• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Disney should not have introduced the helmet on 100 percent of the time because it contradicts thier own cannon because in rebels they did it all the time and nothing bad came of it ever

Different Mandalorian Clans.

> Hyperspace ramming did not exist before The Last Jedi. The Malevolence was going to hyperspace to escape the warships. Then it crashed into the moon because it was broken beyond repair.

this contradicted by dave Filoni outright saying the ship smashes into the moon at Lightspeed

That was legends and yes thier are different maybe he just has different rules compared to others but they should say consist or just give reasons, legends is noncannon. We do not see the shop ram into the moon any near lightspeed. She just crashes. Dave would be capitalized has that is a proper noun of a person. The hyperdrive might have been about to engage itself but we do not see any signs of going to lightspeed. And his statements are directly contradicted in the show itself plus it was already damaged beyond repair at that point and might have malfunctioned more than once that that point.

This is supported by the episodes script aswell and by dave. It not looking like lightspeed doesn't matter. Also lightspeed ramming was in the Tarkin novel so no TLJ did not introduce it.

Rebels should have been capitalized too as it is a proper noun. Baby Yoda is a problem because it turns him into a nanny and not a bounty hunter. It should have been r rated with much high blood and gore. Plus the CGI and special effects are mixed in that show

Lol no star wars should never ever ever be r rated. Its a campy serialized B franchise with universal themes. R rated bloody star wars comes off as an edge lords wet dream.

I did not read those books it should be called hyperspeed ramming instead. As the Raddus did not enter hyperspace before it hit the Raddus called in real life a relativistic kinetic kill missile or RKKM.It did for good even though the rebels could have used it right then the first and second death stars were charging thier main weapons at the Scraiif and Endor than hyperspace rim something like CR 90 into the executor and battle won.

Space marine vers a Strom trooper who wins. an Emperor Titan verse the superlaser siege cannon. The Supremacy vers the Emperor Class Battleships Blasters Vers Lascannons Turbolasers vers Macro Cannons

Shouldn't Mando get acid resistance for suriving in the thing's mouth when its acid breath melted people?

the-mandalorian-season-2-poster-slice.jpg

Could the clone who appeared at the end of episode 1 be Rex, if not are there any hints he is a known clone character?

So episode 2 the Mandalorian released, and it was a doozy.

Baby Yoda is hungry. The episode was full of anti-feats for unshielded military shuttles, and seriously calls into question the tier 7 rating for starship durability and lasers. Is there any support for it besides the comets feat?

Yes. In the previous blog. It got Large Building level results, which seems pretty accurate for a shuttle in Star Wars.

Why? It's also smaller than the already tiny Delta-7, though more powerful.

Really the giant cargo shuttle you could hold an entire regiment in. The giant barge thing above the shield generator in Rogue One. I also Ment the Zeta class cargo shuttle not the Eta class that was my mistake, not yours. That was a misunderstanding on my part not your part sorry man.

Ok. No apology needed.

The Zeta-Class is armed with heavy laser cannons, apparently. Something like the X-wing and TIE Fighter in that era has medium cannons.

I thought the X wing had heavy laser cannon since the Republic transport ships are only stated to heavy turbolasers, not of any grade. So I thought the X Wing had heavy laser cannons soo like the bunker buster heavy turbolasers are much weaker compared to a Resurgent class battlecruiser grade warship

I've been reading some Star Wars profiles, and I noticed that Zillo Beast don't have a Legends Continuity key for it, although with my knowledge of Star Wars is limited, I know that the 3D animation Clone Wars is canon to both Disney Star Wars and Legends

@Shadowbokunohero
@ByAsura
@Matthew_Schroeder

Legends Star Wars universe is confirmed to be 13+ billion years old.

Canon Star Wars universe is probably well over a quadrillion years old.

"This was its first feast. The memory of sunlight a quadrillion years gone still clinging to the last lump of an iron core, the ghost of a star that once nurtured planets, systems, wonders."

~ From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back

Pretty interesting.

Lol no star wars should never ever ever be r rated. Its a campy serialized B franchise with universal themes. R rated bloody star wars comes off as an edge lords wet dream.
Yeah, it makes no sense, especially since the franchise creator is adamant that it remain a franchise that cater to 12 year olds first and foremost.

At best you can expect a live-action TV show to push the bounds, while still being PG only.

R-rated Star Wars already exists in the form of books and comics (which can get pretty brutal, dark, and even sexual).

You can read the first eight chapters of the revised version here:

If you want to read the full text of the original version posted 2 years ago just slap it on the Wayback Machine. The full book is going to be about 100K words longer and has some revised prose so it's different.

I like the confirmation that the book is licensed and can actually count as part of Legends Canon.

@Soldier_Blue @Shadowbukunohero We can calculate the size of the universe planets stars and more if they are proportionally sized with a 90 plus billion-year universe. That may affect feats if we can proportionally size the feats to cannon star wars might get major upgrades.And it would be major upgrades and getting rid of the silly tiering system that has holes in it. As the tiers for me deal to vague.

Travel speed feats are definitely not lacking.
ENxqtxzW4AAWchl
ENxqtxqW4AAKyx_

Next episode of the Mandalorian is titled 'The Jedi' and is directed by Dave Filoni, so live-action Ahsoka Tano is coming.

George Lucas' sequel had Maul as the main villain lording over a crime empire with Talon as his apprentice, Luke trying to track 50-100 Jedi survivors, and Leia being the supreme chancellor. Maybe one day we'll have the script or outline leaked.

In the latest issue of the new Star Wars Adventures comic run, a task force of the First Order navy consisting of at least three Resurgent star destroyers seemingly carries our a Base Delta Zero of a planet in the time it took Kylo Ren's shuttle to fly from the surface to Ren's flagship in orbit.

That was a damn quick BDZ - Imgur

We know that three Imperial-class star destroyers (which are far weaker than Resurgents) can carry out a Base Delta Zero in short order, but this is just ridiculous.

Outlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back