• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Movie Discussion Thread

Ok so, based on Steg Multiverse levitating Amethyst and Pearl, shouldn't Steven get telekinesis?

While the gems do have powers while human and gem fusions are different in the sense of gaining powers but It's likely the fusion Of Steg had exclusive levitation power.

My guess is that the power boost from fusion just evolved Steven's hovering, like how up until recenty, Stevonnir had far better access to the shields

Robot972 said:
Such as Alexandrite's fire breath
I mean, to be fair, Amethyst can generate fire on her whips/by doing a Sonic the Hedgehog dash. Ruby can generate fire/heat too.

But yeah, Steg having something doesn't automatically mean Steven has an ability he's never used before.

Fusions tend to have a mix or approximate mix of their components parts, like gow garnet has electricity manip from ruby having heat and Sapphire having cold

I found a small mistake about Gem Homeworld, the strongest Non-Combat Gems must be up to at least Mountain level+, considering that Spinels are created to amuse their owner rather than serve for combat

Off topic but Ive been wondering this for a while can the ruby with a gem in place of one of her eyes actually see out of it (Eyeball)? Like can jasper actually smell? Do there gems function in place of these missing parts?

Q about Aquamarine.

>Shouldn't Aquamarine scale to Spinel's dura as Spinel was made as a freind and not a gem for actual missions to other worlds and such.Also she was slammed up against the wall by Topaz and was fine,it would be similar to Holly Blue Agate's Dura how Garnet gently punched her.

>Aqua could possibly have her AP at least 7-A possibly far higher.As she knocked out Steven by tossing him with the wand and possibly far higher for restraining Alexandrite.

Just some suggestions on the best SU gem.Fine she's tied with Spinel for me.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Q about Aquamarine. >Shouldn't Aquamarine scale to Spinel's dura as Spinel was made as a freind and not a gem for actual missions to other worlds and such.Also she was slammed up against the wall by Topaz and was fine,it would be similar to Holly Blue Agate's Dura how Garnet gently punched her.
No on Spinel/Holly scaling, that's just dumb, no offense. I could use the same logic to get the pebbles to Spinel's durability.

Considering how conflicted Topaz was about the whole situation, I don't imagine she slammed Aquamarine into the wall with her full strength.

Oblivion Lightning said:
>Aqua could possibly have her AP at least 7-A possibly far higher.As she knocked out Steven by tossing him with the wand and possibly far higher for restraining Alexandrite.
I think we agreed previously that moving the other gems/fusions around doesn't constitute her actually having their AP.

Then tbh Holly Blue should have her durability reason changed as it would be the same constitute.Also Topaz was set in stone on proofing her until Aqua mentioned how she would be separated and shattered once the Diamonds find out.Topaz even says "what was I thinking" implying she was about to do said actions.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Then tbh Holly Blue should have her durability reason changed as it would be the same constitute.Also Topaz was set in stone on proofing her until Aqua mentioned how she would be separated and shattered once the Diamonds find out.Topaz even says "what was I thinking" implying she was about to do said actions.
She seemed to have cold feet about the situation from the start, given how she didn't just immediately walk up to and poof her. She also doesn't immediately bring down the destabalizer, holding it in the air long enough to Aquamarine to give her that speech.

Js250476 said:
This is the confirmed last season.
Yeah that Steven Universe Future new Villain White Diamond getting mind controlled or Controls by Giant Monster is not a gem Took Gem got Corrupted?

Edited Hint Jasper is main Villain Yes that Took White Diamond being control.

Nope its very poorly done just like the diamonds arc in general, massive tyrannical dictators hell bent on shattering every gem that isn't perfect, to racist aunts who want to be part of their nephews life! All is forgiven the pain and suffering of the past doesn't matter, why? Cause steven sang a song!

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I really hope SUF finally shows us the fusion of Lapis and Peridot
I'm actually going to riot if they don't.

The pen or the sword said:
Nope its very poorly done just like the diamonds arc in general, massive tyrannical dictators hell bent on shattering every gem that isn't perfect, to racist aunts who want to be part of their nephews life! All is forgiven the pain and suffering of the past doesn't matter, why? Cause steven sang a song!
Thanos: Your demenaor is like that of a pouty child...

Steven: I am a child. What's your excuse?

Thanos: Oof ya got me there. Here are the stones. Come, Tony. Let's go get shawarma.

*Thanos joins the Avengers. He makes some politically incorrect Kree jokes from time to time, but he means well. Tony's daughter refers to him as "Uncle Thanos".

Back