• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we think of Cthulhu's profile after I add all the translations to the videos?

I mean the fight shows almost all of Cthulhu's feats, and it's quite enough for a normal profile.
Yea, though since I haven't read the full VN, idk if anything else was said about Cthulhu before he actually showed up.

Putting aside a Wrath King profile, we're definitely in for another CRT for Gahkthun:

Tesla: Possibly another key for Shining Night, maybe a resistance to sleep manip, resistance to concept shattering and smth + POSSIBLY a reaction upgrade? Also proper scan of Tesla's reality warp and more for type 8 immortality? and resistance to maybe law manip or whatever Wilhelm's Art falls under or whatever it is cuz Wilhelm's Art couldn't use its full potential against Tesla in the past, and transmutation resistance against WK's salt beams.

Jo: Probably more add on's to her Art's strengthening ability

Walther: More add on to their Acceleration applying to both inanimate objects and living beings

Emilie: Probably an add on to her Art being able to scan the make up of the Wrath King's drones.

Nightingale: Proper scanning of her ability to restrain people and inanimate objects mentally and physically by taking away their light and shadow.

Reich: Proper scanning of the law manip and space manip thing + Elysium made blades

I probably missed some other stuff, but these ones immediately come to mind.

I mean she's not like the only one who can do that. Marionette's classified info also says she can manipulate living creatures and inanimate objects too.

Although Nightingale's probably more wild since it's done to fragments of the Wrath King.

Wilhelm's Art's true/full power being able to "dominate every corner of space, every corner of existence" is just as wild lol. Although I am still confused by how the text put it, it's crazy that he could use it on the fragments (drones) of WK just fine but couldn't fully display it against his Master (Tesla) when they fought in the base Gahkthun VN. This one's even more crazier when you have to remember again that Teslat at that point was running on fumes, couldn't transform, and Neon had more or less wanted to do nothing with him anymore and thus his anchor to reality had grown weaker? Add in learning that Wilhelm's blades ARE made of Elysium and his character profile from the official website said his Art strengthens him to be able to cut pretty much a lot of things including lightning LOL.

Also, can it be assumed that Wrath King's arm shattering all things attack is type 3 CM? Unless we're missing anything else, the fight didn't say much except for it just doing what we saw which is shattering concepts, phenomena, and space-time. That and a sure-hit curse + something about it being like GK's branch hands but still different.

This is still too early and probably incomplete ish to do, but in case it ever gets anywhere, I made a draft for Wrath King.

Granted, Idk who will even be working on it per se. I just made it so in case I don't do it, someone else could copy it off from there and fill in everything that's relevant for WK.

As you can tell, it's clearly missing the stuff that we DO know like the thing with it hiding from Tesla's senses in base reality since I have zero clue what that falls under. I was thinking it could be perception manip and probably the one that fits given the aforementioned reasons. Just wasn't sure in case it was something else I'm missing on.

Just took a glance at the script.

Black King stuff, it's said the same thing we've found on them. Being called Outer God, the infinite dark universe, that sort. Though Tesla going on saying they're his enemy, Black King and Tick Tock Man, is just so him lol. That definitely gives credence that Tesla DID fought both Nyars at one point.

Although the Critter bit is the most interesting.

So basically Critters are remnants of illusions that erode reality, Cracking Beings derived from a "certain formula" that we all know what that is (OWO).

The lore behind illusions go further by saying that they're things that should no longer take form, but in the case of Critters, if they form up, they naturally go and target people to kill them. Even eroding the world if they have to in order to protect themselves.

Basic skills they get is stuff like being invulnerable to physics (ruby: invincible) and panic (referring to the Voice of Panic), and that Critters are naturally strong, being on the level of a mobile fortress although IDK what sort of weapons they wield but if they're anything like we think, they're packing serious firepower.

Srsly, Critters are some serious OP beings xD

Also say the new vids. That Nightingale though OWO

Eroding reality is something which was said about Messengers too.

