• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some time

MCU Peter:
Base: Regeneration (High-Low; Healed his broken ribs in a matter of a few hours), Instinctive Reactions and Self-Body Puppetry (Despite Dr. Strange removing his soul, Peter's physical body continued to move a magical box away from the former's grasp continuously), Limited Self-Soul Manipulation (Solely moved his soul back into his body), Danmaku (with EDITH)
Optional Equipment: BFR (Can utilize a single magic web-shooter that sends people or objects to a magical prison if shot with a single web), Power Nullification (Alongside two other Peter Parkers, created cures for Green Goblin, Sandman, Electro, and The Lizard which would effectively depower them)

Additional points for existing abilities: Technological Manipulation (Can control the Nanotechnology of the Iron Spider even when not using it, as well as when it was forcibly integrated into Doctor Octopus’ metal arms), Precognition (Warned Peter when Norman Osborn’s Goblin persona was about to resurface), Preparation (Worked on cures for a number of villains within a short amount of time)

Raimi Peter:
Base: Preparation (Worked on cures for a number of villains within a short amount of time)
Optional Equipment: Power Nullification (Alongside two other Peter Parkers, created cures for Green Goblin, Sandman, Electro, and The Lizard which would effectively depower them)
Black Suit: Multiple Selves (Type 3), Telepathy (The Symbiote can share the memories of previous hosts), Empathic Manipulation (The Symbiote often amplifies its host's anger to emotionally reactive levels), Statistics Amplification (The Symbiote amplifies the abilities and physical attributes of it's hosts), Power Mimicry (Copied Spider-Man's abilities after bonding with him)

Additional points for existing abilities: Enhanced Awareness and Self-Perception Manipulation (Could view Mary Jane, her father, friends, and Flash Thompson from the house over while in his room as his body was processing his powers. Focused in on Dennis Carradine's location on the second floor of a dark warehouse)

TASM Peter:
Base: Precognition and Enhanced Senses (Peter's senses were significantly upgraded after attaining his powers. Was alerted to The Lizard's rampage on the Williamsburg Bridge. Detected small lizards heading into the subway where Connors was operating. Sensed Electro's arrival to Times Square before he had even made a commotion. Was given an accurate view of several civilians who were in immediate danger, allowing him to prevent each of their deaths. Caught a football without looking. Caught a fly effortlessly. Without looking, could casually web swing out of the way an attack from Electro), Instinctive Reactions (Accidentally defeated a group of attackers on a subway train, with his body even recognizing how to use the environment as an advantage), Regeneration (Mid-Low; Stated to be capable of self-healing. Healed from deep scars inflicted on his body by The Lizard), Surface Scaling (Use primarily for wall-crawling. Can stick objects to his hands and feet with little chance of them budging. Had an uninterrupted sleep with his body sticking between two surfaces), Acrobatics (Commonly performs incredible feats of agility. Traversed a crowded alley with ease), Stealth Mastery (Snuck into a car while a thief was in the middle of stealing it, which was proceeded by sneaking out of the car in complete silence. Moved himself to a ceiling behind the Lizard in the short time the latter had briefly ducked, despite the latter's enhanced senses. Silently left while he was right next to Gwen), Preparation (Worked on cures for a number of villains within a short amount of time)
Optional Equipment: Power Nullification (Alongside two other Peter Parkers, created cures for Green Goblin, Sandman, Electro, and The Lizard which would effectively depower them)

Green Goblin:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Acrobatics (Front flipped a fair distance forwards. Performed a spinning flip into the air to knock an ascending Spider-Man down), Enhanced Senses (Could hear a drop of blood fall onto a wooden floor), Regeneration (Has the same level of regeneration as his son after he obtained his powers, who healed on his own after receiving scars and a stab to the upper body), Explosion Manipulation (Pumpkin Bombs and Missiles), Sleep Inducement (Can project Sleeping Gas from his gauntlets), Flight (With his Glider), Homing Attack (His Flying Razors can track opponents, even if they initially dodged them the first time)

Doctor Octopus:
Technological Manipulation (Removed the Iron Spider's Nanotechnology and integrated it into his metal arms), Resistance to Electricity Manipulation for his tentacles (Can safely grab Electro, however this resistance is essentially negated should the retractable blades on his metal arms make contact with a high voltage)

Sandman:
Air Manipulation

Venom:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Multiple Selves (Type 3; Eddie Brock and Venom coexist in a symbiotic relationship), Martial Arts, Surface Scaling, Web Creation, Acrobatics, Stealth Mastery, Regeneration (Mid-Low; Has an enhanced and far faster variant of regeneration compared to Spider-Man), Enhanced Awareness and Self-Perception Manipulation (Possesses the same senses as Spider-Man, but enhanced. His own Spider-Sense allowed him to locate Sandman), Telepathy (Eddie had Peter's memories shared with him shortly after bonding with the Symbiote), Empathic Manipulation (The Symbiote often amplifies its host's anger to emotionally reactive levels), Statistics Amplification (The Symbiote amplifies the abilities and physical attributes of it's hosts), Power Mimicry (Copied Spider-Man's abilities after bonding with him, allowing Eddie to utilize them)

