• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spaces in Times Dragon Ball revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody’s arguing the Subspace is apart of the macrocosm, but that it exists between them. Executor literally just said in that scan how it exists between the dimensions in figure 1 (aka the macrocosm). So it’s funny to say Executor isn’t saying that when he literally says that at the end.
.......he never said this, at all, in any capacity, he clarified as such and somehow you know what he meant better than himself?

The areas between the parts of the macrocosm are equally part of the macrocosm, if you are saying that its the in between part than you are saying that it is part of the macrocosm, but as defined, it is straightfowardly said that it isn't

For example, we have the neutral space which exists between the Universes, but it’s stated to exist in a different space from the 12 Universes because even though it exists between them it doesn’t exist in them.

Obdu1S5.png

Translation here:
Difference being, the Subspace would be inside the bubble of reality of the universe, in your allegory the Universes would be the realms, Neutral Space would be Subspace and the timeline would be the macrocosm, either way, the Neutral Space is part of the timeline as the Subspace would be under your allegory, so again, you are saying that it is part of the macrocosm, trying to say you aren't saying that is not gonna work

Also while we are at the point of demon realm not being part of the macrocosm how this scans prove s that the demon realm is the part of the living universe and mentions under it

The term used here is この世

Which means this world or living universe

Not to mention in this scan we can clearly see them mentioning demon relam as part of the macrocosm

Yeah, yet that other scan in my summary says otherwise, that it isn't part of the living world

Yeah, yet that other scan in my summary says otherwise, that it isn't part of the living world
And that is relevant, why? Your summary is because you are the OP of the thread, and they are the opposition so, they are well within their rights to argue against in the face of your proposed arguments, it makes no sense to point this out. This is the only comment I will make, sorry for the interruption.

And that is relevant, why? Your summary is because you are the OP of the thread, and they are the opposition so, they are well within their rights to argue against in the face of your proposed arguments, it makes no sense to point this out. This is the only comment I will make, sorry for the interruption.
Yeah they are........but to argue against it you also need to adress it.......the scan i pointed Ice did not

.......he never said this, at all, in any capacity, he clarified as such and somehow you know what he meant better than himself?

The areas between the parts of the macrocosm are equally part of the macrocosm, if you are saying that its the in between part than you are saying that it is part of the macrocosm, but as defined, it is straightfowardly said that it isn't

Difference being, the Subspace would be inside the bubble of reality of the universe, in your allegory the Universes would be the realms, Neutral Space would be Subspace and the timeline would be the macrocosm, either way, the Neutral Space is part of the timeline as the Subspace would be under your allegory, so again, you are saying that it is part of the macrocosm, trying to say you aren't saying that is not gonna work
My dude, read what Executor said he said that it doesn’t belong to the macrocosm but exists between the dimensions of the macrocosm. I want you to take a look at what he said again instead of just talking to talk. Nobody is saying it exists in the macrocosm, only that it exists between the dimensions of the macrocosm like Executor literally clarified in your second scan.

Also, the Subspace would not have to be within the macrocosm to be the thing that displaces them. The same way the neutral space isn’t apart of the macrocosms, but it’s the thing that between them. You’re literally once again misrepresenting my argument by saying I claimed it’s within the macrocosm, when I’ve clarified multiple times that I’m not claiming it is.

Uh, the scan in your 1.4 summary literally says that the universe and demon realm are dimensions within the living world which are like 2 sides of a coin. What the hell? Which scan says that the demon realm isn’t apart of the living world?

1.4 Demon Realm​

Edit: This one is...........the thing that can change the dimensional aspect for the realms, see the Demon Realm is still called as treated as a realm, same terminology, same treatement as the others, yet it is blatantly said to be in another dimension, thus "realms" being used to describe "dimensions" is

Icl, I’m prolly gonna stop responding atp (unless I need to) I think the staff got enough info. But I just wanted to address those points.

Edit: Referring to this scan, Executor mentions how he said it’s between the dimensions of the macrocosm, but not in the macrocosm, so he doesn’t know how people got the conclusion that it was in the macrocosm.

