• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Brusel cracks his knuckles, and neck, and all of his bones... somehow, all at once. "Sure! I'm gonna try out a bit more of my techniques... such as." A building sized cube surrounds both of them as he holds his hand forwards, gravity would be around x100 stronger... of course, it can get higher but this was Brusel merely testing it.

Izanagi's movements are slowed down, but then he raises his hand and points downwards, further increasing the gravitation pull on Brusel. Then what could best be described as a cross between blades and wings emerge from his back and he directs a powerful gust of wind towards Brusel with 25.000 different foreign energies being infused into the wind.

Brusel woulld be surprised, however he starts glowing red, a red aura exploding, as he gets up and shouts "Kaioken times twenty!" then quickly firing a massive Kamehameha... all in a short burst of energy.

@WHYNAUT

"It is an interesting place. Anything's better than being stuck alone for eternity, but this is quite more than I could expect."

@Paul_Frank

"Why such a restriction in particular, if I may ask?"

She said, looking over her body to see what changed.

"Security is nice." Lailah says, shrugging

"Anyway, I feel like you're able to tell how to work the power, but I can explain it to you if you'd like."

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

Izanagi is unable to keep up with Brusel's burst of speed, however the Thorn comes out on its own in response to the threat. With this Izanagi instantly reaches the normal limit on power increases and a barrier is formed. But this is not enough to stop the beam. It breaks through the barrier and then hits Izanagi, blowing off his left arm and part of his torso.

As he regenerates Izanagi deactivates the Thorn, since he doesn't want to kill Brusel. Then his wings shoot forward, extending and branching out, in order to cut Brusel into pieces.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"And what about the other people who were summoned here? You have spoken to a few of them."

@Oliver_de_jesus

A figure with a straw hat motions to come inside.

Brusel smiles at this, as his skin returns to a normal color. He runs his finger on the air, making a white line on it... then suddendly... it bursts onto a lot of glass shards that seem to be made out of Ki.

@Paul_Frank and @Faruel1998

A dark aura swirls around Kusanagi in the labyrinth as Lailah says this.

"I do not think I need help, no. Thank you."

She then looked at Ghelet.

"Was there something you wanted to do?"

@WHYNAUT

"The few I've met have been interesting, though I have not made too many judgements yet."

@Hl3_or_bust (waiting on you for a response btw)
[oh, me bad]

Llwn chuckles at the appearance of this new person and their opening statement, as it proved him right in comic fashion.

"Yes, that would be the case. And, well, my name is not important, but you'll probably be able to tell when I'm around."

Giving a slight smirk at the woman, Llwn heads out and on his way.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The figure is wearing a fox mask. He leads Neron to what looks like a living room. He pours some tea for Neron and motions for him to take a seat.

After sitting down himself he talks for the first time. "Speak."

@Listentomyrhytm

Parts of the wings are shredded by the shards, but it's not enough to destroy all branches and Brusel receives several deep cuts as the wings dissect his body at the macro quantum level. In Izanagi's hands an odachi is formed. It's nearly as tall as its wielder and is clearly quite powerful. Izanagi absorbs any shards that would've hit him in one fell swoop with the sword. Immediately following that he swings the sword again and fire those shards back at Brusel.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see..." Izanagi puts away his pipe. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

@Labyrinth people

"Weren't you trying to have a conversation before that? What happened to that? There are some things that might be interesting to talk about, with both of you, I imagine."

@WHYNAUT

"Maybe. Do you have any particular ideas? There's a lot of places to go in this world."

@USA

Meanwhile, the Kusanagi that left to white space earlier appears somewhere in the US and begins wandering around the country, observing what the people are doing under Kiara's leadership.

@The_Divine_Phoenix, @Paul_Frank

"We could talk along the way, I must hurry new ... I have perceived lots of souls vanish around the world, and most of them by no natural means", he replied to then look at the other woman.

