• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 2

Just for the record, Neon and Tesla are officially a married couple. Their wedding happened in some Japan only material in relation to some event IIRC.

I'm pretty sure Mary would like to get it on with M, but M is too fixated on A.Z.T.T. to care, even though Mary is special to him (before Sharnoth came to pass he just took notice of her because of her Golden Eye, same as Ati. Which is, surprise, something related to A.Z.T.T.). A and Lily's relationship is analogous to M's with A.Z.T.T. , so more "romance" being involved is a must. Like a princess and her knight in shining armor.

"What a Beautiful Memories" has more to do with the game's plot other than Refrain's effect of memory loss on Sona Nyl's inhabitants. But I'll leave it at that. Also, Edison has a final "**** you" button for Elysia and Lily. ****** has to close up an experiment he's already bored with in the most sadistic way possible after all. And about that org that follows him, Henry Ford's a member, and he's S C A R Y.

About stuff that was talked about earlier... Sekime were not natural to Golden King, nor to anyone that's not Tick Tock Man or M at the very least. They are a side effect of bodies getting modified by the Cracking Effect, which also grants some of their eye sets power. Example of powerless Sekime owner: Kia from Inganock. However, Hilde from Valusia or Rosenkreutz surely have powerful eye sets. About Thoth, yeah he's an enigma (Valusia's WN does drop some heavy hints about a possible relation to A.Z.T.T. by naming his Caspar Body Azathoth). His Melchior Body is what shows up in Valusia as Toto, and given this body's a shapeshifter, it can show up as whatever. Thoth didn't create the bases for WIC, Golden King did. Thoth dunked on him so hard in the past he put himself under his command, and the organization he led was remodeled into current Society/WIC. Thoth however doesn't really give a **** about the objectives of his subordinates, he's got a hands off approach to running the organization (from Rome, using his Balthazar Body as his representative), so WIC mostly relies on Acting Leaders (Golden King most of the time, Professor/Moriarty during his absence till Gahkthun happens). Machine Lord and Hilde are both Golden King's subordinates, yes, and I'd assume he's stronger than both. Valusia's portion of the Fullvoice Fandisk shows Golden King in one of his terminals issuing orders to Hilde (no CG of him though), even.

Tesla was just left to rot inside a Time Prison, no need of going any further. About an eventual M vs Tick Tock Man fight (given they are active enemies, it might end up happening)... I'd say Edison has the edge for now. Even if M did say in one of the Sharnoth stories of the Fullvoice Fandisk that they have the same power, I presume he meant without any external buffs.

>Their wedding happened in some Japan only material in relation to some event IIRC

Man that sucks, never gonna get to see that.

Mary got friendzone basically, though just like with other women if she tried to force herself on him, don't think M would resist.

How old is Lily? The FBI might be coming for A.

>wedding with JP material

>i really need to find it

RIP mary M is busy AF doe is it bad that i don't mind Mary and M get together?

A has critter protection and NYK ain't fun atm :^) (though um...CG...)

And I am looking forward how trollish he closed the experiment

Heh I wonder about Thoth and that name drop

I guess that fight is more if one of the powers are tipped slightly the advantage is easily shown

Kek, didn't think we'd get another talk about this until Sona Nyl is officially released.

Also sup Trex. Been a min since I last saw ya kek.

Anywho 'bout the stuff said about:

-Yeah there was some stuff done where Tesla and Neon married but that takes place post-Gahkthun (most likely even Shining Night) and ofc like everything else in WAB is JP-only.

-I saw on ATwiki that M's and A.Z.T.T's relation can be somewhat seen with that of A's and Lily's during Sona Nyl so that fits about right. Sucks for Mary to not get M lol

-About Sona Nyl being more of the plot, guess that makes sense though I have assumed that what goes on in it also has to do with a particular thing like the Refrain effect...though I guess that's pretty much the same so nevermind xD

-Kek Tick Tock Man with a final **** you to Elysia and Lily hah. But given who he has and what level he's at in WAB's "power ladder", fair to say he can do just that and they can't do a thing about it. I'll want to read Sona Nyl though to see what kind of FU he gave to them lol.

-I suspected there had to be more Sekime users than just Hilde and Rosenkreuz, though I guess why I only think of those two is cuz they're the more prominent ones who have Sekime that gives them potent abilities (Hilde being able to "freeze" shit and Rosenkreuz being able to atomize shit that happens to unfortunately look at him including something as abstract as Critters).

