• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SS god tiers and Shaka revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
-https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CHILLVIBEZZ/SS_canon_and_non_cano

Some notable feats and techniques are performed in the canon continuity of the series next dimension.

In chapter 58 of next dimension.

Virgo Shaka gains this :

Agyo:: it is an immense light generated by Shaka, the light of the birth of the universe

Which should be added to his page.

In the comment section of his page a certain feat that changes the listing for a few characters was mentioned though translation was wanted i decided to be sure and get the original japanesse one just in case .

I also asked a japanesse friend to translate it.

http://imtranslator.net/translation/english/to-japanese/translation/

Imageedit 4 4401539430
þäíµò░Òü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿þöƒÕæ¢

=

countless of universe and life

or

myriad of universe and life
(Plural apparently doesnt exist in japanesse though its not like we need it since countless is in front of it)

Which means the scan posted under his page was in fact true.

This feat is at least 2B granted it was when both clashed but both together have cosmo of 2B.

.All god tiers of the series are scaled off Hades.

So i shall only mention the profiles this would affect:

Power rating in the series: 7th sense->8th sense->9th sense/Big will (God power)

Virgo shaka should be low 2-C via Agyo likely higher

God saints should be at least low 2-C Theyre obiously higher but either way likely about to get some feats since the series is only half done apparently and resuming this december.

Which should mean that Gods via having infinite cosmos should be at least 2B Athena had enough cosmo to replenish all Gold saints from what i can recall which is 2B with the exception of Hades second only to Zeus whos the only god who has complete mastery over Big will could be possibly be higher in his true body.

Theyres literally nothing contradicting or making this an outlier Hades mainting his realm is the only thing scaled from and thats not a proper display of power he was doing that while sleeping in a coffin.This just showcases progression in the series tbh..

With that being said thoughts on this?

This would make Cronus 2-A as well right? Is you're friend a native japanesse speaker? If so, Then i think we might boost them up.

But what if is a outlier?

And yes he is lol

I see no feats that would make this an outlier at all seeing as every God tier is scaled off Hades whos power is unknown besides mainting his realm.

The gods are superior to all the Gold Saints, Shaka is the most powerful, but his power doesn't rival a god without "miracles" so. yes, Shaka should get Universal Busting Power, as he is the strongest Gold Saint by far (he takes attacks from three Gold Saints, one of which is capable of destroying multiple galaxies with his strongest attacks, and takes a Athena Excalamation without dying forthright.

The clash is multiversal , since infinite universes is 2A countless which is the closet thing would probably be high 2B i believe

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The clash is multiversal , since infinite universes is 2A countless which is the closet thing would probably be high 2B i believe
are we sure it really is countless? not to be that guy but y'know.

And don't get me started on the fact that Shaka WANTED to die, so he purposely let himself die to get into Hell without being sensed. That would mean that he would have beaten them if he wished to use his full power. So fun fun.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
are we sure it really is countless? not to be that guy but y'know.
Yeah im sure i double checked with a japanesse bro.

Davy0 said:
And don't get me started on the fact that Shaka WANTED to die, so he purposely let himself die to get into Hell without being sensed. That would mean that he would have beaten them if he wished to use his full power. So fun fun.
This is actually his astral projection through the virgo cloth lol

Sorry, Multi-Universal + possibly Multiversal. Meh, my mind is on too much crap right now.

I don't think that Gods being harmed are illogical. Don'r forget that the Gods have 3 kind of bodies. A physical vessel body, a physical original body and an astral body. (Poseidon has his physical original body destroyed and remained alive with his astral body).

Again, I just stated that Saints have the ability to perform "miracles" as in the ability to make impossibilities possible. 0.00000000000000000000000001 % becomes 1% or higher through burning ones cosmos.

One thing that I think should be considered is that Shaka reached the state of Nirvana in Next Dimension (Potentially, he's more powerful than Saints who fully control the 8th Sense), which is why he is capable of traveling through time and space and reaching the Holy War of the 18th Century. So I think his and Shijima's feat should not be used as a power scaling tool for average Gold Saints.

Yeah, I'd agree with the upgrades. This might be speculation but Saga's in-verse statements of being the strongest may have never been explored, as he was never shown using the full measure of his power while he was at 100%.

