• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@ZephyrosOmega

"Mh, be grateful that now I am not in a mood for fighting, because I could easily overwhelm your ... invocations with mines, right now I have other things to do, this was just an advertisement ... change your plans ... and I'll have one less nuisance to think about", he exclaimed to than starting to dissolve in purple glitter dust.

"Just keep in mind, this world ... is sacred"

Those were his last words before disappearing.

Last edited:
"...Just for that, I'm gonna go mess with another dictator out of spite."

Kiara flexes her new powers, zooming off at much higher speeds than she had been flying earlier. "Hmm... North Korea sounds good!"

Ryongsong Residence, North Korea

The mind-controlled Kim Jong-Un is doing... whatever he does, really. That is, until...

"WHAT'S UP, BITCHEEEEES!"

SLAM

A girl-shaped projectile slams into the building at Mach 250, obliterating the entire residence in a fiery explosion that turns the place into rubble. Smoke engulfs the whole city block, but anyone nearby can see the silhouette of a woman rising from the ashes, absorbing the heat and light from the flames. She floats into the air, content to watch how things play out for now, and forms an interesting item in her hands: A thick leather boot.

"And to you, Vladimir Putin, I leave... a BOOT TO THE HEAD!"

She winds up her arm...

"This bitch authoritarian. YEET!!!!"

And launches the boot at similar speeds to her own flight, the damn thing somehow not burning away in the atmosphere.

Cape Idokopas, Russia

In his own private residence, Vladimir Putin is enjoying a relaxing day after riding bears and generally being a chaotic bastard. Until...

SLAM

A boot strikes him in the head from several countries away, hitting him so hard it explodes. The only thing left of the Russian president and his residence is a smoking crater with a burnt skeleton sitting in a somehow still-intact chair.

In the tenth hell:

Neron was watching what was happening through his glass of wine.

"Father, do you think it works?" Gilver asked Neron.

"Oh my son, a Cunning Warrior does not attack the body, the soul or the mind, he always attacks the heart. Damaging her ideals is the most efficient way to defeat an enemy, to be hated by all the people she tries to protect, After All. The Truth Is The Most Powerful Weapon There Is. " Nero laughed, he had noticed that the presence of multiple beings disappeared but that did not matter to them, he had spies all over the planet, Neron gets more ideas.

"Gilver, son, go for our partner the Germans, Mexicans, Arabia, and other government entities that you consider corrupt. she does not know it but she only give me more opportunities" with those words his son went for the leaders who still live

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

"Good. Then let us begin."

Shinsoo courses through Izanagi'a body and the dimension they find themselves in turns red. Ninety red Shinsoo spears appear and begin rapidly closing in on Brusel at over mach 100.

[For anyone who cares about the speed. Izanagi should be roughly 4x our base speed.]

Flying around, Llwn peers into the minds of those in the city to see if they know anything about the strange energy, which turns up nothing... despite the disappearances that appear to be shoved well into the back of their mind. Unrelatedly, he notices that he can't get within a good distance of these normal people without them seizing up in fear and panic. He already knew this would happen to normal people watching him due to a variety of factors, but it's somewhat strange to see it work despite them not even knowing he exists.

Finding the structure where the energy feels the most intense, a pyramid built into the side of a large hill, Llwn steps in and, in a few more steps, into the barrier.

Upon entry, Llwn notices that, while seemingly similar to the area outside, the beginning of the pyramid is a much more exaggerated version of itself, the sun shines brightly even through its indoors, and murals of Quetzalcoatl. Getting a bit further in, he'd notice that it started shifting, appearing more like a vertical prison tower, which he had to ascend.

Before he got too far, he'd hear a voice all throughout the barrier, as well as feel a secondary barrier present all throughout it, this one made of the same energy as the one that was around the city before, except for more concentrated.

"You there. What brings you so far out of the way, are there not better things for you to occupy yourself with than invading my safe haven?"

Several of the familars float around him harmlessly, clearly poised to attack if needed.

Brusel quickly retaliates with a quick flip, and then on mid-air puts his hands on his forehead, then fires a yellow beam of energy. To try and counter the shinsoo-

"Oh shit, I've got that thing I can do now... okay, hold on..."

Kiara starts to fly up, higher and higher... At her current speed, it'll take her an hour to reach where she's going...

A few of the spears are neutralized by the attack, but through sheer numbers it is overwhelmed and the spears continue on their path.

