• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Movie Discussion Thread

Well you know I was just watching a few clips from the movie, seeing if there were any small details I missed, and turns out I missed a pretty big one because Rose's chest is ope!

SUChest
Just you know, that thing that seemed super importatant for a long time and was theorized about forever's just been popped open like nothing. On the bright side, some people have theorized this means Season 6 will be between Season 5 and the movie and we'll get to see it.

Speaking of which, I feel like the stamina section needs to be reworded. "Limitless so long as their Gem isn't broken or destroyed" kinda redundant since they die if their Gem is destroyed.

Also I like the pic we have of Spinel. We never see her like in the edit in the movie, so it wouldn't make sense to have it

Gojira1234 said:
Well tbf you have no stamina if you're dead
Yeah but how tired they feel seems like the least of their concerns if they're dead, it just seems redundant to have there.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Well you know I was just watching a few clips from the movie, seeing if there were any small details I missed, and turns out I missed a pretty big one because Rose's chest is ope!

SUChest
Just you know, that thing that seemed super importatant for a long time and was theorized about forever's just been popped open like nothing. On the bright side, some people have theorized this means Season 6 will be between Season 5 and the movie and we'll get to see it.

Nah Did Yes something that Pink Diamond Escaped in Lion Pocket during Movie after Timeskip 2 year.

I guess...that's alright.

The ship was stated that it could destroy all life on Earth. In fact, it should have happened considering the process was sped up by Steven attempting to lift it and Spinel having it drain of the poison. Yet only Beach City was destroyed and affected.

So, destroying Beach City via Enviromental Damage is High 6-A?

Destroying all life by some kind of poison is not an AP feat. And no, that enviromental destruction don't think it surpass tier 7 (7-C to more accurate).

@Antonio It would have destroyed the surface of the entire planet as well, the damage it did to the town is confirmed to happen if it has spread on a global scale

Its not the damage the drill did, its the damage the poison did, it would have caused the entire surface of the plant to break apart by spreading on a global scale

The drill did not cause the town to split apart

Didn't the town start to split because steven lifted the drill and then they fought on top of it? Im really not sure we should give ap to poison of all things it breaking up the ground sounds like a powerful acid eating through the earth....

Plot hole. The ship didnt affect the whole Earth as stated and apparently steven kissed all of beach city to repair the life drain effects...

Can someone remind me again why Spinel's scythe has AP? It's literally shown to be dura negation and doesn't work on any lifeform that isn't a Gem.

Also, when are we giving Steven transmutation for fusing two guitars or do we treat that as PIS?

Welp, during fusion clothes tends to fuse aswell, they are essentially the same, objects. I do not remember an instance where they fuse and do not mix their equipment.

But unlike Gem weapons, the guitars are not part of Steven or Greg. I'm fine with leaving it as fusion, but it just seems more like transmutation to me considering Steven is capable of fusing non-Gem objects.

Steven should technically have transmutation for being able to fuse with humans yeah, humans arent Gems, their bodies arent made of light

Steven nor Connie's clothes are made of light but they still fuse (kinda), also, in what instance Steven fuse objects?

Back