Last edited:
I have removed the comments about the vote stuff, besides the initial one and Omega asking for clarification. Don't spam the thread with that again. Thank you.

As for Nierre specifically: Omega is adding all staff votes indiscriminately. There's nothing wrong with that.
Lephyr there is a problem when the basis of Flashlights vote is not valid as its just plain incorrect. Goku did not move from Otherworld to the Living via the Nimbus Cloud. For that reason the vote should not be counted.

Lephyr there is a problem when the basis of Flashlights vote is not valid as its just plain incorrect. Goku did not move from Otherworld to the Living via the Nimbus Cloud. For that reason the vote should not be counted.
Gonna have to agree with the thread.
They still agreed with the thread overall.

My dude, read what Executor said he said that it doesn’t belong to the macrocosm but exists between the dimensions of the macrocosm.
read you what he said:

"Me: How did you reach the conclusion that the Dimensions spoken in this scan are the other realms of the macrocosm

Him: I didn't"

do you see the problem? besides, IF IT IS BETWEEN THE PARTS OF THE MACROCOSM, THEN IT IS PART OF SAID MACROCOSM, which he said as such he never said it was part of, so again, if you have a problem, just ask him yourself, you can't know what a person meant more than the said person themselves

I want you to take a look at what he said again instead of just talking to talk. Nobody is saying it exists in the macrocosm, only that it exists between the dimensions of the macrocosm like Executor literally clarified in your second scan.
in my second scan he clarified that the text clarifies how it doesn't exist in the World/Macrocosm at all, aka.......he says that it isn't inside the macrocosm between the individual parts of it, he even clarifies that he said that in reference to a phrase that again, doesn't talk about the realms

i can't believe that man is saying one thing, yet you are saying he said the opposite of what he said

Also, the Subspace would not have to be within the macrocosm to be the thing that displaces them. The same way the neutral space isn’t apart of the macrocosms, but it’s the thing that between them.
..........you do understand that for this allegory, the Neutral space would be inside the timeline to be what separates the individual parts of said timeline, which makes the Subspace equally part of the Macrocosm as the things that separates the individual parts of said Macrocosm, right?

You’re literally once again misrepresenting my argument by saying I claimed it’s within the macrocosm, when I’ve clarified multiple times that I’m not claiming it is.
you are saying that it isn't.....using an allegory that points at it being, you can see the confusion, can't you?

Uh, the scan in your 1.4 summary literally says that the universe and demon realm are dimensions within the living world which are like 2 sides of a coin. What the hell? Which scan says that the demon realm isn’t apart of the living world?
this one
"a world that is neither the afterlife nor the living world"
unless this is a translation trick, the scan i got from @TiltedFN 's summary and it doesn't have the japanese kanji to know which part that is translating

Icl, I’m prolly gonna stop responding atp (unless I need to)I think the staff got enough info. But I just wanted to address those points.
fair enough i see which side is going to pass at this point, in any case, will need your help in making notes for the verse page

What about Qaw and Ant they made their positions clear? Their votes should be counted.
Last comment I will respond in regards to this to make it as clear as possible: There votes can be counted, yet there's no obligation to add it to the OP. I am keeping track of them all regardless. Plus, again, absolutely nothing wrong for asking for further clarification, specially when Ant adds the fact he's not the best at evaluating things. This is a topic that gets repeated every few months because of bs like this where votes aren't clear enough. I'd also prefer if they were more clear with their respective stances.

Now please, stop the votes bs, jesus christ.

Yeah, 2 v 4, this has been rejected now, will make the re calculation of the BoG speed feat and make it a calc thread later, thank you all who helped in these series of threads. Will edit the verse page soon
This would downgrade the current BOG calc right?

Btw you can still focus on the latter part of the revision, removing the bubble depiction. The only thing that was rejected was the removal of them being space times.
really now? ok then, i will let this ongoing still then to get opinions on the latter part then, thank you for telling me

really now? ok then, i will let this ongoing still then to get opinions on the latter part then, thank you for telling me
I don't think that's a good idea tbh. I think most staff are kinda sick of this thread as are most supporters so a fresh, different thread to tackle it would be a much better idea.

They're two very different things anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back