• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed update at Nanatsu in Taizai

Fairy Tail jumped from MHS to Relatisvistic speed too at the end of the manga with Irene feat and Erza reacting to it with broken bones lol. Let's remind that Irene was just a top tier, not God tier like Acno and Fairy Heart Zeref.

People saying that it is outlier even when it comes from a God Tier character like Demon Lord Meliodas, yes, this chapter once again comfirmed by the mouth of his Father that he is a Demon Lord too and the world is rejecting him because he is too powerful to stay there for more than a day. Meaning that EOS Meliodas isn't a top tier in his verse but a GOD TIER.

That is double standard.

People forget what an outlier actually is. They screech "reeeeee outlierrrrr" Because of their own incredulity. What would be an outlier is if Sealed Meliodas had a LS feat in the past, when blatantly faster characters consistently only display Massively Hypersonic speeds.

But this is not the case.

Outlier is not a leap of power as people are saying here, Outlier is when the character shows a high feat, but with some constancy he has problems with smaller-scale feats. If it does not have constancy in the problems with feats of smaller scale we counted only like PIS.

Don't know the full context here, but I do agree that a lack of supporting feats alone shouldn't make sonething an outlier.

It needs to actually be contradicted by the character's other feats

Muuuuh said:
Outlier is not a leap of power as people are saying here, Outlier is when the character shows a high feat, but with some constancy he has problems with smaller-scale feats. If it does not have constancy in the problems with feats of smaller scale we counted only like PIS.
Listen to yourself, you know how many verse jumped from HS to Light speed?

Jumped from Island to Unverse level thanks to their God tier?

Please, be consistent and no double standard against NNT.

Dooyo said:
Fairy Tail jumped from MHS to Relatisvistic speed too at the end of the manga with Irene feat and Erza reacting to it with broken bones lol. Let's remind that Irene was just a top tier, not God tier like Acno and Fairy Heart Zeref.

People saying that it is outlier even when it comes from a God Tier character like Demon Lord Meliodas, yes, this chapter once again comfirmed by the mouth of his Father that he is a Demon Lord too and the world is rejecting him because he is too powerful to stay there for more than a day. Meaning that EOS Meliodas isn't a top tier in his verse but a GOD TIER.

That is double standard.
Wut? FT Is still mhs+

Dooyo said:
Muuuuh said:
Listen to yourself, you know how many verse jumped from HS to Light speed?
Jumped from Island to Unverse level thanks to their God tier?

Please, be consistent and no double standard against NNT.
Goku literally jumped from Solar system level to Universive level with his feat against Beerus.

Isn't that a massive, massive jump? Did you had any problem with that? No because Goku was a top tier or God tier right?

Doooyo I literally described why people are saying that this is an outlier is wrong, I do not see your point here

NNT has a gigantic scaling chain up from Galand the fodder. It would take an absurd level of mental gymnastics to argue that Relativistic God-Tiers are wrong....

Remembering that we use the size of the country as the AOE of the Merlin teleport, when this is a giant Low Ball, we have areas with blizzards, sun areas, desertic areas, The sea, top of the Brittain mountains (which shows that the blizzard areas were not the top of the mountains ). There are no 2 seasons of the year in the same country at the same time. Merlin probably covered half the planet with teleport spam.

The only person who would scale to the feat for now would be DK Zeldris, not even Ban would be, as he fought only against a weakened version of DK.

Muuuuh said:
Doooyo I literally described why people are saying that this is an outlier is wrong, I do not see your point here
My bad then, yes, disregarding an impressive from a God tier inside his own verse as outlier is not only wrong but unjust too.

cant we up the speed we have for galand then its not rel but its surely higher than 3k so what would it be if not rel?

Elizhaa said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
NNT has a gigantic scaling chain up from Galand the fodder. It would take an absurd level of mental gymnastics to argue that Relativistic God-Tiers are wrong....
I will explain further. If the argument was to only scale the good tier from a weakened Meliodas then I entirely disagree because it will cause large inconsistent for other characters who can react/comparable to Meliodas's speed in combat.
If the argument is to scaled all if those who reacted/comparable to Meliodas then I can agree depending on the situation especially if there more supporting calculations.

Oultier are not in gigantic scaling chain up.

The mental gymnastic, to me, is saying all other characters who reacted to Meliodas when the speed difference is easily over 15,000x enough for speed blitz have their speed feats from Meliodas being considered null/outlier where only the god tier would scaled.

From the blogs:

135,373,333.655 m/s / 886,711.568 m/s =15,265.87 times faster

In any case, I disagreed with Relastivistic speed for now.
Then explain why Fairy Tail and the others verse get a pass and not NNT for some reason?

