• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.

This one is better than Anakin vs Dooku fight we got holy shit we should have seen Anakin and Dooku said "**** it" and procced to throw their fist

If I remember correctly, you die if your away from the figth in Bf2
i was asking if die away is Game mechanics. Will it actually affect the opponents in a vs debate?

Kinda like using a smash bros location for the fight. Will they KO if they get out of bounds just like a smash bros game.

kinda see what iMm trying to say.

basically are opponents going to die if they go out of boundaries just like in the game or no?

i was asking if die away is Game mechanics. Will it actually affect the opponents in a vs debate?

Kinda like using a smash bros location for the fight. Will they KO if they get out of bounds just like a smash bros game.

kinda see what iMm trying to say.

basically are opponents going to die if they go out of boundaries just like in the game or no?
Oh ok. Sorry

Those are just game mechanics lol. But falling of a cliff or the waters of kamino should be K.O unless the opponent has fligth or something

Uh, sorry but Idk
It’s just what you said regarding kamino.

is smash bros also game mechanics. Aka your opponent out of bounds dies/KO? (If you played smash bros you get what I mean)

cause I’m wondering if using a smash bros location will cause the opponents to also be affected by the out of bounds thing (aka if your off-screen you KO)

It’s just what you said regarding kamino.

is smash bros also game mechanics. Aka your opponent out of bounds dies/KO? (If you played smash bros you get what I mean)

cause I’m wondering if using a smash bros location will cause the opponents to also be affected by the out of bounds thing (aka if your off-screen you KO)
might need to ask some of the higher ups for this

Mandalorian season 3 premiered; hopefully it is an obligatory mid recap episode and the writing is better in the upcoming episodes; reviewers are saying episode 2 is much better. The aesthetics are good, the pirate fights are great; the only thing particularly terrible is the non-sensical droid subplot.
The Bo-Katan scene at the end was random since Mando is supposed to be on a fetch quest, but Bo-Katan is either a massive hypocrite or regretful.

Jon Favreau said that he doesn't have a finale in mind for the Mandalorian's characters, but he already wrote season 4, and apparently there was a two-year timeskip between Manndo season 2 and Book of Boba Fett which is unexpected.

The hyperspace whales, known as Purrgil, made a cameo:
823d8fa7c0002f9c84696e2ec2a3b210ab84e24f.gif

More fuel for live-action Ezra.

I literally never even heard anything about Season 3 coming out until this comment.

Was it just me who found the new Mandalorian episode very underwhelming? Nothing interesting happening, being forced to bridge from the Boba Fett show, Grogu being there just to be there, past setups kinda pushed aside. I've been a pretty big defender of Season 2 and the general criticisms of the show being just fan service/video game fetch quests but this episode felt like every single negative stereotype of the show lmao.

Was it just me who found the new Mandalorian episode very underwhelming? Nothing interesting happening, being forced to bridge from the Boba Fett show, Grogu being there just to be there, past setups kinda pushed aside. I've been a pretty big defender of Season 2 and the general criticisms of the show being just fan service/video game fetch quests but this episode felt like every single negative stereotype of the show lmao.
Off-topic but spinosaurus I’m glad to see another Chinese person here, you. (I’m Chinese too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back