Maybe we can add reality warping, I thought it was redundant since Messengers can use Cracking.

Monile fortresses are like tanks I think? Maybe an upgrade to 9-A for generic Critters, have to look into that.

@Mycroft_er Probably won't do them for RN. Just got my allergies flare up again and it's a Capital B to deal with...

@Celestial_Pegasus

More like giant flying warships. Valusia Official website glossary on general Steampunk Series stuff got info for us on how powerful they are.

Mobile Fortress

A huge suppression weapon that made the Northern Central Empire the "World's Strongest".

It has the appearance of a moving fortress.

A vanguard of destruction, it was a steam engine weapon designed based on the Mobile Fortress Theory. Appearing in 2162 of the Northern Calender during the second world war, it infamous wiped out the Southern Ha Empire and Eisha Federation from the map, leading the Empire to an overwhelming victory. It is said to have completely destroyed ground tanks, which were supposed to be invincible in the first world war, and demolished enemy forts and citadels (on the other hand, it was said that not a single one of the Imperial Air Force's mobile fortress has been damaged).

For 40 years, it boasted of being invincible with the Empire ruling the continent as an absolute entity. However, as of 2209 of the Northern Calender, there are rumors of the Royal Union having finished the development of anti-mobile fortress weaponry using "mobile infantry".

Source: Hikari no Valusia Official Blog Site, Steampunk Series Setting Collection Vol 7

As for the Critters thing mentioned, there's two slightly different descriptions of them but they're otherwise the same in what they're described as.

Critter.

Remnants of fantasies that erode reality.

They are failed Cracking Beings, derived from a certain formula.

They are something that shouldn't exist.

In reality, it is impossible for them to remain here.

Many do not know of their name.

Like none of the regular students, for instance.

Only a handful know of its name, such as those on the other side of the world.

Critter. Powerful fantasies.

Rumor has it that in Inganock, a city in the foreign land of Kadath, did such an instance occur.

The death toll there was in the hundreds of thousands.

Although extremely rare, they can cause extremely serious damage if they occur.

They are perhaps equal to the largest Engine Arms in terms of the destructive power they bring.

Such as a group of mobile fortresses, for instance.

They are something fearsome.

They are something that distorts reality and devours it.

Critter.

Nightingale: In the end, my power is just a sham. The Others are merely just shadows and light.

Nightingale: But by weaving them together into a singular form does an offshoot become an exception. They gain functionality as a Critter.

Nightingale: That offshoot becomes a Critter, obtaining basic characteristics (skills) such as being physically invulnerable (invincible) and panic.

Nightingale: An old fantasy that just so happens to be coincidentally called Will-o-Wasp...

Nightingale: It fits with my Art of light and shadow. I'm merely using paradoxically.

Source: Gahkthun: Shining Night, Goddess of the Night A

(Pretty much the same thing for the first couple lines, as is the thing with what Nightingale said)

It is something that should not exist.

It is something that would eat away at people if it exists.

It is a fantasy that must no longer take form.

The base reality of the world does not permit them to gain mass and form up a physical body.

Thus, Critters are naturally ferocious.

They erode and devour the world in order to protect themselves.

Although there are very few cases of this happening, they are truly dangerous.

When manifested, their power is on the level of a Mobile Fortress.

Matter of fact, both the Black Beast and Deceptive Dragon were on the verge of going wild...

Source: Gahkthun: Shining Night, Goddess of the Night B

Last edited:
Idk if we can tier destroying forts and citadel, but Criiters being comparable to groups fortresses which can destroy tanks would be At least 9-A.

Eh, that's not any different with Tesla. I remember there was a statement from Mathers that said Tesla used his Knight of Thunder to destroy one of the Society's secret fortresses or smth in the past (it was during the Berta and Tesla fight when they brought out their respective mechs), and we also got a building destroying statement of sorts for Tesla in one of the extra chapters of Sona Nyl's extra WN chapters. Although they're not relevant or needed given we scale them to much better things.

