• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
The thread is now mine. Mwahahahahaha!!!

Lately, we've become too accustomed to ugly movie hedgehogs, practically pointless spatial jackals, and cultist way-knowing echidnas. Let's remember the good old days, when Sonic was an actual competitor to Mario, and the only meme people spammed was slapping "& Knuckles" on everything.

Now, continue with the discussions of blue hedgehogs and flying foxes!

And Knuckles.

Sonic and knuckles and sonic2 title

I shall wait and become number 12, then.

I. Will. Wait.

Reminder that if you look up "Knuckles" in Google images, you get the Echidna, rather than hand knuckles.

I searched up Knuckles and this is what I saw.

39D44778-DD5F-4015-9370-6F73C5799858
******* disgusting. Bob I know you set us all up so that we would find this picture.

There's an entire community centered around stuff like that. owo

Wow, TBH I wasn´t expecting that picture, must be something more recent, as I looked up "Knuckles" in there out of boredom and didn´t saw that sort of stuff.

While we're on this topic, I don't want to kinkshame anyone but I'm genuinely disgusted by inflation ****.

Glaria
Original character, do not steal, thanks you

Anyways, here´s my Sonic pseudoOC. She´s a fox and likely will be used to play some important role in my future game.

To be fair, I´m still quite new to game developing, at least I know how to do some stuff in Scratch.

MYHERO said:
So we got an animator (DaBoi), writer (UltimateFlare), badass (VioletVoid; this dude went out like a champ), and a video game designer?
Dam
This combination can result in great stuff if worked along.

I wonder where you would fit...? Maybe as the commentator?

@Bob HERO would definitely fit as a commentator, I can see it now.

Looks like we got some talented peeps in the Sonic GDTs. I actually write on Wattpad frequently, I just don't post anything. I got a story that's nearly 167,000 words in but it's unrelated to any fandom (or youtuber lol).

Mmm, speaking of which, I plan to make my game with an unexpected plot about trascendence later on, and the main cast being able to manipulate and create weirds sorts of matter, like... fungus (Bibiroom) and petroleum (Glaria). Here´s a pic of my OC Bibiroom, by the way:

Bibiroom

@Yobo Welcome to the Sonic Discussion Thread. Be sure to enjoy your stay, accept the oddity of all of this, and avoid having your kidneys stolen.

I can tell (As I actually took my pictures above with one), but you can still make the illumination more balanced (in this case, by just increasing it, aka, just retake the photo in an higher-illuminated place).

Back