Brusel, seeing this, decides to seemingly cover himself, arms closed.... Seemingly concentrated, he in all of a sudden appears behind Izanagi, and then spreads his arms forwards, releasing a strong explosive wave of energy.

Gilver returns with the men and women, ordered by his father, every potential target that Yuuki would seek through criminals big or small, be it through uses of they authority for his personal gain.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Neron The king of the underworld, I see you have already met my Son" The Demon King walks towards his guests, who were scared both by how confused they were and by the innate nature of demons, that fear raised the power of neron and his son.

"I'm sorry" Neron said both demons turned off their chaotic aura.

After a few minutes, a leader spoke. Danilo Medina was a member of the PLD, a party that used part of the people's money for its own interests.

"W-what you want from us demon?" the old man almost had a heart attack

"I want to protect him and help them against her, as we all know we have a common enemy, Kiara, at this moment she has killed Putin and the president of North Korea," he said while showing what she had done to them.

Politicians looked at each other and took cover, they was making a deal with the devil after all

"And how can we help you?" AMLO asked.

Neron smiles after that and starts telling his plan.

At first the politicians refused, but the demon managed to convince him, after all his miserable lives depended on that plan.

Last edited:
Upon entry, Llwn notices that, while seemingly similar to the area outside, the beginning of the pyramid is a much more exaggerated version of itself, the sun shines brightly even through its indoors, and murals of Quetzalcoatl. Getting a bit further in, he'd notice that it started shifting, appearing more like a vertical prison tower, which he had to ascend.

Before he got too far, he'd hear a voice all throughout the barrier, as well as feel a secondary barrier present all throughout it, this one made of the same energy as the one that was around the city before, except for more concentrated.

"You there. What brings you so far out of the way, are there not better things for you to occupy yourself with than invading my safe haven?"

Several of the familars float around him harmlessly, clearly poised to attack if needed.
Llwn doesn't really react to much of this, maintaining a somewhat disinterested look, although he does respond.

"It's not really out of the way if there is no way, but that's besides the point. Your presence is essentially broadcasted across this world to anymore with more than two brain cells to rub together, so the fact that you didn't expect anyone is humorous."

"Its less that I didn't expect anyone, and more that most people are busy anyway, so I should be pretty low on the priority list." The voice continues on

"Why did you choose to come in here then, and how can I get you to leave?"

"Most people aren't doing much to my knowledge, but I digress. I'm mainly here out of curiosity, although I highly doubt you care given your tone, so it's somewhat confusing why you're even asking."

Llwn responds.

Finally reaching her destination, Kiara touched down onto barren rock, kicking up dust as she did so. She stood up, looking around... At the surface of the moon.

"Well, this place could certainly use some refurbishing," She notes to herself and raises her hands. They begin to glow purple as the matter around her is pulled apart, reshaped and put back together on a subatomic level, forming something entirely new. Barren moon dust rises and reshapes, hills and craters are flattened out, and structures start to rise from the ground. Around her, she reshapes the individual molecules of space dust, forming them into a solid, crystalline material that she then sends into what she's building.

The inside of the structure is completely airtight, becoming filled with breathable air created from dust as the structures keep rising, forming a palace entirely made of an opaque crystal, directly facing earth.

Dissidia_Lunar_Subterrane.jpg

"Always wanted one of these," She smiles at her creation.

Last edited:
meanwhile in the service of Hammer.

Neron's avatar would be talking to journalists about how Hammer service was working with other social services to create one strategy to locating every possible place that could be unsafe with that Crazy Woman free on the planet, also in addition to informal as the military forces and services like the FBI were working in a counter measure for Inhumans until his phone rang and then he called Hammer who he would tell him whispering to load the pictures from his phone onto the screen.

"Friends of the press, I have just been contacted by my agent (random demon who was previously sent to the ground plane in Gilver's first appearance to increase the number of neron soldiers), apparently the president of Russia and North Korea were assassinated" Neron said.

The public was shocked by that and mr. Hammer put a couple of images of the corpses, it was understandable that the Korean president was assassinated by possible human means, but Putin was a case in which he violated logic, it even seemed that the photos were false, the media was surprised.

They tried to verify it on their own using their phone and looking for information, finding it easily on YouTube and in the news of those countries, the people who managed to see something in the assassination of the president of North Korea, said they saw the silhouette of a woman who rises from the ashes near Kim Jong-Un's residence.

Those countries being the most private in sharing information, whatever was attacking their nations was international, a threat to the world and with their dead leaders it would be difficult to remain stable.

