• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed update at Nanatsu in Taizai

Meliodas started fighting DK a chapter after Ban was casually beating up DK Meliodas.
DK says that he needs to replenish his power lost by fighting the SDS. He is at 100% because of a body and the 10 commandments, however.

Nope, you conveniently forgot that he need time to assimilate the body, he literally stated that after taking Zeldoris.
He don't assimilate the body instantly lol.

DK Zeldris and Zeldris are MUCH weaker than DK Meliodas-Meliodas. We know this. It doesn't matter if "it's okay" according to DK (literally never said or implied to be stronger or anywhere near DK Meliodas at the moment) Nope, the DK himself stated that it is not the case lmao.
Both bodies can support his power and one isn't resisting unlike the other, making the assimilation perfect.

He is even getting far stronger thanks to the lake with the highest concentration of magic of all Britannia.

The environment literally react to his presence now, unlike before when he was too weak.

The DK stated he was still beaten up from the fight with SDS. The lake will make him regain the 100% he had as DK Meliodas. That is all that has been stated.

DK Meliodas never resisted DK in the first chapter when he started fighting Ban. Ban kept up casually, no ST.

The lake doesn't make him stronger, it heals him faster to get back to DK Meliodas level...

Environment reacted to 2 DK's being present not DK zeldris.

Nope, he said as his " Original " power as the DK, not said as DK Meliodas, nice headcanon.

Yes, he did, he got dominated until Meliodas came and disturbed him, I remind you once again that he didn't assimilated the body yet.

I like how you forgot the fact that he need " time " for that, even if the body's user isn't fighting back.

Your ST is useless and wouldn't changed a damn thing lmao.

Nope, it makes him back as his Original 100% power as the DK.

Even when Meliodas was around alone, the world reacted to it, when the DK Mel who didn't assimilated nothing appears, nothing, zero reaction.

I noticed the speed upgrade and i would say at least MHS+, possibly Rela. for Ban and Wild but it would be better to see how Ban fares against the being summoned by the Demon King before.

Dark649 said:
I noticed the speed upgrade and i would say at least MHS+, possibly Rela. for Ban and Wild but it would be better to see how Ban fares against the being summoned by the Demon King before.
Yeah, better wait before doing that, let's see how things turn out at the end.

Aren't things finished here. Would make more sense to close thread and make a new one for ban and wild next week when the chapter comes out

AstralKing7 said:
Aren't things finished here. Would make more sense to close thread and make a new one for ban and wild next week when the chapter comes out
Why not using this one still?

Back