New Goblin:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Stealth Mastery (Remained hidden within Mary Jane's apartment before sneak attacking her), Flight (With his Glider), Enhanced Senses (Has the same level of enhanced hearing as his father, who could drop of blood fall onto a wooden floor. Even after losing his memory, he had no trouble catching a falling vase and basketball in reaction to his senses), Regeneration (Healed on his own after receiving scars and a stab to the upper body), Acrobatics (Spun his body around in mid-air to position himself back onto his Glider as it returned to him), Explosion Manipulation (Pumpkin Bombs, Razor Bombs, and Missiles), Homing Attack (His Razor Bombs can track opponents the moment they're thrown), Fire Manipulation (His Glider can be used to emit heavy flames offensively)

The Lizard:
Surface Scaling (Has no trouble climbing walls and ceilings)

Electro:
Teleportation, Enhanced Senses (Detected an alternate Spider-Man attacking from behind, allowing himself to effectively avoid being hit), Electrical Intangibility (Can become intangible)
Edited once more. Sorry about that, the abilities being bundled like that kinda went over my head when in reality it makes a lot of sense

Wasn’t doc ock restraining a post arc reactor Electro? So shouldn’t that make him, Iron Spider suit, and Electro 8-A?
Yeah but apparently 8-A scaling itself to Loki is sus and Newendigo is questioning the validity of the gigawatt values for the arc reactors as a whole despite his questions having been largely debunked by Spino and the other MCU peeps. In any case, that shit's best left for a separate CRT, not this one.

Granted the Arc Reactors should not scale to any of the Spider-Men regardless because A. It's a massive outlier to the three Spideys' normal 8-C showings and B. the Iron Spider suit could easily be recharged by a house power outlet.

I think Ock should just have an "At least 8-C" rating AP wise, and just "8-C" for his physical self, and "At least 8-C" for his mechanical arms.

Since, well, his arms individually are much stronger than either of the Spider-Men individually. And that they can literally cover Pumpkin Bomb's exploding like Superman covers up a bomb exploding, and the arms are pretty much unaffected, not even a scratch.

Also the Glider's blades would be "At least 8-C", nobody scales to them, everyone who's gotten hit by one died pretty much moments later.

He still struggled to escape his grasp though
Again, it doesn't line up with how he had to trick Electro and how he was one shotted. Explaining that away isn't so simple and honestly? It would negate the very consistent upscaling of the Spider-Men we've established in this thread

I think Ock should just have an "At least 8-C" rating AP wise, and just "8-C" for his physical self, and "At least 8-C" for his mechanical arms.

Since, well, his arms individually are much stronger than either of the Spider-Men individually. And that they can literally cover Pumpkin Bomb's exploding like Superman covers up a bomb exploding, and the arms are pretty much unaffected, not even a scratch.

Also the Glider's blades would be "At least 8-C", nobody scales to them, everyone who's gotten hit by one died pretty much moments later.
Wouldn’t really work considering Iron Spider suit is high 8-C currently

I mean electro ap mostly comes from his electricity right? So it makes sense that he wouldn't have insane durability/lifting strength
He took hits from the Spider-Men, who can tank his lightning in mid-air (That's the only way you can scale to a lightning bolt's full energy value) and tank pumpkin bombs.

Wouldn’t really work considering Iron Spider suit is high 8-C currently
Suit prolly should be downgraded then, it has no reason to scale to Arc Reactors to begin with, it doesn't use one for starters, can be charged by your local surge protector and it staggering Thanos is not a proper feat.

EDIT: Oh, completely forgot that Lonkitt already proposed downgrades for Iron Suit.

Suit prolly should be downgraded then, it has no reason to scale to Arc Reactors to begin with, it doesn't use one for starters, can be charged by your local surge protector and it staggering Thanos is not a proper feat.
The only justification is scaling above iron man’s second suit probably due to being more advanced

The suit has been stated to be more durable and stronger than base Spider-Man so "At least 8-C" definitely makes sense. High 8-C? I can't agree

Ah, I should've clarified more. I believe the Self-Body Puppetry can stay as well, because there's still no better way to describe how he was moving his body while away from it. It's just that it's also Instinctive Reactions because his body begins to move on its own to dodge Doctor Strange without needing to mimick Tom's movements. So it's like a three-way package bundle

That's what I thought when I watched that scene! Seems like this movie really put everyone's power into perspective haha

Is the Doctor Strange page going to be modified at the same time, by the way?

There's no clear shot of it that we can get from the movie, so we'll need to wait for an official image or something akin to that before we can add it. Otherwise it just looks iffy on his profile.

His Inside-Out Bosco suit has a nice render that we'll be adding, though
I loved that suit I feel like it was the least utilized though!
Part of what I love about Tom's films is the Spidey suit **** 😂😂 he's always got at least one suit per film and I really like how they change it up while also keeping him in the classic look when the time is right.

Me when no 8-B or higher live action Spider-Men :(
Me when no 8-A Spider-Man anywhere

740183301037359165.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back