I don't see anyone reacting to " this " Meliodas when he fight seriously at all beside another God tier which is the Demon Lord.

I'm confused. What other characters that aren't god tier can even react to Mel??

This isn't Base Mel anymore this is Mel after becoming the DK so his base naturally got stronger

know whats funny we been screaming "give us a feat" for awhile we finally got one and yall say its outiner

Anyone else remember when Arthur was impressed that Meliodas was fighting faster than sound?

I don't see how this is an Outlier, Meliodas performed a feat stronger than the one of his past self, and he has gotten way stronger since then in the series, this is fine for scaling to the God Tiers

ALSO WOW demon is on the side of an upgrade? shit that means its legit he normally only disagrees when it seems very off

I do not agree with the argument of not being outlier just for being godtier,

but as I said above some people are using the word outlier in the wrong way.

it is necessary that the characters have problems with smaller feats to be an outlier

@Zezu

I don't disagree just to disagree, I'm all down for upgrades if they have a calc that actually works

Elizhaa said:
@Dooyo, if the argument is that Meliodas was a god tier, then I think it is wrong. Meliodas wasn't not true a god tier when he had the feat as he was weakened from losing his most of his powers. He almost got stomp and, I believe, [[Speed Blitz],, by a Commandment like Galand (Nanatsu no Taizai) while weaker. On the other hand, after he got his full powers, he easily beats and blitz Galand.
In any case, my other points stand.
Sorry but you don't seem to realize that it isn't the same Meliodas as back then.

I suggest you to read the manga again and see by yourself.

What you are doing is called " false equivalence ". Back then, Meliodas wasn't even close to be God Tier at all.

What we are talking about is this new feat, forgot the past lol.

time out.. why we even scaling galan anyways? should we try to see how fast ludo is? then scale from there

@Elizhaa no one character reacted DK Meliodas, just DK Zeldris

also,now Meliodas is bloodlusted since DK tried kill Elizabeth

I'm gonna be blunt here for a moment. The argument that something can't be an outlier if it's done by a god tier makes absolutely no ******* sense and is a argument that's easily abused to excuse swank. If the feat is thousands upon thousands times higher than previous feats then it's an outlier regardless of what you say. The difference between low end MHS+ to Rel is massive regardless of who performed it.

Elizhaa said:
Zezu1995 said:
time out.. why we even scaling galan anyways? should we try to see how fast ludo is? then scale from there
It was weakened Meliodas that fought Galand and did the Relativistic Speed Feat ealier in the series; hence, Galand would scaled for the speed feat from fighting and tagging weakened Meliodas. It was not God Tier Meliodas that did the Relativistic Speed Feat.
thats not what i mean im saying we using a 3k feat from galand when hes not even close to being the fastest

hear me out.... going back at the fight with ludo vs fraun/galand/mon nd deri.. he owned them in a span of 5-10 seconds... shouldnt he be double galands speed? and galand looked back to see who shot him the first time and didnt have time to move from the ark beams ludo used they all got blitzed so badly and they should be equal or slightly higher than galand

The Prince of Counters said:
I'm gonna be blunt here for a moment. The argument that something can't be an outlier if it's done by a god tier makes absolutely no ******* sense and is a argument that's easily abused to excuse swank. If the feat is thousands upon thousands times higher than previous feats then it's an outlier regardless of what you say. The difference between low end MHS+ to Rel is massive regardless of who performed it.
Apologies, I thought the feat was recalculated from the first calculation because I have been in a lot of recalculation CRTs. Hence, I thought it was accpeted it would create large inconsistencies. I think the scaling from the God tiers would be fine, now. In any case, I will deleted many of my comments to limit confusion.

Elizhaa said:
Zezu1995 said:
It was weakened Meliodas that fought Galand and did the Relativistic Speed Feat ealier in the series; hence, Galand would scaled for the speed feat from fighting and tagging weakened Meliodas. It was not God Tier Meliodas that did the Relativistic Speed Feat.
It was not Meliodas who fought with Galan who made the feat, it was DK meliodas, with a power never before seen in the verse that has a relativistic feat

I agree with the first part, but to be categorized as outlier it is necessary that with some frequency they have problems with lower speed

What about the other verse?

The difference between Solar system and Universe level isn't massive too? Cough DBS cough.

And HS to relatisvistic? Cough Fairy Tail cough.

There isn't nothing worse than a double standard as big as that, preach what you are saying and downgrade those verse then.

I have literally 20 verses with big jump in tier and feat from God tier in the same fashion too, but dude only see the problem with NNT.

Back