• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Child, all of us here are trained from early on to kill, we could Vaporize a human with one hit from our weapons but even so, whoever controls this Cultist facility is probably powerful enough that even our combined efforts would be just a simple hit that wouldn't kill him" Rex said

Tarak cocked his head. his bones rattling slightly. Slowly he placed his club back on his back.

"...Child killed cultists. Tarak sees nothing wrong with that..." Tarak said.
“This was supposed to be a stealth based infiltration. She must have caught the attention of all the cultists in the general area. There goes any chance of us getting anything useful from that,” Phares said clearly annoyed.

"Seraphina, let me tell you something." Kentoria said, looking down onto her "do you think that being as bad as the cultists is the way to go? Because you compromising us back there cost us a lot, now, I know you know precisely what you did wrong, so lets make one thing clear." Kentoria said, her voice remaining calm, before putting her sword beside Seraphina's head

"Pull shit like that again and I am putting you in a coma, understand?" Kentoria said, her voice hard, she meant it, but that didn't mean she actually wanted to do it

"...." Seraphina just began tearing her armor off, staying silent at Kentoria's comment as she glanced at Tarak for a moment before turning away.

Adrian rubbed the bridge of his nose, moving away from the group.

"******* **** **** **** **** ****-" Elis stormed off, her steps scorching the ground with purple electricity as she was on the verge of pulling out her hair, Timcanpy flying off of Charlotte and over to Elis.

"...I will prepare for another mission. Preferably one where we keep the child locked away." The grey-haired soldier said.

"Calm down...!" Olorin exclaimed, trying to grip both of Elis's shoulders, even if it'd electrocute her to do so while Kentoria huffed and stood up to walk away

Charlotte rubbed her temple, taking a shaky breath. Her hand quickly moved down to her pocket again, taking out another of the cigarettes Rex gave her. She inhaled deeply, smoke moving into the air around her.

"First the ship got destroyed. Then Elis tried to ******* tear her eye out, then...that...that woman..." Charlotte thought. Her stress was reaching a boiling point. She slumped into a nearby chair, trying to regain her composure.

Tarak walked over to Seraphina, his hollow eyes staring at her for a few moments.

"...Tarak wanted to kill cultists too. Tarak hopes that small one killed plenty." Tarak said. His voice was blank, yet a hint of anger could be heard in his words as he mentioned them.

"I guess I can stay as Seraphina's caretaker, I don't want the girl to end up broken again, be it Physically or emotionally..." Rex said to the soldier, while Brownie just watched Seraphina

Last edited:
"I guess I can stay as Seraphina's caretaker, I don't want the girl to end up broken again, be it Physically or emotionally..." Rex said to the soldier, while Brownie just watched as Seraphina left.
(I never said she left lol, I'm just not responding cause I'm going to sleep.)

"Calm down...!" Olorin exclaimed, trying to grip both of Elis's shoulders, even if it'd electrocute her to do so while Kentoria huffed and stood up to walk away
"I will NOT calm down!" Elis exclaimed, trying to telekinetically keep Olorin away so she didn't hurt herself.
Tarak walked over to Seraphina, his hollow eyes staring at her for a few moments.

"...Tarak wanted to kill cultists too. Tarak hopes that small one killed plenty." Tarak said. His voice was blank, yet a hint of anger could be heard in his words as he mentioned them.
"........" Seraphina tilted her head, "...Excuse me?" Seraphina asked Tarak, confused.
"I guess I can stay as Seraphina's caretaker, I don't want the girl to end up broken again, be it Physically or emotionally..." Rex said to the soldier, while Brownie just watched Seraphina
"Do what you will..." The grey-haired soldier said.
"Now what? Since she made the stealth infiltratation go in crumbles with her recklessness"

Was asking Dean with arms crossed
"I will prepare for a more... straight-forward operation now that they know of our attack." The grey-haired soldier said, breathing out.

"...So... your not... upset at me for ruining the mission?" Seraphina asked, "I... I don't understand."
Tarak shook his head, his bones rattling slightly.