-Reading that again about Thoth really makes me hope Sakurai can write more of WAB and actually have him fight on...uh on-screen. Though at the very least he can at least be considered above even Gahkthun Rosenkreuz seeing as the latter praised the guy even after attaining the power buff he got in the VN. But as a complete Unknown, that may as well also be a lowball for him. Who knows (shrugs)

-Curious as to what exactly Edison's Time Prison do. I know Hilde got like a downgraded version or WTF it was in Valusia but I never understood that one either.

-Edison being above M still makes sense, but we've got to see it in a VN or whatever to see how that goes lol.

Reminds me that Tesla is missing his World Intervention power, though I don't think we have sufficient info on what it does other what the name implies.

All I remember from asking THOK was it has to do with affecting the story choices and was used in Shining Night especially when Wrath King used Alpha Cross to kill him which given how it's a fantasy killer able to kill Old Ones and negate their immortality to make sure they're dead, seems like the only thing Tesla could have done to still be alive in WAB's current time.

i wonder on what doe

And welp WK's AC is one hell of an anti old one. I wonder how tesla shaved passed that.

I guess even if he's 72 he can get married rofl (M you need to retire some day rofl)

That's what I've heard on Tesla's World Intervention but as I even noted, I don't think we have enough information to add it on top of not knowing if Tesla can use it voluntarily or not.

So other than what I heard of it, it's still an unknown power for me to even attempt to add.

That's about right. Also reminds me that this is also where Tesla's lightning can interact with light too, or Cracking Light for that matter so we got another thing of how abnormal his light can interact with kek.

Lilys Dream Travel Adventure
Also I took it upon myself to peek at Sona Nyl's WN and it seems like Lily did some world travels via some weird dream travel shenanigens and among those she went into (Inganock, Valusia, Sharnoth, and something else which I can't make of as IDEK if it's Celeneria or something else but I imagine it so given the previous VN worlds she traveled to), guess what world she saw into: Mushoku no Ulthar...or how it was said to be as it mentions a "steel white god" traveling with a child.

Seems like whenever TF Sakurai wrote this she previewed/cameoed/mentioned Ulthar despite it not being made yet...or now even considering we're hitting up mid-2019 but whatever. Gonna withhold anymore from there.

If I got thr conversation between her and Thoth=Rom right (who might also be Thoth of the Society), he said something about Lily to go "beyond time", "beyond space" and something about stars.

Idk, Lily's just straight weird but I like that about her kek.

ÒüìÒü┐Òü½Õè®ÒüæÒéƵ▒éÒéüÒüªÒüäÒéïõ║║þë®ÒüîÒüäÒüªÒü¡ÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüØÒüåÒÇüõ║║ÚûôÒüáÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐Òü½þ©ü´╝êÒé¿Òâ│)ÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒééÞ¿ÇÒüêÒéïÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüºÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒééÞ¿ÇÒüêÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐Òü«µ»ìÒü«ÒÇüµø┤Òü¬ÒéïþêÂþÑûÒü½Úûóõ┐éÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒü░ÒéÅÒüïÒéèÒéäÒüÖÒüäÒüïÒü¬ÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüäÒéäÒÇéÒéÅÒüïÒéèÒü½ÒüÅÒüäÞí¿þÅ¥ÒüïÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü»ÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐Òü»Úü©ÒüÂÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐Òü»ÕñóÒéƵ¡®ÒüìÒÇüÕñóÒéƵ©íÒéèÒÇüÕ╣¥õ©çÒÇüÕ╣¥ÕääÒÇüÕ╣¥µÿƒÚ££Òü«µ×£ÒüªÒÇüþë®Þ¬×ÒéëÒéîÒéïõ©ûþòîÒéƵ©íÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇéÒüìÒü┐ÒüîÒÇÇÒÇÇÒüºÒüéÒéïÒüïÒü®ÒüåÒüïÒü½ÚûóÒéÅÒéëÒüÜÒÇé