Any case, At least 9-A Critters kinda makes sense as it was said that it takes like a group of Upper Tier Soldiers to even suppress one Critter, and that was for the smaller ones. Mid and up, that's no dice.

Then again, some monsters in Inganock were stated to be as powerful as Critters. Upper Tier Soldiers are stated to be comparable to several of them, meaning they're also retroactively 9-A in turn?

Steampunk Series be weird as ever with anything.

In any case, Critters being 9-A with reality eroding stuff means they also get to hang with the other 9-A chars too owo

Would Wrath King also have info manip for being able to hit Tesla so hard in his "core", he was practically dead from all of his thing (consciousness (this is actually written as "Alaya Vijnana" but I didn't know how it would be translated like that so I just went with what the localization said...or maybe that's what the OG VN wrote but it would have been awkward to TL it?), meme, information/data, bonds)?

Also, would it just be better to put reality warping for Wrath King's shadow hand? Maybe that probably helps with the whole "shattering all creation" part like space-time, concepts, and phenomena no?

Info manip would be layered also for the same reason GK is seeing Tesla can resist info manip.

Reality Warp is as good as I can make it too since it's only breaking/shattering stuff in its path, and it pretty much behaves similarly to how GK does stuff which we placed it as such.

Probably 3 layers for info manipulation.

As for concept manipulation, think it would have to be type 3.

Your sandbox for the profile is good. Though I would say Wrath is FTL, as it is stated to surpass Tesla's lightning which is lightspeed.

What makes it three layers? I thought about that and the only thing that comes to mind is WK's Alpha Cross which hits way harder than GK's branch hands, which the latter had to do it several times even against a nearly drained Tesla afaik.

Ah, that's fine I guess. Can put it with RW.

And thanks. Only thing left is getting all of the scans and TL's to them, and the page should be good to go from there.

Well Alpha Cross is more powerful than GK's hands, but not more layered now that i think about it, cause nobody has resisted GK's hands, so forget what I said.

Was trying to see if I could make some more Sona-Nyl profiles, but doesn't seem worth it, Jaguarman has some question marks on his stats like speed and ap, and was thinking about Jerusa, but while she would have some decent hax, she didn't even fight, only thing I could think of is scaling to Lily due to both their status as Witches, but that's iffy since Lily uses the golden power, which Jerusa says is beyond her.

So yea probably done with Sona-Nyl profiles. Karashrer need some minor fixing so guess I can do that next.

It really shouldn't be layered, yeah. Tesla was affected by both, one doing more damage than the other. But both times he was affected badly regardless.

I actually forgot about Karashrer tbh lol. The Shining Night stuff and even the Sona Nyl stuff got to me lol.

This is what I got so far on Karashrer. Only really had Kyrie in mind to do at the time until I paused on it.

I realize that while WK is like GK where they don't have a lot of resistances to their stock, they're otherwise still tough and broken for their tier.

Wrath King's got a hand that shatters concepts and space-time, salt beams, spears that can fix anything or anyone caught in it so they can't move, an even giant spear that can hit harder than GK's strongest attack (branch hands) that also negate's regen and immortality, drones that can move on their own and kill living things on contact, has some domain expansion (JJK joke owo) that made a whole island of 100k people go into a deep sleep + cause all power to turn off, and on top of the first three or four things, literally has a curse that makes it so its attacks will surely land without missing.

Looking here, total destruction of a tank is actually 8-C.

Being equal to a group of mobile fortresses, lowballing and saying 2, would put that at 8-C+

So yea basically generic Critters will be the same tier Gii, and co, were up until very recently, wild to think about.

8-C Critters? Hot damn.

Funny to think that if we had this before the Tier 7 updates came in, we'd have one heck of a scaling ladder for the 8-C Inganock chars lol.

Though would any of the others like Ati and Upper Tier Soldiers scale, if scaled backwards?

UTS's have fighting power comparable to several large Monsters, and Gii mentioned one Monster as being equal to Critters. And Ati fended off a controlled one by Bandersnatch too.

Back