"...Small One made...mistake. Inconvenienced others." Tarak said blankly.

"...But Tarak understands. Tarak would have slaughtered every cultist he came across. Tarak wouldn't let a single one escape..." Tarak said. Anger laced his words again, and his boney hand curled into a fist.

Tarak shook his head, his bones rattling slightly.

"...Small One made...mistake. Inconvenienced others." Tarak said blankly.

"...But Tarak understands. Tarak would have slaughtered every cultist he came across. Tarak wouldn't let a single one escape..." Tarak said. Anger laced his words again, and his boney hand curled into a fist.
"......" Seraphina breathed out, "******* hell... A damn skeleton is better at this than I am... I'm such a ******* idiot, ugh..." She grumbled, just leaning against the wall and sliding down.

"I will NOT calm down!" Elis exclaimed, trying to telekinetically keep Olorin away so she didn't hurt herself.

"........" Seraphina tilted her head, "...Excuse me?" Seraphina asked Tarak, confused.

"Do what you will..." The grey-haired soldier said.

"I will prepare for a more... straight-forward operation now that they know of our attack." The grey-haired soldier said, breathing out.
"You need to!" Olorin exclaimed back, trying to push through the telekinesis

"...I... snuck in while you guys weren't looking. Charlotte said she wouldn't let me into the fight so I... went anyway..." Seraphina whispered, just scratching her head.
"...Small One is very good at sneaking then." Tarak said, he looked at her, nodding in seeming approval.

"...Tarak could not do that. Tarak is too loud." He said. He moved his arm, a small, yet audible creaking noise sounding.

"You need to!" Olorin exclaimed back, trying to push through the telekinesis
"Olorin, stop it...!" Elis said, perfectly holding her in place with the telekinesis, doing her best not to apply any dangerous level of weight. "Please, just... give me some space!"
"...Small One is very good at sneaking then." Tarak said, he looked at her, nodding in seeming approval.

"...Tarak could not do that. Tarak is too loud." He said. He moved his arm, a small, yet audible creaking noise sounding.
"...It's cause you rattle to much." Seraphina whispered, "You've got no foundation cause you've got no muscles... so when you walk you limp around and that causes you to rattle..."

"Olorin, stop it...!" Elis said, perfectly holding her in place with the telekinesis, doing her best not to apply any dangerous level of weight. "Please, just... give me some space!"

"...It's cause you rattle to much." Seraphina whispered, "You've got no foundation cause you've got no muscles... so when you walk you limp around and that causes you to rattle..."
"If you hurt yourself I couldn't...!" Olorin exclaimed back

Tarak cocked his head.

"...That is...understandable. Tarak does rattle often, while humans do not." Tarak said. He nodded, another rattling noise ringing out.

"...Can Tarak learn to move without rattling? Like Small One?" Tarak asked.

"If you hurt yourself I couldn't...!" Olorin exclaimed back
"I'm not going to hurt myself... So just calm down..." Elis said, breathing out. "If anything, you getting close to me is gonna be you hurting yourself instead of the other way around!"
Tarak cocked his head.

"...That is...understandable. Tarak does rattle often, while humans do not." Tarak said. He nodded, another rattling noise ringing out.

"...Can Tarak learn to move without rattling? Like Small One?" Tarak asked.
"I dunno..." Seraphina said, "Just try and move with more control of yourself... Like... ugh... I don't know how to explain it... just... walk without stumbling around. Move more confidently with control... like you actually have muscles."

Dean didnt really want to get involved but couldnt stay and just watch Olorin struggle, as such he made a portal for Olorin below her and got the girl to exit from another up close to Elis, along with layers of forcefields wrapped around her body to be protected from her electrocution from the little gap

"I dunno..." Seraphina said, "Just try and move with more control of yourself... Like... ugh... I don't know how to explain it... just... walk without stumbling around. Move more confidently with control... like you actually have muscles."
"Move like Tarak has muscles...?" Tarak said. Tarak thought about this for a moment, looking down at his arms. The dirty, white bone creaked softly as it shifted on its joints.

