• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 2

To relay a message from the creator of Golden King's page. Paraphrasing a little bit

GK's hand has been stated to be the same as WK's hand

ÞûöÞûçÒü«Ú¡öµëïÒü¿Òü»ÕăþÉåÒüîÚüòÒüåÒééÒü«Òü«ÒÇüÕø×Úü┐ÞíîÕïòÒü»þäíµäÅÕæ│ÒÇé

So whatever properties either hand might have, it's applicable to both. For the most part, it's the same exceed time-space and tear reality apart bit.

õ©íÞàòÒéƵºïµêÉÒüÖÒéïÒü«Òü»ÞÂàÚï╝ÒüáÒüæÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé
Õ¢▒ÒÇéÒüØÒüåÒÇüÕ¢▒ÒüáÒÇéÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÕ¥ùÒü¼ÞÂàÕ©©Òü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒüôÒüØÒÇü
Õ¢▒Òü»þ½ïõ¢ôÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü¬ÒéëÒüûÒéïÕ╣│ÚØóÒü¿ÒüùÒüª——
þ®║ÚûôÒü¿µÖéÚûôÒü«ÕêÂþ┤äÒéÆþäíÞªûÒüùÒüªÒÇü
ÞÑ▓ÒüäµÄøÒüïÒéïÒÇéÞÑ▓ÒüäµØÑÒéï´╝ü
õ©çÞ▒íÒÇüµëôÒüíþáòÒüÅÒÇé

However, one of the two have the following statement

ÞÖÜþÑ×Òü«õ©íÞàò

µÖéÚûôÒü¿þ®║ÚûôÒéÆþäíÞªûÒüùÒüªÕ¢ôÒüªÒéïÕ┐àõ©¡Òü«Õæ¬ÒüäÒéƵîüÒüñÒÇé

þáòÒüìÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüÖµªéÕ┐Áõ║ïÞ▒íÒéÆÒüÂÒüñÒüæÒéïÒÇé

Which roughly translate into

Arm of the Void God

They carry a curse allowing them to hit their target ignoring space and time

The thing that has it's concept hit and utterly destroyed/broken

Translation not mine

So that'd mean WK's hand can shatter concept and/or event/phenomenon ( µªéÕ┐Áõ║ïÞ▒í is some kinda word mixmash of concept/idea and event/phenomenon, iunno whew) with his arms, which would also apply to GK's hand. Tesla regenerated from this kind of attack if only once before running empty (but then he get a proper anchor later on anyway) in his final fight against Rosenkreuz

In any case. I'm most likely not going to reply to this thread again until late December or early January because i'm going to be away from the site in that time period. If there's anyone who might want to discuss this further, do contact Durandal directly through another site and/or social media

Coolio. Golden King and Cthulhu with dem broken hands though~

I don't see that part anywhere on at least GK's page so this would be good to have this updated on his page and, when there is a time Cthulhu will be made, also on the others.

Anyway those that were part of the first thread, my last comment showed the Critters the A himself can summon. According to Atwiki, or how I am able to best interpret them through google translate, the Critters more or less seem to be based on the three companions of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz only the spider thing seems off but I suspect it's more by its name of the creature its based off as a "Spider-lion"? IDK, seems pretty weird that it wasn't an actual lion-based Critter but eh.

Pretty much. I do found out from Atwiki that A can has a "fourth Critter" in the form of the Black M gave to him but it doesn't come off as one more as it is an ability to using Nyar's/M's Black. IDK, we'll see when Sona Nyl comes out.

Axe Critter
Spider Critter
Scythe Critter

I think it's because we just got nothing else to talk about other than waiting for Sona Nyl's TL release? IDK, that's just me there but I presume that's the case.

That and music.

"Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation (both the Steel Princess and Machine Lord can't beat him despite possessing Gaze of the Unforgivable Curse and Voice of Relentless Resentment respectively)"

Did Golden King fought these two at some point in the series? Also, what are the Gaze and Voice abilities cuz I don't believe I've heard of them before (which makes sense as these two appeared fully in Valusia)

So, i think we should remove minor reality warping from gii and kerkan's profiles, cracking in inganock produces phenomenon surpassing the laws of physics and controls and warps physics.

The cracking used by the council however can twist the very fabric of the world to enter a rift in reality.

Also, just noticed gii and kerkan don't have physics manipulation, they should.

Unnecessary removal. Phenomenon Equation are something that were invented with the inherent purposes of altering reality. What made the Governing Council capable of accessing the Golden King's Cracking Field was just their Golden Eyes which were something they only possess due to their Covenant with the Golden King himself. The Governimg Council don't even possess a proper Phenomenon Equation, what they have is an Art. If anything, the users of Cracking in Inganock are all superior to every users of the Art in Gakhthun

I agree. Entering Rosenkreuz's Cracking Field was more of a priviledge of being a member of the Governing Council rather than an evidence of their capabilities. Astaire's Theory should be superior than a mere Art by default

@Qliphoth Saw you post a pic about Ulthar, didn't know what it was, found out it's another upcoming wab series, which probably won't be translated.

