@Yobo_Blue

"Wouldn't call him a friend, but he's fine i guess."

"Well, has everyone here eaten already? Because if not, then I'm going to make the best burger the earth has ever seen," Drake said.

@Labyrinth

Kusanagi explained.

"Please do. Like I said, hit me with everything."

@Yobo_Blue

"It would distract us from our work to talk about it too much, wouldn't it? I can cut all sorts of things now, so that, perhaps. And maybe more."

She explained, looking at her sword, just moving it around seems to cut the very air around her.

@Beach

"Eaten? No, I haven't eaten anything for a very long time, now that I think about it."

She said as she continued shaping.

@Labyrinth

"Very well. I suppose Lailah feeds off negativity this generates, so it only really benefits us even then. Let us begin."

She began conducting the ritual, as dark side energies began taking shape around the three.

The Lailah in the barrier notices the pressure, as it's affecting the witches around her, and she projects her voice throughout the barrier again. Llwn would also notice the large amount of cursed energy and curses in general in the barrier, both being so thick as to form literal blockades in some places due to their numbers.

"Ahem, welcome back Mr. Can I help you with something? Your presence is making the other residents of this place uncomfortable."
"That is the intention, because I am not in a great mood after going on a wild goose chase."

Llwn continues walking towards Lailah.

"You see, I've been informed that you have some... non-specific plan in the works. Your yes-women wouldn't tell me, so I went to someone who definitely knew and wasn't affiliated with you, and they gave me an outline. What is it, in your own words?"

"They're not yes women, they're..."

There's a brief pause, before she just decides to ignore that part and continue

"anyway I'm guessing you asked Ms. Layla, she wouldn't know many specifics because it wasn't fleshed out when she got that body." Lailah explains

Llwn would notice the path through the barrier toward Lailah was shifted by the sheer amount of witches now, the geometry being even more nonsensical than before, with the entire area around the path towards her being what seemed like a black shadowy void.

"Do mind your step by the way, even I'm not entirely sure what everything in there does, but I can tell you it wouldn't be pleasant to touch it." She warns, her voice still echoing throughout the barrier

"Now back on topic, you wanted to know my plan, I'm not sure how much you know so I'll start with the thing I told the last person who asked. I seek to create a world where no one is cast aside for things outside of their control, where people aren't ostracized for being different for instance. And as of Kiara's request, one without needless hatred as well. To make a world where the shunned and spurned aren't cast aside and forgotten after being squeezed of all they're worth, especially when they can't control what got them discriminated against."

"I want a world where I, and those close to me can feel like we belong, where others like ourselves can live, without being excluded by humanity, since that's how humans are by nature." She says, echoing word for word what she told Sophia

@beach

"I haven't eaten anything from this world either, didn't really feel the need to."

Sophia comments as she continues building as swell. She's enjoying the building very much.

"Wow, you guys have missed a lot, but I'll make sure you enjoy your food even if you don't need it" At that, the demon summon a grill and all the ingredients and then this barbecue started, starting to make some Burger, a clone would make the salad while the original takes care of the meat and bread

@Paul_Frank

Avoiding the amassed curses, Llwn continues walking.

"And as I said to my informant, I do not buy that. You wouldn't have to swear people with powers like us to secrecy if that was truly your goal. And even disregarding that, who's to say that simple "differences" aren't grounds for exclusion? Especially if they're outright harmful to the main group?"

He clearly refers to all the witches about this place, including Lailah herself.

"You wouldn't blame the hare for instinctively fearing the hawk, would you? This is simply the same situation, and you certainly aren't working towards that kind of goal with these things."

Back