"You can go with me if you want, lady Lailah"

The cuts cause him to scream a bit, however, he regenerates, as he hollds hiis arms forwards, absorbbing the reflected glass shard ki. Thenn, he holds his hands forwards, generating a green sword with his ring, and with the other, generating the Dimension Sword. "Let's kick it up a notch."

"Well, I can't exactly leave the barrier so I'll send another clone with you two if you don't mind, Mr. Ghelet."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Indeed there are. How about a fireworks show? Those didn't exist during my time."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Hmmm."

This one is too dangerous, he decides to put away the odachi.

Izanagi uses Battlewill and Battle God in order increase his power even further. Through Imaginary Power he reaches his limit (amp cap) and shoots towards Brusel.

[oh, me bad]

Llwn chuckles at the appearance of this new person and their opening statement, as it proved him right in comic fashion.

"Yes, that would be the case. And, well, my name is not important, but you'll probably be able to tell when I'm around."

Giving a slight smirk at the woman, Llwn heads out and on his way.
(no prob)

"As you wish." she walks past, but mentions as she passes him, "And by the way, someone has killed one of the other summoned. You should be on your guard about that in the future."

With that said, she enters the Temple.

@Labyrinth

A duplicate of Kusanagi spawns near the original one, seeming ready to go with them.

"I'll go as that one, I suppose. This one will stay here for now. I may forge a sword or two, I suppose."

The original one explained.

@WHYNAUT

"Certainly, it has been too long since I've engaged in such a thing. Let us go then."

@ZephyrosOmega

[A Kusanagi is looking around the US to see what Kiara's rulership is doing, thought you might want to answer that]

@ZephyrosOmega

"Yes, hello? You're Ms. Kiara right? Why are you here now?" A voice says, resounding through the entire barrier the moment Kiara crosses into it

The inside of the barrier is the exact same as when Llwn saw it, with the entrance resembling the outside, only exaggerated, and familiars floating about and waiting for direction.

@Labyrinth (ocean edition)

Lailah splits another copy off and readies to depart with the others

Brusel dashes too, and in all of a sudden, he swings the Dimension Sword, cutting through space to hit his target directly. Then swinging the sword made by the ring to do a spinning attack with one hand.

@Phoenix

(Yknow, with Neron and Izanagi doing their things at the same time, That's a very good question.)

The US is in... well, somewhat of a state of chaos. As Kusanagi walks around, she can see how much urban areas have taken in terms of damage. Bricks have been thrown through many a window, trash cans and posters lay scattered around, and there's a couple small fires here and there. What's on the posters range from "The end is nigh" to "Our savior is here". Traffic is jammed, cars are stopped and empty, and everyone's just sort of milling about and causing general chaos with their presence.

All in all, it's a mess.

@Paul_Frank

"I am," She nods. "And I've been busy with..."

SHe briefly considers the semi-successful bombing run.

"Stuff. Anyway, I'm not sure we've met formally, and I sensed a lot of curse energy here, so I thought I'd check it out."

The figure is wearing a fox mask. He leads Neron to what looks like a living room. He pours some tea for Neron and motions for him to take a seat.

After sitting down himself he talks for the first time. "Speak."
Nero sits down and takes a sip of tea.

"My name 'Civil' is Frank Noren, the real one is Neron although I think you already knew it, I have been in this world for a short time but it is interesting, many ordinary people live their normal lives, until mysterious forces appear from the nothing to cause chaos and destruction. ”Neron takes another sip of his tea.

"Okay" said Neron

"My purpose on this planet is to follow its natural course, tempting people is more something optional that I do from time to time but I have my limits. I hate when someone kills a person for nonsense, I prefer everything to have a reason"

"I know you expects me to tell you how to defeat Kiara, and it's actually easier said than done, we can't kill her but we can incapacitate her." Neron takes some blueprints out of his pocket.