ÒÇîÔöÇÔöÇ´╝ƒ´╝ƒÒÇì

ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐Òü«þÑØþªÅÒü½Òü»ÒÇüÕèøÒüîÒüéÒéïÒéôÒüáÒéêÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐ÒüîÕ╣¥ÕìâÒÇüÕ╣¥õ©çÒü«þ×│Òü½ÒÇüµâ│ÒüäÒü½þÑØþªÅÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐Òü½ÒééÕÉîÒüÿÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇþë®Þ¬×ÒéƵ©íÒéïÒüîÒüäÒüäÒÇé ÒÇÇõ©ûþòîÒéƵ©íÒéïÒüîÒüäÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüòÒüéÒÇüÒüìÒü┐Òü½Òü»ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒüîÞ¿▒ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇõ¢òÒéƵêÉÒüÖÒü«ÒééÒüìÒü┐µ¼íþ¼¼ÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüƒÒü¿ÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇþ®║ÚûôÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒÇé ÒÇǵÖéÚûôÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒÇé ÒÇÇÒü▓Òü¿ÒéèÒÇüµùàÒüùÒüªÚ¡éÒü«Õ»äÒéïÞ¥║Òü©Òü¿µê╗ÒüúÒüƒÒé©ÒâúÒé¼Òâ╝Òü¿Õç║õ╝ÜÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒééÒüºÒüìÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÒü▓Òü¿ÒéèÒÇüµ®ƒÚûóÒü«Úâ¢Õ©éÒüºÕ╣╗µâ│Òü«µ«ïµ╗ôÒéÆþï®Òéï《µÄóÕüÁ》ÒéÆÞªïÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒééÒüºÒüìÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÒü▓Òü¿ÒéèÒÇüµ£¢ÒüíÒéåÒüÅÚøÀÒéÆÞªïÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒééÒüéÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÒü▓Òü¿ÒéèÒÇüÕÿåÒüìÒü«þ┤àµÂÖÒéÆÞªïÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒééÒüéÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐µ¼íþ¼¼ÒüáÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐ÒüîÒÇüõ¢òÒéƵ£øÒü┐ÒÇüõ¢òÒéƵ▒éÒéüÒéïÒü«ÒüïÒÇé ÒÇÇþºüÒü½Òü»µ«ïÕ┐ÁÒü¬ÒüîÒéëþƒÑÒéèÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäÒüîÔöÇÔöÇ

ÒÇÇÔöÇÔöÇÚíÿÒéÅÒüÅÒü░ÒÇé ÒÇÇÔöÇÔöÇÒüìÒü┐ÒüîÒÇüÕä¬ÒüùÒüìÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇÒüºÒüéÒéëÒéôÒüôÒü¿ÒéÆÒÇé

Wow grabbing JAP text is hard on phone lol. But yeah this is what I looked at when she met Thoth.

Looks pretty promising, could be immeasurable speed, wouldn't be surprised considering how common it is in this verse.

Most likely. Also found this.

《þºüÒü»ÒâêÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ╗ÒâÆÒâÑÒâûÒâ¬Òé╣Òâ╗Òâ¡ÒâáÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÚ╗äÚçæÒéÆþ×│Òü½µê┤ÒüÅÞÇàÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒüìÒü┐Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇÒüƒÒéèÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒ》

ÒÇÇÒâêÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ╗Òâ¡Òâá´╝ƒ ÒÇÇÞ¬░ÒüáÒüúÒüæÒÇéÒüéÒüƒÒüùÒÇüÒüìÒü┐Òü½ÒÇüõ╝ÜÒüúÒüƒÒüôÒü¿Òü¬ÒüäÒü¿µÇØÒüå……ÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüåÒéôÒÇéÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿µÇØÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüìÒü┐Òü»ÒÇüÒüêÒüêÒü¿……ÒÇé

《þºüÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÞÇàÒü«ÕëìÒü½ÚíòÒéîÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÒüìÒü┐Òü»ÚÜÅÕêåÒü¿Õä¬ÒüùÒüäÒÇÇÒÇÇÒüºÒüéÒéïÒéëÒüùÒüäÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüØÒéîÒü¿ÒééÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒüîõ¢òÞÇàÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü«ÒüïÒéÆÕ«ÜÒéüÒüïÒü¡ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüïÒü¬ÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüòÒéèÒü¿ÒüªÒüôÒüôÒü»ÒâÆÒâÑÒâùÒâÄÒé╣Òü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒü½Òü╗Òü®Þ┐æÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒüíÒéëÒü©ÞíîÒüúÒüªÒü»ÒüäÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒéê》

