• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 2

Gotta be plot armor for sure, yeah. Think Trex once told me that Tesla tried to fight M one time but failed in the past, which I think it happened as this...whatever it is? Senerio or something at the end says of Tesla surviving the Jet Black, which iirc usually if not always refer to the Black King/The M. Might also explain the rumor of him getting portions of M's Black to make his Thunderblades.

But yeah again, most likely Sakurai giving Tesla plot armor to survive against Edison.

or edison was just sadistic and go like: I'll keep this thunderbird in a cage

hmmmmmm that's a bit tough. Though if the least i would pick mary (don't get me wrong i do like her but yeah). Between gii and tesla...i think i'll have to go with tesla cuz his bluntness can get him into all sorts of trouble And is infinitely close to the perfect english gentleman

so far it's Gii followed by Tesla. Think I'll do a more fuller list when Sona Nyl comes out.

Mary is definitely last. DK about Neon yet as I've yet to fully read Gahkthun so she's on hold for later.

Neon is a tsundere, she loved tesla but didn't want to admit it. Then there is the whole connection between her and tesla, him needing her to continue existing and what not.

Don't think mary fits any of the dere, she is just a girl who cares for her friends and refuses to give up.

I like neon more.

Btw did a rough calc a while back about walther shaterring the floor beneath him for hundreds of feet, came out to be like High 8-C.

Just 2. %!!!!!! LEFT!!!!!!!

@Celestial: Neat. And ain't he like the weakest of the Council members too lol.

Reminds me on what Clock Crack Chrome's AP would be like for swinging a broadsword-like weapon weighing 200+ lbs is like, especially cuz he can swing it one-handed and he also goes Supersonic if his statements of being "the strongest and fastest knight of Inganock" are anything to go by.

Hmm...might ask someone about that some other time this week.

Walther is the weakest and slowest, despite his ability literally being about speed.

Well more accurately, in terms of travel speed he is the fatest, but he is outclassed by the others in combat speed.

When you cap out at Hypersonic tops but everyone else is at least MHS+ even when your ability is all about being fast AF xD

Right, that could refer to that more than combat speed.

Still wish I knew WTF his Cracking specialties are. Nothing I can get out of his Kikai unfortunately.

For real though, I think maybe in like another week or two is when we should be able to see an update on the TL for Sona Nyl...hopefully.

INB4 it takes a month to do those 2% XD

welp rip walter in speed regardless and in strength. And inb4 next update is only 99%

>Checks Twitter on Mangagamer and their project update site

>Multiple updates plus another Secret Project

>No update on Sona Nyl

Yeah.......HOPEFULLY on the next one they'll do it. Maybe that's why they didn't update it this time so as to cover the other projects...and hopefully on the last 2% of it. -_-

So just a question here on Mushouku no Ulthar for just today.

Other than the wild possibility that it may come out later next year or just never according to Sakurai's ENGINE SMOKER blog on their future plans here, assuming that that is the correct date and not something wrong with my computer with the numbers (I switch between original and google translate and it shows the same thing), how do we describe it's placement with the rest of the series? VNdb lists it as being "unofficial" by setting it along with Celeneria even tho in takes place more or less in the same world, and I sorta recall reading a forum somewhere that ENGINE SMOKER is a place that would publish WAB related products "unofficially" not like doing so...well officially with that of Liarsoft?

IDK, kinda curious how we would view something like if it's part of it yet something that is "unofficially canon" to that particular series.

Does it really matter either way? Don't really think it does, it's an unofficial work, but it's still part of the WAB series and paired with celeneria.

Since it's unofficial though, i guess you could consider it non-canon.

We don't even know if it ever be translated in the first place lol.

Yup.

Hopefully it doesn't take as long (probably will lol). I'm expecting like around start of Fall for it to be be released. Hopefully sooner.

Back