"....Tarak does not know how muscles feel....can Small One teach Tarak?"

"Move like Tarak has muscles...?" Tarak said. Tarak thought about this for a moment, looking down at his arms. The dirty, white bone creaked softly as it shifted on its joints.

"....Tarak does not know how muscles feel....can Small One teach Tarak?"
"I... I dunno. ******'... Read a book or something. I don't know how to describe how muscles feel." Seraphina grumbled, sighing.

Brownie huffed as he lay down on the floor, so many discussions were boring him.

"In the Name of all Stars, could at least something that was more interesting, happen?" Thought the Black Beast

Charlotte glanced at Dean, looking as he tried to Olorin. She breathed out, slight relief on her face.

"...Glad Olorin isn't getting hurt..." Charlotte thought. She breathed out again, continuing her attempts to calm down. At this point, she had already burnt through several cigarettes, a thick, cloud of smoking hanging around her.

"I... I dunno. ******'... Read a book or something. I don't know how to describe how muscles feel." Seraphina grumbled, sighing.
Tarak slowly nodded.

"...Tarak will do so." He said. He thought for a moment, before continuing.

"...Does Small One seek strength, Like Tarak?" Tarak asked blankly.

Brownie huffed as he lay down on the floor, so many discussions were boring him.

"In the Name of all Stars, could at least something that was more interesting, happen?" Thought the Black Beast
(Damn bro tell me how you really feel. 🗿 )
Tarak slowly nodded.

"...Tarak will do so." He said. He thought for a moment, before continuing.

"...Does Small One seek strength, Like Tarak?" Tarak asked blankly.
"......I do." Seraphina murmured blankly, "But I... got a long way to go. I'm... still just a kid... and I ****** up big time here... cause I couldn't control myself... and cause I was to weak. Damnit..."

"......I do." Seraphina murmured blankly, "But I... got a long way to go. I'm... still just a kid... and I ****** up big time here... cause I couldn't control myself... and cause I was to weak. Damnit..."
Tarak slowly nodded.

"...Tarak was weak too. Very weak. Too weak...to protect master...." Tarak said. His voice got quiet for a moment, and he said nothing for a few moments.

But...Tarak is...growing stronger." Tarak said quietly. His voice cracked slightly, sorrow dripping from his words as he spoke.

"Small One may be weak, but even the weak can become strong." Tarak said.

Tarak slowly nodded.

"...Tarak was weak too. Very weak. Too weak...to protect master...." Tarak said. His voice got quiet for a moment, and he said nothing for a few moments.

But...Tarak is...growing stronger." Tarak said quietly. His voice cracked slightly, sorrow dripping from his words as he spoke.

"Small One may be weak, but even the weak can become strong." Tarak said.
"...I know your right. I know that much..." Seraphina said, sighing as she glanced at Brownie for a few moments and then turned back.

"I should've been more careful... More patient... Should've planned it out before I moved... Should've... listened to the advice others gave me."
Filled with curiosity, Brownie widened his senses, to see how many life forms were inside of Cultist base, since Charlotte never told them the exact number.
The base itself was scarce of life given the fact that they were on the move, searching for the Stars of Cinder, but the number of those coming towards them numbered in the hundreds or so.

...I know your right. I know that much..." Seraphina said, sighing as she glanced at Brownie for a few moments and then turned back.

"I should've been more careful... More patient... Should've planned it out before I moved... Should've... listened to the advice others gave me."
Tarak slowly nodded.

"...Tarak does not know many things. And thus makes many mistakes. But Tarak learns from them...and becomes smarter. Tarak thinks Small One can learn from her mistakes too."

Tarak slowly nodded.

"...Tarak does not know many things. And thus makes many mistakes. But Tarak learns from them...and becomes smarter. Tarak thinks Small One can learn from her mistakes too."
"...Alright." Seraphina breathed out, standing up and turning to Brownie.

"I... need to apologize. To a lot of people... Thank you... Tarak. That's how you pronounce it... right?"

Back