• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i find scaling around the arc reactor kinda funky since they have been shown to literally take 8A attacks aka Electro but somehow their still at 8C, realistically they should be burned to ashes if their 8C
Again, I still find the Arc Reactor scaling to Loki to be fucky in and out of itself.

Even then however, the Arc Reactor would be High 8-C due to the 10 gigawatts statement, which is outlierish considering the best feats they have outside of that are the Pumpkin bombs and the lightning bolts. Granted the lightning bolts damage them less than the bombs but still.

All three of them took attacks from amped Electro. That's quite the consistency there. At the very least, they downscale.
Errr, no. He overpowered them all at once very casually, he wasn't going all out. If you wanna argue they scale, then the events of TASM2 make no sense

Errr, no. He overpowered them all at once very casually, he wasn't going all out
Only Andrew took a full-powered Unibeam, the rest took lightning bolts which are 8-C. There's no downscaling here because the Pumpkin bombs have a higher yield than lightning bolts, which are 1.6 gigajoules.

But yeah, Electro with the Arc Reactor at full power is High 8-C at the bare minimum.

Norman went from punching old bricks from walls in the first Raimi movie to casually powerbombing Holland-man through condo floors for a warm up. They made him so broken in this movie. Additionally his pumpkin bombs nearly blew Raimi Spidey's face off, in this movie Holland was so close to an exploding pumpkin bomb, any closer and it would've been in his mouth. Gets up just fine. The same Spider-Man dodging bullets and explosions against Mysterio.

The power scheme in this movie is insane. Doc Ock seemed pretty consistent to me though. I can't imagine how many volts Electro was packing with an arc reactor likely a few orders of magnitude higher than 3Gj/s.

Spider-man's = High 8-C
Electro post amp and Iron man mark 6 onwards = 8-B
easy
That scaling doesn't really work...

Electro has an arc reactor that's High 8-C on a low end scaling to the 10 gigajoule statement and 8-A on a high end scaling to Loki but we can't just say it's 8-B just because. Also Spidey's High 8-C in and of itself is kind of flawed since his Iron Spider doesn't use an arc reactor anyways

Multiversal oomf
FB_IMG_1639969782271.jpg

That scaling doesn't really work...

Electro has an arc reactor that's High 8-C on a low end scaling to the 10 gigajoule statement and 8-A on a high end scaling to Loki but we can't just say it's 8-B just because. Also Spidey's High 8-C in and of itself is kind of flawed since his Iron Spider doesn't use an arc reactor anyways
I was joking, but I think they should seriously nerf the arc reactor, or at least make the 8-A clear, because if it were for that, and as they said before, the spidermen would have died in one blow

Flint did, just at the very end when Tobey flashed that light with Marko's cure. As for how Max got his body back... I forgot, but wasn't it something to do with entering a new universe and siphoning electricity? The details are a little fuzzy in my head

Ah, speaking on Sandman reminds me.

Giant Sandman from SM3 is stated to weigh 500 tons in the novelization of the movie, right? Would it be worth seeing what result that would give if we calc it using scenes from the movie (which I believe is allowed due to its secondary canon status), considering Tobey survives multiple attacks from him? Or would the result not be impressive enough to warrant a calculation? I'm not a math guy so I figured I'd ask somebody who is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back