• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed update at Nanatsu in Taizai

I personally don't see it as an outlier because characters have consistently been getting blitzed from left to right while going up power levels

It's consistent imo

The reasoning behind the calc looks sound to my eyes and considering the power escalation of the series from the time when Gilthunder was relevant to DK vs Meliodas, I don't think it's an outlier. Highly agree with the speed.

Yes, Meliodas has been faster than lightning since the early chapters. All the speed of Nanatsu is being scaled of Galan's feat, Galan himself was already blitzed and who blitzed him, was blitzed for the top tiers. I do not see why it would be an outlier.

meliodas>DK>high tiers>galands speed>zataras lightning>gils lightning it wont be an outliner if we're following galands calc which he was bliutzed by mel after gaining back his power

and yes obv it would be top tiers only and tbh they have been getting stronger and faster and we keep asking"how fast" we might have our answer now.

Gils calc looks better than the site ever calculated and I dont see any problems with it imo.

That Dk vs meliodas changed so much from Causalitys own calc as he needed to use more assumption to make which I do prefer this calc. Hopefully the mods looks at this.

Given this is Mel and not anyone else, I agree that this wouldn't be an outlier. Mel's constantly portrayed as OP in the series so only the boss tiers would be scaled.

The real cal howard said:
Given this is Mel and not anyone else, I agree that this wouldn't be an outlier. Mel's constantly portrayed as OP in the series so only the boss tiers would be scaled.
Probably ban would scale but the way DK was nerfed initially, makes Ban not scalable. I agree SD, DK, new base meliodas is now scalable to that calc. Also that gil thunder calc is far higher than it was calculated.

Post-Purgatory Ban and maybe Wild would probably have a likely next to the relativistic speed.

Demon King, Supreme Deity and Post-Purgatory Meliodas will be straight up relativistic.

With relativistic+ reactions from the God tiers. And probably just relativistic for top tiers like post purgatory ban and wild. Though wild is pretty wild (no pun) as he would only be st that level in his full throttle imo

yes ban should scale since DK zeldris isnt at full power yet and is weaker than DK mel who ban did great against

Zezu1995 said:
yes ban should scale since DK zeldris isnt at full power yet and is weaker than DK mel who ban did great against
Well no because DK was using the lake to get even stronger by assimilating zeldris more which the environment around them has shown both of them being rejected. Look how DK mel had no signs of being rejected. Meliodas told us that DK is getting stronger by using the lake to assimilate with zeldris own body whichshows that HE could possibly be stronger than he did when he was in meliodas own body as he came right ssay and didnt take time. Also DK had training off screen as hd even said he need to practice zeldris own body.

Ban fought a weakened Demon King possessed Meliodas. Meliodas is currently fighting Demon King possesses Zeldris who he noted wasn't that much weaker than when he was possessing Meliodas and he doesn't have interference from Zeldris. So Ban and Wild should probably have a likely next to their relativistic(+) speed.

before he was weakened Bam was able to keep up and get punches on him ebfore he could react and ban could dodge his attacks

Demon King also wasn't able to use his full power as he just woke up. This was noted when he possessed Zeldris' body. So Ban traded blows with a Demon King who hasn't gotten used to his body yet. While Meliodas fought Demon King who had gotten extra time to get used to Zeldris' body.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Am I the only one that thinks this is too large a jump without any other feats in between near mach 400k?
It is, also idk why the lightning even take as nearly frozen but whatever

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Am I the only one that thinks this is too large a jump without any other feats in between near mach 400k?
There characters in this wiki thatjumps from hypersonic and getting stronger and having a feat or scaling to sub rel yet u wanna nitpick just for taizai? This is not even an outlier considering this is for god tiers and meliodas in early chapters with PL of 3k is mach 2.5k which post druid training meliodas dwarfs in statistics.

Agreed. Their highest speed feat is only mach 3k. The reasoning for it not being an outlier because they keep on blitzing each other is bad. You don't have to jump over 400k to blitz.