"Hhreh, Apparently it is happening American brothers and of whatever nation that is watching now, these unnatural forces are attacking our leaders and will soon probably take control of the planet, if we don't intervene this could be the end of the existing Small freedom that humans have"

"There are people taking over things and fighting and such, but in any case, I suppose I shouldn't sound so hostile. I'm just used to visitors bearing ill intentions for one reason or another. Did you see enough to sate your curiosity then?"

@WHYNAUT

"I think it might truly have been the same. In my time, scientific advancement had reached further, however magic and stories of the gods and the times before remained, exactly as you describe. The kingdom I once lead was born from a shogunate some hundred years before my time."

@Paul_Frank

"I believe I would be capable of creating a number of phenomena to aid in this place's protection now. Storms, whirlpools, walls of harmful energy and far more. Ah, and I believe you possessed a particular affinity for curses."

"Ah, that would be good reason to react in such a way, I admit, granted it really hasn't been very long, so people picking actual fights seems rather short-sighted. Although, I've essentially only just stepped in through the door, and there's clearly much more to this place than I can see from here... plus, the energy here is quite strange, and malevolent, but you certainly know that already."

@Hl3_or_bust

"Indeed I do. Lots of curses swirling around these places, negativity, fear, all sorts of negative emotions coalesce here. It's not a nice place by any stretch."

@Faruel1998

"Welcome back Mr. Ghelet, how did things go?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Well if you're willing, I'd appreciate the assistance Ms. Kusanagi, and yes dark energies, curses, I am quite attuned to the like."

"I can sense their corrupted soul, something like this ... its dangerous, now I have to duplicate the effort to stop both of them", the wizard murmured, covering his face with an hand.

A duplicate of Kusanagi heads out of the barrier to set up more natural defenses and traps, illusions, areas of hostile energy, and so on, but enough to not make it obvious, with illusions concealing most of the phenomena.

"Would cursed weapons be of any use to you? It seems I've gained the capacity to create them without end."

Kusanagi noted to Lailah, while listening to the conversation being had.

"Well, if you feel its inevitable, you might as well prepare Mr. Ghelet." Lailah responds

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I'm decent in close quarters combat, so cursed weapons could be useful to me, not to mention the curses themselves being good either way."

@Hl3_or_bust

"Indeed I do. Lots of curses swirling around these places, negativity, fear, all sorts of negative emotions coalesce here. It's not a nice place by any stretch."
Seeing how the voice appears to have relaxed, Llwn makes his way further into the barrier and up the tower.

"I see. I imagine you're collecting it for some purpose, although I don't feel the need to ask what. Although, strangely, I can feel... slight hints of the abyss from you, similar to something I've encountered before, if far less potent."

While inside her palace, Kiara gets to work on doing what she's wanted to do ever since grabbing these new powers of hers. She flies inside her crystal palace, forming a warp in reality that slowly grows into its own pocket world: A witch barrier.

Perhaps not as entrenched as it could be, but it's more convenient than dropping the barrier in a volcano or something stupid. In either case, this spot will giver her what she needs... rather, what her Tinkers need.

"Alright, let's see here..."

She summons a series of shades: A short girl with a gas mask, A woman with a black braid and a maddening grin. Two mostly featureless shades. Kiara manifests a chair and reclines as she watches them get to work. One of the featureless shades begins duplicating the other three, until there's about 10 of each in total. The other set of featureless ones begins forming matter out of nothingness, while the two sets of female shades begin to fashion said matter into equipment.

Last edited:
Kusanagi manifests several swords at once, each different and equisitely designed. The blades are distinctly demonic in nature, and possess curses that allow them to end immortal beings, as well as being able to twist space and multiply into more blades to attack.

"These should work, then. Be careful with them."

@Hl3_or_bust

"There is a purpose yes. And traces of the abyss huh? I assume that's bad isn't it?"

As Llwn continues up the tower, there stops being any sort of influence on the architecture from the surroundings, the 'building' itself losing walls and just ending up a set of stairs through blackness at some point, with a single, locked door atop it.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Lailah grabs the swords, and appraises each, giving them a swing through the air before sheathing them at her sides.

"Thank you Ms. Kusanagi. Is there anything you'd like in return? I have a sort of power I can transfer to you through my blood, if that strikes your fancy."

@Faruel1998

"Its not worth the effort? I didn't think I'd hear that from you Mr. Ghelet. Although trying to help everyone is indeed not worth the effort, I agree."

Back