"It is a prison that I am building, when they catch Kiara the prison is going to launch into a space-time anomaly, the problem is that there are many points that have to be fixed, the main thing is the material, someone of such power can not it can be contained so easily "

@Paul

"Somewhat." She sits on thin air. "I"m sure you've figured it out by now, but I'm planning to take over the world. And if you haven't noticed, there's also two or three other people trying to do the same. You seem to be one of them. Is that a correct assumption?"

@Paul_Frank and @Faruel1998

The duplicate entered the portal, while the original remained and seemed to be manifesting swords and testing something.

"What a shame. It seems my style has evolved so much that I don't think I can fight without killing any longer."

The one still in the labyrinth mused.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Ah, memories. I hope they won't turn this world into hell like the one before. The fools, they did not consider their actions at all."

She mused outloud, walking through cities and fields, seeing the chaos.

@Pheen

As Kusanagi walks, she could see multiple 'factions' of sorts that the people were falling into. Some clearly in support of Kiara and her speech, Some simply taking advantage of the chaos to loot as they see fit, Some strongly against the transfer of power, and other, smaller groups depicting Xiuying on their signs. Though, the more she travels, the larger the latter group seems to grow...

@Paul

"I thought as much. So I'm here to talk politics."

She leans forward a bit. "I can't explain why, but i feel like you and I are connected somehow. Maybe it's because we have the same power, with this pocket dimension we can create, maybe they come from the same source... but I don't really want to fight you. So this is what I'd like to propose."

She emits energy from her hands in the form of light that forms into a projection of earth. "Right now, there's someone I consider to be a danger to everyone here. They killed my friend and a fellow summoned, and appears to be trying to undermine me whenever possible. If you're interested in taking over more territory, I'm willing to negotiate splitting the world with you... IF you help me take this guy down. You interested?"

@ZephyrosOmega

"An interesting offer. I'd have to deal with him eventually anyway it seems, others have already talked about him, and he's certainly no good to have around. But how can I ensure you'd pay up once the deed was done, and how can you ensure I'd actually help rather than sit back and steal the territory anyway?"

"As for the similar powers, you do seem to possess the abilities of one of those umm, what were they called again? Magical girls, I think it was, so that's likely what you're sensing."

@Paul_Frank

"Well, I don't quite know, but it is boring that my enemies would always invariably die against me fighting seriously. Also, I wanted to ask about your past, if you're willing."

@ZephyrosOmega

As she moves around, she seems to exert an odd energy that calms down those abusing the chaos to pillage. She doesn't outright control everyone, but she does make them stop looting and abusing the chaos.

She seemed annoyed at how people were being again.

@Phoenix

(I can't say I know how to get the people to react to that but Kusanagi's earned cool points from Kiara)

It is a shame how some are heartless enough to use emergency situations to their advantage in such a selfish manner.

@Paul

"I suppose you bring up a good point..." She rests her cheek against her fist. "Don't suppose you'd be willing to trade abilities with me? I've got a few things I can give to other people. That would probably be the best method of ensuring a... not an alliance, but a truce."

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I suppose that's fair, maybe you can find someone who won't die against you fighting seriously. Or find a way to fight seriously but non lethally." Lailah comments

"But my past huh... hmmmm" she closes her eyes and sighs. "What exactly do you want to know?"

@ZephyrosOmega

"Hmm, that sounds like an effective method of ensuring cooperation I suppose. What could you offer as a trade?"

"I've got a couple things I could offer."

She forms four orbs. One of water, One of swirling wind, One of blazing heat, and One of what can only be described as pure speed.

"Hydrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Heliokinesis, and Enhanced Speed. I can give you one if you're interested."

Last edited:
Kusanagi eventually wandered her way over to the darkness which Kiara was near, and entered.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Are you aware of the chaos going on in the country you claimed as your own?"

@Paul_Frank

"Well, the former is impossible in general, I think. That said, I could probably have interesting fights if the enemies were interesting enough and were willing to face me when I wasn't holding back."

She said, looking at her swords.

"Your world, the life you lived before this."

Back