I think that, in general, the tiers for the various Gold Saints should receive slight modifications. The current setup, with all of them being 4-C, aside from a few 3-C attacks is problematic because it places all of them on the same level simply because they all have 7th Sense, when in reality some are vastly weaker than others (Hello, Deathmask.)

We should also think of a tier for Saints who achieved control of the 8th Sense, which should mean a higher level of power than the strongest techniques with the 7th Sense (Or at least equal.) Something like High 4-A to Low 3-C should suffice, I think.

Shaka's tier would then be:

High 4-C (Seventh Sense) | Low 3-C (Eight Sense) | Higher (Next Dimension, 3-A or higher with Agyo

All of them technically has Eighth sense as they all revived themselves before the Wailing Wall to blow it up.

Aiz...

Saga stated that he's the strongest

Shaka was alway been stated to be the one who closest to the god

And finally, Shura stated Aiolos is the strongest gold saints.

how do we so sure about all of these statement ? >__>

Well I think Shaka should be put as universal. Multiversal might be pushing it, since you would have to update Hades and every god above him to multiversal as well.

Phantasys said:
All of them technically has Eighth sense as they all revived themselves before the Wailing Wall to blow it up.
Yes, all the 12 Gold Saints adquired the 8th Sense in the end of the Hades Chapter. This is why in Soul of Gold (Even though it's Noncanon to the manga), the God Warriors of Asgard (7th Sense users on the level of Gold Saints) need enviromental advantadges or buffs, like Yggdrasil sucking the Saints's Cosmos and boosting their own, to even stand a chance against them.

MagiSinbad said:
Aiz...
Saga stated that he's the strongest

Shaka was alway been stated to be the one who closest to the god

And finally, Shura stated Aiolos is the strongest gold saints.

how do we so sure about all of these statement ? >__>
Honestly, I think they are all valid to a certain extent. Prior to Shaka's return in Next Dimension, I always viewed Aiolos as the strongest, with Saga's Galaxian Explosion being the most powerful attack of all Gold Saints. But as of Next Dimension, I agree that Shaka is the strongest.

Basically: Shaka (Next Dimension) > Saga (Using Galaxian Explosion) > Aiolos > Shaka (Classic).

The Wandering Shepherd said:
Is here some place for the discussion about the Gold Cloths crossing through the Hyperdimension and the Bronze Saints surviving inside it?
Both aren't really worthy of discussion in my mind.

The Gold Cloths only crossed the Hyperdimension due to Poseidon's intervention, who surrounded them with his Divine Cosmos and made them traverse through it almost instantly.

And the Bronze Saints only survived the Hyperdimension, at least in my mind, due to the Blood of Athena that had tainted their Cloths, and the fact that their domain of the 8th Sense was very advanced at that point.

You're free to disagree, though.

Just saying. I think that was due to Poseidon's aid too. But at least they should have the next upgrades:

FTL+: Dohko (with Rozan Hyakuryu Ha, he attacks with one hundred dragons at speed of light) and Shion (he was able to counter it)

MFTL+: Aiolia (with Lightning plasma at maximum power, he can fire up to at least 1 billion rounds of plasma per second), Saga (he was able to block the Lightning Plasma), Shaka (Has fought on par (if we talk about speed) against Aiolia and Saga), Kanon (is said that he is on par with Saga) and Milo (is said that he is the faster Gold Saint)

Opinions, please.

I believe all 8th sense users should be MFTL+ since Seiya and the others became MFTL+ upon gaining it.

And it's consistent since LS to FTL is from 7th sense.

Mastering the 8th Sense means mastering the entirety of the basics of cosmos as it is the sense which defies Life and Death. So yes.

I agree with Chill and Davy0 on the matter. 8th Sense Users should all be at least MFTL, with MFTL+ for those who have mastered the 8th Sense completely.

And what about Attack Potency? I think placing it at 3-C might be pushing it, specially since we have seen Saga and Kanon using their Galaxian Explosion with the 8th Sense, and it's still described and treated as a Galactic Level Attack.

If I had to pin point a tier for the moment it'd be 4-A to High 4-A. It'd make the 8th Sense a considerable power boost from the 7th Sense, but not big enough as to make the God Cloths power boost seem lackluster in comparison.

Just for aiolia, He was stronger in episode G wasn't he ? When he received the lightning from Coeos to be able to fight hyperion. maybe it'd be worth mentioning on his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back