Feels bad man.

Kek, sup.

Eh, I kinda figured of just adding it...even though the summary I saw of it sounds pretty interesting but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

From what I saw it would be released as an E-book...which btw I had to look up WTF an E-book is but yeah. DK anything else about it cuz it's apparently as dead as making a noise in a forest.

""Colorless Wurthard ~ END of the shining world ~" As ÒÇÇan electronic medium dealing with pictures, sounds, sentences. ÒÇÇWe are also planning English version and paper book version. ÒÇÇDoujin "Urtal consideration" series is in progress as a preparation number now. ÒÇÇDesign, visual is AKIRA . ÒÇÇTeaser site is " here ".

....Huh. Not sure when this was posted and whether it still stands but I found this while browsing more WAB stuff on Atwiki.

http://ulthar.sblo.jp/

I found it off of here if you like to see for yourself. From the link and side bar alone, I can assume this is Sakurai's Blog...which seems pretty dead-ish from the dates itself except the latest one that has stuff like the thing I posted via google translate.

...Seems a little odd from how it's a year from now, which either means that's what will happen in that time or it's not the correct date which seems the least likely (or maybe she time traveled and wrote that in to post in the past ovo?)

Edit: Oh wait I'm just being stupid, it says "future activity" so seems like we got another year to wait and see what happens.

Edit 2: ANNNNNNNNNNND it looks like we won't hear from it at all cuz Sakurai is still writing for TM.

Refrain from adding unnecessary stuff into the verse page. Barring a teaser site and some short summary, it has no material whatsoever to be used unlike other entries so far

Should we add Nightingale's Art to GK's page? It's a very special art for what the VN states it be...or so I recalled when reading a bit of GK's appearance and Nightingale's "fight" with him (I put the paranthesis in it cuz obviously the narration even states it wasn't even so much as a fight to begin with) and I was wondering if that should be added seeing as all Arts are "mere parlor tricks" compared to what Rosenkruez did while fighting Tesla, which should include Nightingales to it.

Also I DID read a bit of Gahkthun outside the fights (still not the whole story cuz wanna read Sona Nyl first) and I found that there's an unnamed Arts that allowed one to teleport or something like that no? Should be neat to add for the Arts Rosenkruez could use.

It could be Spatial Manip or something. IDK, all I know is it was from that nerdy looking guy or something that made that one giant steam mech appeared (no not talking about Berta, ofc).

The Golden King was surprised when Nightingale summoned her Critter. Even if he has it originally, it's very possible that what he has would be different than Nightingale's own Art, at least in it's functionality. Add that her chant have something to do with The M himself, it's possible that she had done something that made her Art to be different in some form

Ah...good point, actually.

Welp probably have to do something about that later seeing as I added on there. His surprise remark and the chant does indeed spund like what he gave to Nightingale could have been different in some part of it. Though I sorta tolk it as him just being surprised the Art could even do that but those points do seem to make sense too.

Speculation time but more of a question I've had that's been nagging at me for a while besides Cthulhu and Ulthar.

IF...Thoth were to get a profile in some off chance, what kind of tier would he really get? Only thing I know is he's hyped up enough to be praised by GK even when the latter had done his 50 yrs power gathering and something about him facing off GK in the past where he came out as the victor or some such.

Only other things I know heresay is him having had some indirect part in almost each of the VN's (giving the Duke a book he wanted to give him and giving some recordings of Inganock to Porshion, traveling around Valushia in the body of a young girl, being this big moon of a body in the Underground New York, and being praised highly by GK near the end).

I get that he's still one of the series, if not, biggest mysterious but man would I would lie if I said I wasn't hyping for him to one day get a page.

Yeah lololol. The fact someone of GK's caliber in Gahkthun still praises him gotta mean he's pretty tough...for someone Sakurai keeps in the dark most of the time sans his indirect appearances.

Assuming GK has had the Sekime his whole life, dude at least has to have Resistance to Atomization for sure for him to be able to fight and defeat him.

Somehow I have this crazy impression that Thoth would have some ability to create beings like Critters...of all abilities he could possibly get once he's in a proper fight of something, that's what came to my mind lol xD

Hopefully he actually gets involved in some future series, but will be years before said series is ever translated if it happens.

INB4 Thoth remains a mystery cuz of Sakurai lol. Wouldn't surprise me if this happens instead down the line if not in some way already is.

One other thing I want to know is Thoth's actual motives cuz he's a pretty shady guy for someone who founded an Organization that has people like GK yet is pretty much friends with the Duke in Inganock as well as being Lily's guide or something in Sona Nyl (DK if this is in the main VN, WN sequel that's after it, or both).

PREETTTY mysterious he is...

Maybe he is actually the supreme being of the series, and likes orchestrating things even more than mr screw with the multiverse, edison ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Plot Twist: Thoth is the one behind all things while A.Z.T.T plays the front as Royal Queen of Outer Gods and Edison/Tick Tack Man plays the Fool.

i wonder...this guy i heard is very indirect with references littered around the series

Back