• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Superhuman speed feat that's extremely close to Subsonic
tho Sandman should probably be Subsonic anyways due to traveling at around the same speed as Holland's Peter

While going through the Comic Vine thread on the FFH tower feat, I also found someone reference a calc that, if accurate, would put Raimi Doc Ock tearing out a bank vault door at Class M lifting strength. I haven't found anything else on the calc beyond that one picture, so if there's not enough information there, someone else might have to calc the feat to get results that can be verified, but it seems like it would get more impressive results than the clock part tearing feat (which got Class K results if I remember correctly?)

FB_IMG_1641285960793.jpg

Do Ock ripping the clock hand in half, I got Class 100 to very low K results from that (using Iron tensile strength).

I'm to lazy to spruce it up and publish it tho so one of you may as well finish it off. Then again, if the Bank Vault gets Class M there's zero point ******* with the clock feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back