ÒÇÇÒâÆÒâÑÒâùÒâÄÒé╣´╝ƒ ÒÇÇÒü¬Òü½´╝ƒ

ÒÇÇÒüéÒüƒÒüùÒü»ÚªûÒéÆÕé¥ÒüÆÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüÒüÅÒüäÒüúÒü¿õ¢ôÒüîÕé¥ÒüäÒüªÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒüïÒü©ÕÉ©ÒüäÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒéïÒü┐ÒüƒÒüäÒü¬µäƒÒüÿÒüîÒüùÒüƒÒÇé ÒÇÇÕÉìÕëìÒéÆÕæ╝ÒéôÒüáÒüøÒüäÒüïÒü¬ÒÇüÒüúÒüªÒüéÒüƒÒüùÒü»Òü¬Òü£ÒüïµÇØÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÕÉìÕëìÒéÆÕæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒüƒÞ¬░ÒüïÒüîÒüéÒüƒÒüùÒéÆÕ╝òÒüìÕ»äÒüøÒüªÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüØÒéôÒü¬µäƒÒüÿÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüåÒéôÒÇüÒüØÒéôÒü¬µäƒÒüÿÒÇé

《ÒüäÒéäÒÇüÒüØÒüíÒéëÒü»ÒüäÒüæÒü¬Òüä》

Comfirmation that who Lily talked to above was in fact Thoth/Toth=Hubris=Rom.

it's pretty much this whole portion if you want to look at the whole Interaction.

Another Thoth tease? This guy has been built up so much, at this point i don't think Edison is the final villain, Thoth is way too mysterious.

Or Thoth could be built up as a really neutral guy lol.

Really though:

-Kicked GK in the past so hard he made him work under him

-Says F all and runs the Company in his own way, letting everyone having to rely on Acting Leaders

-Has mulitple bodies to move around in

-Is related to AZTT in some way given one of his bodies is called Azathoth when the other two are called Althotas instead

And yet we DK what his overall goal is amongst the grand scheme of WAB lol

Based on a comment from another WAB thread off site from one of the users whose read into it:

"<President> of the West India Company.

Althotas=Toth=Hermes, the trinity that leads the evil organization WIC.

The trinity is composed by below three units:

Balthazar - the Shining Althotas=Toth=Hermes, who presides over WIC at the Holy City Rome.

Melchior - The Supreme Althotas=Toth=Hermes, who took the form of a little girl and wanders in the Desert City Valusia.

Caspar - The Fearsome Azathoth=Toth=Hermes, who is either on the moon or THE moon that's cackling down at the pitiful mortals right next to the Tick Tock Man.

And there is the possibility that Althotas=Toth=Herme maybe the same person as Toth=Hyubris=Rom, the founder of the Northern Empire."

Guy's a total mystery, singling him out and throwing him right into the "villain" camp is just too much. Golden King and his subordinates? Fullblown villains, but do not relate WIC's actions under their command, or their personal actions, to Thoth. He lets them run amok. His few acts in the series, aside from Celenaria implying he could be Thoth Rom, who founded the Northern Central Empire, are acts out of friendship (gave the Emerald Tablet to Archduke Astaire out of goodwill. That his experiment was later twisted by Tick Tock Man and resulted in Inganock happening wasn't Thoth's fault), and other stuff that shouldn't sound too malicious (leaving records for Porshion, guiding Lily, resurrecting Hilde after she's burned at the stake). For the record, he can access Hypnos' Bar which only la creme de la creme can access (Leo, Golden King and M are also regular customers there). And by "moon", what's meant is Sona Nyl's trollface moon which exists in Underground New York, not Earth's moon or god forbid Kadath's (Oblivion Golden Eye). There's quite a bit of ambiguity in regard to his Caspar Body being AT the moon, or BEING the moon too.

Can't see what can oust Tick Tock Man from his main villain seat, considering the dude is the reason the Steampunk universe exists as it is. And I still haven't heard shit about how Thoth goes around alternate universes causing planetary apocalypses for fun or creating hellholes on Earth which are grounds of great pain, both physical and psychological, to their inhabitants.

Ah thanks for the clear up or explanation there @Trex

Idk that's why I find Thoth an interesting subject and hasn't gotten a VN where he actually has a major on screen role...if that's how it workd given he has 3 bodies he use?

BUT! Gotta get through Sona Nyl and THEN Gahkthun for now...

well thoth is a true mystery though seems like he guides ppl. Hmmmmm I really want to see this dood and yeah seems edison's seat is jackass villian ain't gonna get taken any time soon

Watch, Thoth will probably end up doing something that will give TTM the biggest middle finger he'll get...or maybe not idek lol.

Meanwhile I'll just go back to my other series I need to resume on (Lyrical Nanoha, Slime, whatever else that comes to mind) while also keeping tabs on Mangagamer for updates. Still hoping they continue to adopt more WAB stuff lol

You and me both. Need more WAB Especially after a certain series got yeeted

Back