There characters in this wiki thatjumps from hypersonic and getting stronger and having a feat or scaling to sub rel yet u wanna nitpick just for taizai? This is not even an outlier considering this is for god tiers and meliodas in early chapters with PL of 3k is mach 2.5k which post druid training meliodas dwarfs in statistics.

That's not true, considering idk how many bleach feat is treated as outlier due to this

Yep. We needed more feats of the same range to not consider it an outlier. Before it was treated as such.

Edit: Also Bleach characters blitz each other all the time so that reasoning isn't good.

I think this is a fair point. While I think the calculation is accurate, I think it would be outlier if there are no other supporting Relativistic speed feats. Likewise, I think it would create large Inconsistency with the speed to only accept the speed upgrade for the God Tiers because a lot of lower tiers that Meliodas has fought were comparable in speed.

Hence why its only for god tiers only. It wouldnt make sense if top tiers like mael would get it afterall.

Elizhaa said:
I think this is a fair point. While I think the calculation is accurate, I think it would be outlier if there are no other supporting Relativistic speed feats. Likewise, I think it would create large Inconsistency with the speed to only accept the speed upgrade for the God Tiers because a lot of lower tiers that Meliodas has fought were comparable in speed.
I can see how this calc could be an outlier but how is this an inconsistency? Post-Purgatory Meliodas has never interacted with anybody that's not a god tier in the verse. The only person he has fought so far is the Demon King. And other than Post-Purgatory Meliodas the only person who was able to keep up with Demon King was Post-Purgatory Ban. Even the strongest top tiers such as Full Wings King and Afternoon Mael who are capable of blitzing other top tiers were all completely blitzed by a casual Demon King who still hasn't gotten used to his new body and was therefore even weaker than when he performed this Relativistic feat.

</div>I think this is a fair point. While I think the calculation is accurate, I think it would be outlier if there are no other supporting Relativistic speed feats. Likewise, I think it would create large Inconsistency with the speed to only accept the speed upgrade for the God Tiers because a lot of lower tiers that Meliodas has fought were comparable in speed. </div>

Aren't feats done by god tiers are safe from the outlier argument?

Jumping from a MHS + calculable feat to another calculable relativistic one is not necessarily an outlier. Nanatsu provided many non-calculable feats of blitzing characters that blitizing other, etc ... incalculable but still feats that confirm very large increases in speed.

BoS mel was mach 2k Was blitzed by Galan Galan Was blitzed by Unselead Mel Unsealed Mel was blitzed by Estarossa, Estarossa was blitzed by Almost non Escanor,

Assault Mod Mel was faster than Almost mon Escanor.

And DK Mel, DK Zeldris and Current Ban are so much faster than Assault Mel.

Case by case and the context isn't important. This isn't a outlier for everything explained st the top so one argument about being god tier doesn't exempt u from outliers doesn't really matter when it's case by case and context that matters

Yes I do not agree that just because it is god tier is exempt from outlier, but we can not simply classify it as outlier when we have several feats that show us massive evolutions of speed throughout the series, although they are unquantifiable.

Galan's feat for example is a big low ball

It was exactly what I said, unquestionable, even more so, because it shows progress, although it is not possible to blaze someone without having at least twice the speed of the other character. we can see this in real life, we can react to things more than 3x faster. The whole progression is not denied in this way simply by calling it unquantifiable

Well how I see an outlier is when some character do a feat, later a superior characters fail to show similar power or speed. Mel and DK are god tiers so they on a tier on their own, they shouldn't be downgraded because of some inferior characters' feats.

It isn't outlier simply because the feat comes a God tier, Demon Lord Meliodas and it is the end of the series.

If that feat came from a low tier character, yes, it is an outlier.

Any God tier who do massive feat with no problem into the calculation is automoatically correct since they are the God tier of their verse and the rest are below them.

Back