• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk how exactly M devouring universes is an anti-feat though, context there basically says M is beyond comprehension, and gave the universe devouring feat as an example, and ends it off with an "or even that..." implying even that isn't the full scope of his power.
It's the interaction feat bc apparently in R>F you cannot have physical interaction between the higher and lower planes (Eg. the Looney Toons downgrade thread). So M's Jet Black devouring infinite universes would be considered an anti-feat, unless Jet Black itself is an avatar of M/Nyarlathotep.

As for the other things, they seem fine to me.

? So a 1-A being could never blow up a 2-A multiverse, as that would discredit them being 1-A?

That sounds very weird, as far as I know with Looney toons, the toons interact with the animator, with no explanation for it, a lower being can never interact with a higher, the inverse though sounds bizarre to me.

I mean M's Jet Black if you will encompasses all creation, it exists everywhere, but at the same time is beyond time and space. Darkness is under M's domain, but that doesn't mean for example that if you can control darkness, you are interacting with M, it's simply something M controls.

Yes M exists within the multiverses as the darkness, but where he truly exists is outside the universe, as a transcendent being.

Here is my M blow btw.

? So a 1-A being could never blow up a 2-A multiverse, as that would discredit them being 1-A?
Devouring =/= Blowing Up/Destroying tho. Devouring implies the object came into contact with the being physically, at least that is what is stated here. Though it you can chalk it up as M's Darkness/Jet Black doing that.

Well that clears it up, but anyway will still elaborate. M has avatars and aspects to his existence, he exists the darkness, even dark matter

Did you go to the moon?

How could such a thing be possible?

It was impossible.

It has been a long time since we have been denied the ethereal oceans of fantastical fiction that floated in faraway galaxies, but what we have instead learned about outer space is the cold, stern fact that it is nothing but an infinite darkness of death. People may be able to fly through the dark clouds with an engine airship, but even if they are able to penetrate the eternal gray clouds that have been darkened since the last century by the developed Steam Engine civilization, they will not be able to go out into space.

The world of the stars is the darkness of infinite death, or as some occultists I know would describe it, the black garden of death, stagnation, and eternal infinity filled with dark matter that constitutes the fearsome Black King, the transcendent being of the outer universe.-Ulthar Thoughts

Everything that's dark is under his control, it's even said here that he can exist as matter, and also all of darkness

Will people remember the Black King?
The Outer God.
The King of the Gods.
The Howler in Darkness. The Crawling Chaos. The Dark Universe itself. The one who seeks Gold.
It is incomparable to the Old Ones. The Foreign God, the Black King, a real one who can exist as matter and that which is all of darkness is its domain.
The galaxy that encompasses our planet, the cluster of galaxies it gathers, and the vast infinite darkness that possesses it, that is, the universe, is one of the many certain traits in the universe that is black, darkness, and one of the Outer Gods.
The Black King, who is said to have a thousand manifestations on a planetary to even galactic scale was observed by Professor Moriarty at a young age, who left behind a paper. It overlooked the existence of A.Z.T.T, but...
Ah, the Black King. The one who flew from outer space. The dull traces of the God who hides himself. The Knight of the Abyss, the Jet Black Outer God who remade the dark universe to search for the Golden Eyes that flew from outer space to this planet.
After visiting the planet, it is said that it ruled and reigned relatively benignly over those who behaved as its God King. Did you see in the fading illusion the profile of the one from outside that had once disappeared?
Even after the end of ancient times, the Black King did not perish.
Do you remember?
People, he chose to be the only king in the Dark Palace.-Shiei no Sona Nyl: Unknown Author Description

So as I have been saying interacting with lower stuff wouldn't be an anti-feat, cause he has aspects of himself which can exist as lower stuff, and that the true nature of himself is stated many times to be beyond time and space, being the very outside itself etc etc.

Jesus christ, the idea of 1-A Steampunk coming in is somehow enticing ish lol.

What's sorta funny is this just makes Tesla's antagonism against either Nyar's, unless in Shining Night he meant Black King as in TTM, even hilarious in hindsight xD

Dude's really gotta have some sort of Paradigm-like state that A could be going under or Lily would if she were to obtain perma Gold like having Azathoth's Eyes.

Tesla is pitiful.

As Edison says "Pointless, pointless. All things are devoid of meaning". The idea of any mortal getting to the level of a Nyar is ridiculous, doesn't matter what you do, unless there is some God backing you ie Azathoth, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop them.

Whatever GK's core plan is, is doomed to fail too.

And so it begins...

You know another funny thing to consider this just means that Cracking runs off of a 1-A being, and various characters and whatnot who use it are using the power of a 1-A to perform math to enact various phenomena with it owo

Man, I would legit love to have an actual reason to scale WAB with Demonbane owo.

But yeah, an actual crossover made between the two would need to happen.

So far we just have the interview they did that's just creators of different series talking about their works and how they influence each other, and that thing Haganeya Jin did to have Steampunk a part of his greater Demonbane cosmology even if it's just pretty distant ish from it. Granted there IS that Gahkthun Anthology series he did with Sakurai and other writers, but I don't feel that's enough to say they're that connected...maybe.

Man, I would legit love to have an actual reason to scale WAB with Demonbane owo.

But yeah, an actual crossover made between the two would need to happen.

So far we just have the interview they did that's just creators of different series talking about their works and how they influence each other, and that thing Haganeya Jin did to have Steampunk a part of his greater Demonbane cosmology even if it's just pretty distant ish from it. Granted there IS that Gahkthun Anthology series he did with Sakurai and other writers, but I don't feel that's enough to say they're that connected...maybe.
It is likely that the Outer Gods (Nya, Azzy, Yog) have manifested as different avatars in the Steampunk verse given the "Dead End" in Demonbane. We have evidence from both the Gahkthun Anthology (Underground Appearing + Critters) and the Guidebook with Cross x Talk as well. I would say High 1-A M and Edison aren't far-fetched at all.

Back